Bride to be in jan 2013 have 3-4 stone to lose :D

laura86

Well I'm getting married in january 2013 and I can't wait. I've started booking things up reception venue etc but I still haven't found my dress as I want to lose 3 stone to feel comfortable but 4 stone would be amazing. Hoping to lose 10lb in the next 2 weeks then look for a dress.
I currently weigh 15st1lb I'm 5"7 and started CD ss 22nd June.
My first weigh in is on Thursday and I'm feeling excited yet nervous.
Anyone else getting married around then with a similar amount of weight loss to achieve?
Thanks for reading Laura xxx :D

Well I'm getting married in january 2013 and I can't wait. I've started booking things up reception venue etc but I still haven't found my dress as I want to lose 3 stone to feel comfortable but 4 stone would be amazing. Hoping to lose 10lb in the next 2 weeks then look for a dress.
I currently weigh 15st1lb I'm 5"7 and started CD ss 22nd June.
My first weigh in is on Thursday and I'm feeling excited yet nervous.
Anyone else getting married around then with a similar amount of weight loss to achieve?
Thanks for reading Laura xxx :D

I'm not actually getting married in January - it will be May but I do hope to have lost 3 stone by Jan 4th - my 40th birthday & then me and my H2B will be officially announcing our engagement and wedding date. (It's 2nd time around and there are kids aged 20 - 3 to get used to the idea and of course exes and extended family). Good Luck with your weigh in and in starting looking for a dress - I haven't worn one since I was about 10 & am clueless, other than I want something "different".

hi, yes i'm getting married in january 2013 the 29th to be exact, 2nd time around but true love
i'm 5ft4in & started at 16st8lb & got down to 15st5lb with weight watchers but it took ages & i started to yoyo up & down
now i'm on lipotrim total food replacement (day 5) & it's really hard but i'm determined to stick at it, can't wait for my 1st weigh-in on friday,hopefully the scales will show it's worth the struggle
fingers crossed we all do well & we'll all be happy brides

Back