BRING IT ON!

Sophieeee

As of tomorrow I am starting slimming world (so scared!?) - baffles my mind how you can eat carbs and still lose weight, whats all that about?! Anyway going to give it a go...100% as I have seen how through hard work and commitment the success of everybody else so bring it on.

I'm actually not too fussed about losing weight, I would just like to be healthier if that makes sense because I am moving to university in a few weeks and definitely do not want to fall into the freshers 14 - for anybody that doesn't know, last year on average in the first term the girls that went to university gained 14lbs?!?!?!?!! Will be having none of that. Will be grateful for any advice/support/tweaks :D

9th September 2013 - EE

Breakfast: Magic porridge, 35g oats (HEXB), muller light (free), banana (free)
Lunch: Quorn chicken (free), Ainsley harriott cous cous (2syns?!), roast veg (free)
Dinner: Jacket potato (free), dairlylea extra light (HEXA), salad (free)

This is the plan so far..lets see if I stick to it!!

Right so far I have had:

Breakfast - 35 bitesize shredded wheat (hexb), 50ml semi skimmed milk (hexa), banana
Snack: 2 digestive biscuits (8syns?!) - looks like im being good the rest of the day!!

Totally different from the plan I made yesterday but ahh well...will update later :)

For lunch I had batchelors high veg pasta n sauce, the tomato and basil version with an apple. (free)

Dinner: Jacket potato, half a tin of tuna and salad. (free)

And loaaaaaaads of green tea!

Day 1= DONE :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Breakfast: ham, mushroom omelette (free),apple, orange
Lunch: ainsley harriott cous cous roasted veg (0.5syns)
Dinner: quorn Bolognese (pepper, carrot, quorn mince, onion, garlic) with lettuce

Last edited:
Soooo day three..this is usually where I get hungry haha :|

Breakfast: 35g bitzesize shredded wheat (HEXB)
Lunch: Leftover quorn Bolognese
Dinner: Basa fillet with roast veg

Snacks: half muller light, apple, nectarine, melon + grapes and hot choc (2syns) :D

Back