Bring it on.....

your still doing brill!

i usually have peppermint tea made in the fridge so its nice and cold to add to choc shake thats nice but iv never thought of doing it with a vanilla! i used to make strawberry lipotrim shakes with cold raspberry leaf tea to make it a bit fruit tasting as i found them very strange taste on their own and that was the only way i could drink them.

where do you get linseed from cookie? do you recomend it?

the latte you made this morning sounds scrummy. i dont have anything i could add to any of my shakes exept 1 peppermint tea bag or coffee but would love to try some nutmeg or cinnamon. i wonder if my local co op sells them? could go and get some now to try for lunch...how excited am i about that? lol

have a fab day xx

Last edited:
Hiya,
I get the linseed from holland and B or most supermarkets these days. I used to get in a real mess with constipation when I first started, but now if I take a spoonful of linseeds every day or so - It keeps things ticking over nicely.....trouble I have is that things have been a bit mad and so I havent for a few days and I am now dealing with the consequences!!

On the packs it usually says to just swallow a spoonful whole and then drink loads of water - but the best way to take them is to soak a spoonful in some hot water for a little while until it goes quite gloopy and then just swallow it down gloop and all - the gloopy stuff really helps things along!! The great thing is that because it goes straight through the system - you dont have to worry about it diet wise and for me it works so much better than an explosive laxative!

Sorry for TMI!!
xxxx

I can't believe we have got round to another Sunday - the weeks are truly flying by!!

Well, I had a good nights sleep last night......HOORAY!

The scales are telling me that I am back now to 80kg - the weight i was at the end of last week - so a whole week of 100% just to undo the damage of one day off when I was feeling really ill - ughhh!

On the plus side I am even more motivated to stick to this 100% - 16lbs to go and anything below this is 'virgin blubber' and is gonna feel SOOOOO GOOD to loose!!

I am also gonna try and dig out a tape measure later and jot down some vital body stats - so if the scales are at a crawl then at least I will - hopefully - have something else to keep up the motivation!

We ARE gonna get there people - BRING IT ON!!

Last edited:
Great entry for your Sunday morning diary :D
Glad you slept well and woop for getting back to last weeks weight!
Love the 'virgin blubber' I'm gonna have to steal that and use it myself lol
My next but if weight is also virgin blubber and I dint want to keep back trackin. I need to be in the 12's so I know how much you want to get down to the next stone bracket, We can get there xx

We can indeed, and WILL Muffy!!

Well, the linseed has finally served it's purpose (sorry) - so that should fingers crossed be at least another pound off!!

I've hav been slowley eeking out a bar so far today, bur not sure what to have next. I'm thinking of experimenting with the ice-cream shake idea that I have seen on a few threads this evening. I don't know whether to go for a mint choc or a vanilla choc or a strawberry as I am less keen on that....

I will report back on how it turned out.

I did take me measurements this morning. I am gutted that I never took them at the very beginning as it would have been nice to have an overall picture. I do have some from part way through at aroung the 92kg mark and it was SO nice to compare those - I'd lost an average of about 10cm over chest, bust etc...

One thing I found quite amusing though was my thigh measurements...I now feel justified in the fact hat I keep banging on about my 'thunder thighs' - I have lost hardly anything off them in comparison to the rest of my body!!

Anyway,

catch up later
xxxxx

Just a quick update on the shake ice cream - i went for a choc mint ice cream. I made up a mug full of mint tea and let it cool. Next I added a couple of splenda tabs and whisked in a choc shake, poured it into a plastic tub and put into the freezer and stired it after about and hour and a half and put it back in. I got it out after about 2 and a half hours, it was still a bit slushy, but it was gourgeous! A real treat. Next time will leave it in a bit longer to fully solidify, but I would deffo recommend it as a treat.

Hope everyones had a good Sunday and good luck for the week ahead
xxxx

I know, I have the same....but it was SO worth it!! I might have to invest in some sensodyn!!
Xx

Sounds really yummy but I thought the cold killed the nutrients from the shakes? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the heads up on that one - Im not sure to be honest - it's the first time I've had one frozen - I guess that if that's the case, I will have to just limit them to occassional treats!
Will look into it...

Xxx

Let us know if you find out because I really fancy making one hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will do.

Ok - quick update as im out and about.

Well the scales were being nice this morning...for once!!
I have managed to get into 70s.....Hooray! If i wasnt in a public place i.would do.a.little jigg, but believe me i.am.dancing inside!!

I know that things are likely to slow down big time from here on in so gonna make.the most of it. I want shift as much as poss over the next eek as the following 2 weeks are going to be mad mad busy and im going to have to have to.meet up with people i havent seen since the beginning of.jan would be nice if there was a difference. Anyway, i will stop rambling for now.

Have a great day all,
Xxxxx

Wow, you're doing brilliantly, only a stone to go!

Yay - go you - fantastic news on scales

xxx

Evening all! I am absolutely creamy crackered this eve!

So now there are thanks, reps and likes......too much for my pea size brain to compute - so forgive if it takes me a while to get in the flow of it all!

Well apart from being very busy and very boring the rest of today has been pretty uneventful.
I'm afraid I am just too tired to be remotely interesting tonight......

Hope everyone has a good night,
xxxx

Have a good day today hon, hope you're well rested! Thanks again for your support :)

Thanks luv,
we WILL get there!

Well, I'm having a bit too chilled a morning today...I'm just sat back catching up on threads on here, when ideally need to get down to some work....grrrr!

I'm gonna giv myself ten more mins before getting back to the old grind stone! I REALLY need a holiday -I haven't had one in 5 years!!

Anyway, don't know where that came from - I really am rambling this morning aren't I!!

I best log off and do somework before I bore you all to death!!

Have a great day people and will catch up a bit later,

xxxxx

Guess what, I'm still here!!!
Ok I REALLY am going now....

Have a goodun
xxx

Back