Bring it on.....

How are you doing Cookie? been thinking of you. Sending big hugs your way xxx

Thanks luv, you too!
I hope work/study is all going well - will catch up with whats going on with you in a few mins - loads a luv in the mean time
xxxx

Thanks for all the weigh in luck people!!

Well I'm back home with full wifi - yay! I had a really nice welcome home and have got me little lad settled back at nursery in the afternoons, so alls relatively good in Cookieland.

Well I'm down to 77kgs now on me 'proper' scales - so thats a loss of 3lbs - HOOORAY! I know that may not sound much over the given time period, but it is all certified virgin blubber and VERY stubborn virgin blubber at that!! Whats even better is that it takes me (hopefully) to the final countdown......DRUM ROLL......10lbs to go!

Realistically speaking I am aiming at losing 5lbs a month now as I slowly add in the low carby bits - that means goal (hopefully) by the end of June - if its before then its a bonus, but we shall see.....
For you poor unfortunate people it means that you are still gonna have this mad cow prattling on for another couple of months.....SORRY!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:
BTW for anyone that uses these, the Biggest Loser bars are back down to the cheaper price of 1.50 in Asda again (makes a difference).

Also....Can someone give me a great big slap if I don't report on here that I have been upping my water intake - I am being so bad at the mo!

xxxxx

brilliant - well done you! can't believe how close you are now!!!!!

ok - I have been on here WAY too long and still haven't got through all the threads I want to :(

Will have to do some work and try and get back on here a bit later if I can.

Lots of luv
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello folks,

Just a quick pop in and update I'm afraid.

So far today I've had half a vanilla shake hot with mint, a biggest loser bar and some tuna and sweetcorn and i am pleased to report 2 litres of water. I'm thinking of a soup for dinner, but not sure whick flavour to go for....

My halo is sparkling today - I thought I would try to oxygenate the old brain cells (they need all the help they can get these days!!) I actually got up early and did day one of the 30 day shred this morning - I have been a bit sceptical of doing hardcoreish exercise on a vlcd but having started to introduce a few more cals/ little bit of food back in I thought I should bite te bullet and start to get the old fitness levels back up. Amazingly I am not suffering too much at the moment - that said I tend to really feel things the next day - so here's hoping I can make day 2 tom.

Hocky-cokey, back to work now...

XXXXXXX

Fab loss and a normal BMI - woo and hoo!!!

Well done, Missus
xxx

Cheers luv xxx

......well as I suspected I am paying the price for the old shred now! Ooouch do my bum and thighs feel sore! I really do hope they recover enough to do day 2, I would be seriously gutted if I can make it past the first day!

I'm having an early night all snuggled up under a quilt - I'm really trying to give myself a little time at the mo. I have an increadably busy two weeks coming up but I'm gonna do the best to not let all the busy come at the expense of my health. I'm trying to make sure that I really schedule in some me time, be that a 30 min workout in the morning and a bit of wind down pampering in the eve before bed....that's the plan anyway!

Aims for tom:
* day 2 of the shred
* a min of 3litres water
* a min of 6hrs work/study
* make a start at sorting out me wardrobe.

Hellooo,

Well, I got up at 6.45 this morn - which I thought was pretty good for a Sunday morn. I slathered a tonne of tiger balm on my aching muscles and knuckled (sp?) down to day 2 of the old shred and then threw some shapes on a vibration plate (not the proper job ones but one of the mini things that they sell on shopping channels and amazon that I picked up on sale for 30 squid ;) - still seems to work the old muscles tho). Anyway I'm trying to aid recovery by laying in seriously hot bath whilst I type this! (note to self-whatever you do, do not drop the iPod in the bathwater!!!)

there is a funcky set of digital scales that has suddenly appeared in the household - I may switch over to them for a while as they record ounces!! Every little helps when things slow down!! There is a 3lb difference between them and me normal scales so I will just discount that.

After soak I'm off to have boiled eggs for brekkie, and then a bl bar bit later and probably a tom basil soup and maybe a mint aero shake...

Must get some water down me and some work out of me.

Hope everyone has a great day
XXXXXXXX

Hope the muscles start feeling better soon...x

Woo hoo Cookie- sounds like you are doing fab honey. Well done to you and a big pat on the back too. 3lbs is a fab loss and to be so close to target must feel amazing. Well done indeed. Hope all the uni stuff is going well too- mine's finished now for this module so feel a little more human again after a stressful week. Big hugs out to you and thanks for thinking of me xxx

Very quick pop by as out and about...

No shred for me this morn as had to be out of house at crazy o'clock - that and the fact that with all the will in the world my butt and thighs probably couldn't have hacked it again today! Will have to do day 3 tom instead.

Half a BL bar and half a scrummy hot mint vanilla shake down me so far....

Have a great day folks,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woo hoo Cookie- sounds like you are doing fab honey. Well done to you and a big pat on the back too. 3lbs is a fab loss and to be so close to target must feel amazing. Well done indeed. Hope all the uni stuff is going well too- mine's finished now for this module so feel a little more human again after a stressful week. Big hugs out to you and thanks for thinking of me xxx

Really glad you've got it out of the way luv - GO-GAGA-Go!!

I've got two weeks of hell to get through and then I'll have most of the grind out of the way, but unfortunately my practical modules run right through the summer - as they say - No rest for the wicked -and I am a very naughty girl!

xxxx

Well done on starting the shred Cookie. One of these days ill have to get back to it myself coz I only made it to day 22. I'm determined ill manage 30 days at some point lol.

Well done on the shred, I think I got the 1st few days done before I keeled over,lol.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back