Bring it on.....

Well done on starting the shred Cookie. One of these days ill have to get back to it myself coz I only made it to day 22. I'm determined ill manage 30 days at some point lol.

As ever Joanne - I am in awe...you got to day 22!!

Hope alls going well with you.
Xxx

Last edited:
Well done on the shred, I think I got the 1st few days done before I keeled over,lol.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

You and me both by the looks of it!!!
No I do really want to get back on it if I can.

Howz it all going?
Xxx

Help......in need of fire extinguisher!!

Well decided to have a tom basil soup this eve and as usual spice it up with a bit of the old cayenne.... Low and behold rather too much chilli fell into the mug - an exante pack is an exante pack and I just couldn't bring myself to do the sensible thing and pour it away - result - my mouth is on fire (and not in a good way!!)

Apart from the near loss of all sensation from the neck upits going alright today - I haven't managed to knuckle down to the work and study that I was suposed to be doing over the past couple of days, but tom is another day and I also ended up having 2 bl bars today whilst out on the go, but I dare say worse things happen at sea! One thing I am annoyed with mysel for is my lack of water - when am I going to get it through my thick skull that it is NOT optional!

I must do better!

Aims for Tuesday:

*shred day 3 (fingers crossed)
*3-4litres of water
*min of 5 hrs work 3hrs study - MUST do!
*do something fun - don't know what yet....

Hope everyone has a good night and great day tom
xxxxx

TheCookieMonster said:
You and me both by the looks of it!!!
No I do really want to get back on it if I can.

Howz it all going?
Xxx

I'm good thanks. I ordered zumba dvds instead, lol. I think I need to be fitter & eating before I do shred again xo

I'm with you there I waited until I started adding bits of food in before starting - I can't imagine managing it with vlcd level calories!

Have you started on the zumba? There's a class starting up the hill from me, but I think I'm too self concious (sp?) to 'go public' with my exercise endevours as of yet!!!

Well I'm laying in a hot bath at the mo..... Can anyone guess what I've been up to?

I do know it's half eleven at night, but I didn't manage it again this morn as I was running late - I don't know how I manage to be late when I got up before 5 :( the early morning hours always seem to fly by without any warning. Anyway I was really cross at missing out agIn that I decided to give it a go this eve and I'm really glad I did....don't feel so lame now- I will probably be feelin lame (quite literally) tom though!!!

Well today was out of house most of the day which was good inthat it kept me busy. My tummy grumbling antics have started again and seem to have kicked up a whole new level... I was sT working in a silent room with about 12 other people around when suddenly my tum mad this hugely loud gurgaling, whining, growling sound that was unbelievable loud and protracted - it really seemed to go on forever! Everyone turned round to stare at me and the sound just continued - there were a mixture of amused, horrified and down right disgusted looks on the faces of these people... I didn't know whether to wet myself with laughter or die of shame....I half raised an eyebrow and pretended that nothing had happened!

I know it has nothing to do with hunger but I decided to give the tum something to eat to try and stave off an encore, so ended up having an extra bar again - will prob find out it's the bars that causing it!
I found a stray strawberry shake that I drank this eve (I'm not a big fan and do love my shakes hot, but found the strawberry one tasted like plastacine when I had it hot). Anyway I will appreciate my packs all the more tom. I also had a tin Of mackeral on chilli dressing and a fried egg today food wise.

Water prob only managed about 2.5 litres - need to up it a bit more methinks!

Ok quite enough rambling cookie - early start tom,
xxxxxx

TheCookieMonster said:
I'm with you there I waited until I started adding bits of food in before starting - I can't imagine managing it with vlcd level calories!

Have you started on the zumba? There's a class starting up the hill from me, but I think I'm too self concious (sp?) to 'go public' with my exercise endevours as of yet!!!

Good morning, I did zumba classes before I moved but can't go anymore. Dvds should arrive next week :) doing the shred on vlcd made me eat so on good advice I stopped xo

Good luck with the Zumba....always fancied trying that but never been brave enough! Take care xx

Hey all,
Very quick drop in sat in library trying to madly essay write - I have two coursework essays due in Friday as well as an important work meeting that I have to really prep for - why do my deadlines always fall together? I then have one week to cram all me revision (although it should be more accurately be described as learning the whole syllabus than revision - dooh - why do I always leave it to the last min?)

Anyway - just wanted to update quickly - not really aching too much post last night's shred - so maybe last thing at night is the way to go?!

I am happy Cookie today as it would seem that a combo of the increased calories and Shred has finally boosted my metabolism (or maybe its all the stimulants I'm taking- twitch-twitch!) and given me the gift of 3 of my major milestones all in one day - I'm over 4 stone down, just into the 11s and now officially lighter than me other half - HOOOOORAY!!

I told myself if I ever got to this point I would be happy to stop. I am determined to shift the extra 7.5lbs to get me to goal as do want to be able to have a little wriggle room for when I am fully off the packs.

Neway - wishing everybody else a great few days - I may be an elusive cookie for the next few days - time is precious at the mo - but all my cookie luv and best wishes is still with you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grats chicky, well done on those milestones and best of British for the rest of your rather hectic sounding week!

Ok - fess up time - I'm afraid cookie crumbled this morning!!:eek:

I would try and come up with a load of excuses, but really there are none - I woke up and wolfed a fresh apple turnover that my other half had been desperate for us to make last night and which I had stoically managed to resist then, and just for good measure I managed to add in a small white bread role with butter and strawberry jam!:rolleyes:

Ok - this is my line and I'm drawing it under this little episode and getting straight back in the game....

Well done for dealing with this tiny lapse so well. You are so very nearly at goal - I hope you are feeling very proud of yourself. I'm sure your partner is very proud of you too!

Thanks for the words of encouragement ladies - I really need them at the mo - am finding it a bit tough to find my groove again - but today is deefo the day to do it! I have a great big rubber band around my wrist to ping if temptation or any of the little food demons try to pay a visit!

I managed to submit both me courseworks yesterday and I have another work meeting this afternoon, after which I am gonna have to focus on preping for my exams - only one week to go -aaaaargh!!

Unfortunately me little lapse pushed me back into the 12s! Why is it SO hard to lose and SO easy to put back on?!

Hope everyone has a really good weekend - I'm gonna try and keep popping on here now and then as rewards for getting work done - short-sharp-minimins spurts and all that, so hope to catch up with everyone soon,
xxxxxxxxx

Ok - so have just edited up my ticker and signature in shame - fingers crossed that will push me to claw back the pounds over the next couple of days!

I'm gonna try and get some work done now and hopefully be back on in the early eve to do a bit more in the way of catching up.

WATER_WATER_WATER_WATER - I hope to have drunk at least 2 litres by the next time I'm on here.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck cookie, I think you & me are in the same boat today -recovering from a bump off the wagon xo

You will be out of the 12's again before you know it :) (hope to join you in the 11's soon) forget the slip up and plough forward. Look forward to seeing how you get on. Don't work too hard! X

How you getting on Cookie? Let us know- hope you are OK xxx

Back