Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

So a 300gm loss this morning and then... shock horror after a bowel movement this afternoon when i got home from work I weighed and then had a shower before tea..... scales say a 1kg loss from this morning again??? We shall see in the morning and then no scales until Sat morning as I leave for 2 weeks Sat night and wont be able to weigh whilst away??

Still drinking 3 or more ltrs of water and no exercise today.... Nevermind.

1220 cals for me today;
bircher muesli
strawberries
grapes
tuna salad
apple
slice of berry cake (very small, like a scone)
1 coffee and 2 decaf's
3 squares of dark choc
soup and 3 crackers with some shredded mozzarella
green tea and WW cookie
Sprite zero

Bren
X

Abz how are you going?

Well this morning a 900gm loss! So I am back to daily weighing.... not sure if that's a good thing?? But it's nice to see the weight and especially that freak 1.6kg gain going!

Today has been about 1200 cals and 1 coffee and 2 decaf's and 3ltrs of water.

Bren
X

Well it's the morning and i am tempted to jump on the scales??? especially since I bought and tried a colon cleansing powder yesterday and now this morning (after a visit to the little girls room).... I should be lighter LOL.

Also bought some Acai berry powder to put in my breakfast. Naturopath said when starting a new eating plan it is good to cleanse your bowels and rid it of toxins to help make the diet effective. So I thought after months and months of restrictive food eating that my body may need to cleanse and I didn't want to go on a crazy detox plan.

Bren
X

Scales this morning said STS so this is a hint now not to WI until Sat. Lesson learnt whilst it wasn't a gain!

3ltrs of water and 1370cals today.

Bren
XX

ha. that was from when i was feeling ill. and tired for the past few days. went home last night, went straight to bed, slept until about 8, got up, had a bath, went back to bed :D

abz xx

Are you feeling better??? Sounds like you have been through the ringer!

At the airport as I type and waiting kfor my flight. On a mission to loose over 1.5 kg's whilst I'm away. Going to keep up the calorie counting and get stuck into the gym whilst away.

xx

Have a nice time :)

ThAnks all. Typing from my iPhone . It's hard!

I've been great the pAst few days with food and the gym, might up my water though it's dropped A little x

nAn's scaleS sAy a loss will have Another look on fridAy. Hope everyone is doing well x

I'm a trying really hArd. But also not hAving to try too hard. X

Just Hoping for the best. X

Had indian for dinner last night and two glasses of red
oops but yummy .! Still a total of 1500 cals for the day and a gym session.

Going to have a dAy off from the gym today. Start the carnival on sat.

Missing everyone! X

LAst night was tapas and no gym or today. But I will be shopping for 4 hrs so figure that will
make up for it. Only drank 1ltr. Of water ysterday! I'm going to amend that today.

Hoping my cousin has scales at hers so I can weigh in at th beginning and end ofthe week.

I feel thin and nans scales sAy a loss from Monday x

Well the carnival starts tomorrow, just off to bed now. Got my food ready and my 3ltrs of water. Luckily there is an unsecured wireless in range for my lap top and I can give the iphone a rest.

tomorrow;
CD shake
kiwi and blueberries
yoghurt and banana
CD bar and coffee
apple
vege raw salad plus ricotta cheese + 2 crackers
40 cal hot choc
sprite zero
3ltrs of water and vitamins

around 1250 cals

night all

Bren
XX

You're doing so well for being away from home and at a carnival! Big congrats :D

:wavey:

How was the carnival?

Well I am home and exhausted. The past 2 days that I have been home I have eaten; 1200, 1300 and today about 1700 cals. So back on track tomorrow and down to 1200 cals.

Also I have been drinking about 2.5 or more a day of water since I have been home. Although no exercise yet.... tomorrow i will be walking with a friend. Just generally tryingto catch up with work etc.

I think I have shifted a kilo but really nervous about the scales so going to wait until Sat morning or perhaps friday? Just need to do some exercise to feel more confident about jumping on them!

Will catch up with everyone's threads over the next few days.

Bren
X

Back