Bring it on.....

That's fantastic! I want someone to say that to me! Might have to wait a while though :)

That's fantastic! I want someone to say that to me! Might have to wait a while though :)

Thanks luv!
I'm sure it won't be too long - with this diet you can make inroads pretty quick!!

Xxx

It really is the best feeling in the world isnt it Cookie.

Yeah - bet you must have had it a lot.....106lbs.....I'm still in awe of your loss so far!
XxXx

Wow - fabulous stuff. Bet you feel on top of the world!!

xxx

Morning all!

Well, I've finally got back down to the 80kg mark - a tad frustrating to think I was around this mark back at the beginning of jan, before all the faffing started!!
Anyway, no point crying over spilt milk.

So this is where the battle commences-this was my sticking point that I found incredibly hard to break through - I am determined however to get well into the seventies no matter what it takes.
I really actually want to start on the excersise front, but given that I am still hacking away something rediculous I think I will have to leave that for a while.

Anyway, I have got myself a little treat for getting to this point - I got a pack of georgeous ground cafetiere coffee, it was SOOO nice to make up this morning. I like the idea of finding food related enjoyment that can constitute a 'treat' without it being gooey, chocolaty and sweet!

When I get to 78kg I'm gonna get myself some really nice coffee beans and when I need to do something, enjoy the ritual of grinding them down....ooooh the smell of freshly ground coffee beans......I am pretty sad aren't I!!!

Hope alls well with everyone - have a good day
xxxx

well done hun for getting to 80kgs youve really inspired me today as ive put on a bit and am so far from 80kgs but im determined to break that mark too as whenever i get to 81 i always break diet. right head straight i can do it with you. have a good day hun.

Come on spyro - we can do it! Go for it and you will be down to the 80kg Mark in no time and then we can smash into the 70s together!

Xxxxx

The one thing I hate about exante is these pesky headaches! Luckily I haven't had a full blown migrane this time around but headaches day after day begin to get you down. They are bad enough to stop me being able to read, so I can't get any work done unless I pop a load of pills...grrr!!

Apart from that all is good on planet Cookie ;)

xxxxx

Well done you! Im up 3lbs on my posted weight but Im refusing to change it coz Im determined that I will be sticking to this 100% so it will be down again in no time.

You said it luv!
Glad day one is going well for you
xxx

Boy is the keto breath bad tonight....I'm surprised you can't smell it from there!!

Day 5 done and dusted.... I am feeling good but exhausted. I think I'm going to have an unpresedentedly early night tonight - bed by 10:30 - I don't think I will recognise myself tom :)

Hope you all have a good night..... Zzzzzzzzzz

......note to self......Early nights deffo not the way to go!!!

Woke up at 2am my body believing that it had had a full and complete nights sleep!!

I first thought I would try and get some work done, but have now decided that I need some 'me time'....haven't watched a scrap of TV since sunday - am gonna put on the iplayer and watch some drivel for a change!!

lol i go to bed between half ten and 11 most nights. i always have been a sleeper lol. well done (ma) its day 6 today isnt it? im gonna listen to paul mckenna cd later again when ds goes to sleep and hopefully that will help me stick to it for longer, im going to see family saturday which is gonna be a real trial as they always have takeaway but im gonna take my shakes and should be fine. have a good day my luv.

I tend to have the same problem if I go to bed too early. Either that or I feel even worse in the morning. Great news about ketosis!

Oh for a normal sleep routine....I know exactly what you mean about waking up feeling worse in the morn, although I would give a lot for 8 hrs uninterupted sleep, just once!!

i'm going to see family saturday which is gonna be a real trial as they always have takeaway but im gonna take my shakes and should be fine. have a good day my luv.

good luck with today and just think that by Saturday you will be so in the zone that hopefully it will be a sinch!
Xx

I've been sat trying to edit a mind-numbingly boring report for the last goodness knows how many hours.....I need to wake up!!

Just been told that I have to attend a meeting tom lunchtime....grrr.....will have to make the best of it and hope there is some kind of low carb option......it aways happens just when you are in the flow of it! Life must go on though and if all else fails I will attempt to enjoy it and get straight back on the rickety old bandwaggon!

Xxxxx

well im sure you can choose some healthy options hun as you said life goes on and its a good chance to show yourself you can make the right choices.

Back