Bride to be l 2014 challenge

your dress is beautiful Michelle! i'm not posting pics of mine as i suspect there may be spies about :p

your dress is beautiful Michelle! i'm not posting pics of mine as i suspect there may be spies about :p

Thank you....I almost cried with relief when I tried it on. I was having a bad wedding dress day. When are you getting married?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi girls, I hope you don't mind me joining! I'm getting married next summer, I have gained 4 stone in the last 5 years :( I have lost just over a stone, hoping to lose another 4 before the big day.....using SW again.....

Am I allowed to join this group if I'm only going to be a bridesmaid and not a bride in 2014? My lovely sister-in-law to be had asked me to do the honours, and I'm thrilled but mortified all at the same time! I'm around 4-5 stones heavier than I'd like to be. Not expecting to lose that much by the wedding in April, but would love to be well on my way. Have been going to group since around June, and am currently the same weight as when I started! I've had holidays and fully booked weekends of overindulgence, but I need to stop messing about and get my bum into gear! Hoping that joining a group like this might give me the support I need.

welcome to the thread ladies! michelle i get married next september.

katy you could lose loads by april if you set your mind on it, i've lost 1st8 in 8 weeks and i look a whole lot different and feel a whole lot better! i thought i would have to lose way more than that to feel so different! do you do much exercise? i have discovered loads of workout videos on youtube - i tried Tae bo today and had to stop twice before my heart exploded haha! i feel exercising as much as you can manage allows you to get away with the odd over-indulgence lol. Find something you enjoy and work from that, i actually started out getting drunk on a friday night and doing the 'just dance' games on the wii :p now i do body pump 3 times a week and gym/swim in between. (fyi - some of the just dance routines are also on youtube :p)

Will be nice to have a bridesmaid around to bounce ideas off hehe, i have 5 bridesmaids :O we'll support you whenever we can!

Can't believe I have only just seen this thread, what a great idea! I get married in April 2014 and really don't want to be a fat unhappy bride. I have lost nearly stone and a half so far but have a long way to go! Would love to lose the last 5-6 stone but running out of time with only 6 'months to go. I would be happy just being skinnier :) good luck everyone!

Hi Ladies!
Can I join in too??? I'm new to the site and I'm back on SW but from a distance (I now live in Germany and findin it tricky) but I am getting married in 2014 and need to drop 3st... any help and encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, getting married sept 2914. Joined back to slimming world a month ago and have 7lbs lost. Also had baby 8 weeks ago. Have around four stone to lose. Refuse to go dress shopping until I've 2 stone lost.

i was hoping to hit my 2st target this week but i've been filling my face! must admit its been mostly slimming world recipes so hopefully it wont be too bad, i had vodka at the weekend but my syns covered that, tho i done have any left now till thurs lol!

I cant believe i made this and ive not been back on here for agessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Im still as fat as ever and im 5 months till the wedding now im actually getting on it now!!

Hows everyone doing? x

Hey,
Lost half a stone since August but optimistic that I can keep it up... need to drop 2 stone by April n hoping for nearly 3 by the wedding in July
Hope everyone is okay x

Back