brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

You are on such a roll with all this exercise, a rest was def needed! Happy birthday for tmrw don't be depressed, nothing wrong with turning 24 ;)

I've stopped reading pretty much since I joined this site as I'm always on here reading! I should make a res to read again... Have you read any of the Stephanie plumb books? They are really funny x

nope never heard of them but just had a look on kindle and there 4.99 each so might have a look in the charity shops, Marian keyes books are hilarious, i have read every single one of her books :D

thank you, i just feel like by 24 i should have some sort of clue what job i wanted and had a little bit of a career... hmm fingers crossed something will work out :D

yeah this site has stopped me watching tv, i havent switched it on for 2 weeks lol xx

see i would rather have to work, i hate not having shifts... at the mo im not in until friday, theres a shift on thursday at 7am and im guna do my best to get on it lol

yeah i downloaded a free ebook for the kindle called The Boat Builder's Bed HA i read one chapter and so far no sex and there might actually be a storyline!!! haha
:D
are u in work tomo? xx

Hahaha I wonder what the boat build gets up to in his bed then?? Keep me posted!

Yep I work in a bank so am there everyday...I don't mind the job, I'm just not keen on early mornings and really struggle!

Gx

thank you, i just feel like by 24 i should have some sort of clue what job i wanted and had a little bit of a career... hmm fingers crossed something will work out :D

Dont worry Hun! I reckon it's only a lucky few who really know what they want to do and stick with it forever....for the rest of us it's a case of trial and error and seeing what opportunities come along!! Xx

the only way i can get up early mornings is i have to have an hour an a half snooze time on my alarm... so if im up at 6 the alarm is on for half 4 then 5 then half 5 then im ready to be up at 6... :)

so far in the book.... a really gorgeous girl with long blonde hair is decorating an italian stallion's house... we will see... lol x

aww thanks for that... i know it shouldnt bother me but my family were always on about careers since i was 16... just been drilled in lol x

I had a melt down just before I turned 30 in march! Weird but I've been fine ever since its just a number, I sent off an application for a night course today, really I hope I get excepted.

I love Marian Keyes books too :) she writes about such serious things but always makes them humorous. x

yeah my fave book is this charming man :D

oooh whats ya night course for? xx

Oh with Lola who goes to stay in the cottage, love that one too! I think the last one i read was quite a sad one about the girl who's boyfriend died in New York.

Counselling, I've been wanting to do it a while and finally going for it - bit late sending forms off so hope I'm not too late! X

oohh hope it goes well :D did u have to pay for a night course?

i read that one aswell... its really sad.. a lot of the books are linked i think with the same characters x

Yeh was £725! Expensive but it's a qualification so I expected it really.

There are 5 sisters that some of the stories are based on x

Yeh was £725! Expensive but it's a qualification so I expected it really.

There are 5 sisters that some of the stories are based on x

Hi Nellylou,
What qualification is it that you're studying for? I've been looking into doing n evening counselling course myself, but wasnt sure what the best route into it was. Do you have much previous experience in it, or is this something new? Sorry for all the questions!!
Thanks! :)
Ging x

Happy birthday!!!! :D xx

Happy Birthday Brittany! Xxx

image-2398794895.jpg

thanks girls!!!!!!!!!!!
ive spent most of it sitting watching 2012... sobbing lol

just found out im working on thurs (yeay i got on it :D) so weigh in will be tomo night eek!!!!! and the dreaded period has struck so im not expecting a loss.... as long as theres no gain i am happy

My housemate has got me and her tickets to go to the burlesque club in liverpool and see a show!!!! we kept saying after that event i did we would go but then i just thought we would look at some point lol :D :D :D :D

off to my friends soon for a sleepover... they are getting pizza but me and my housemate whos joining slimming world tomo are taking big bowls of pasta with us, and im going to get some diet lemonade and pretend im drinking hehe had 5.5 syns today thats lowest ive ever had i think lol hopefully it will stay that way :D

taking some fruit for the morning then hopefully just munch on some salad before the weigh in.

went to power plate today and did 15 mins on the treadmill beforehand... sweat.com guna work my way up to half our on the treadmill before power plate sessions we will see.....

everyone have a good evening!!!! im off to pretend to drink and eat healthy foods in a onesie!!!! it will be fun!!!!!! haha :D

so far being 24 isnt that bad ;)

Hi and happy birthday!

your doing so well and setting yourself the 5k is amazing too i am thinking about it but i might wait til i have lost some more. keep going =] x

Enjoy the rest of your birthday and have a lovely time tonight!

Good luck for WI tomorrow x

Back