brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

ForumRunner_20130113_045145.png

ForumRunner_20130113_045145.png

This is me sideways lol

You look lovely! :)

Hope you had a good night and aren't suffering too much this morning! ;)

Thanks girls Im fine to be honest but maybe in a few hours it will hit me... woke up to half a pizza and I will demolish it Lol can't have another this month now (new years resolution)
Yeah to be fair In the end I did like what I wearing makes a change from having all the body parts out lol

Very lazy day today... back on it tomo....
Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

Ps. Finished That boat builders bed book was really good nothing like fifty shades... would definitely recommend xx

Ah I love your outfit! :D

thank you girls :)
it's a dress from new look :)
back to it tomo Guna make a plan :) also got a telephone interview tomo fingers crossed :)
just watched confessions of a shopaholic really enjoyed it, now watching over her dead body very relaxed night :)

hope everyone had a great weekend :) x

Looking good Brit!! Sounds like you had a great night! Fingers and toes crossed for the interview...what's the job?! Xx
thanks!!!! the telephone interview was for a duty free store in the airport...can't say it went brilliantly I babbled on.... She's ringing me later to let me know whether I have a face to face interview but wouldn't be surprised if I dont...
fingers crossed...xx

well no phone call and she did say tonight boo maybe tomo morning will show something if not I suppose it's onwards and upwards.

anyway at least food was good today :)

breakfast:
2 eggs/2 lm sausages (4)
beans/mushrooms
2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb)
tomato/brown sauce (4.5)

lunch:
c+b pasta and sauce
broccoli
40g reduced fat cheese (hea)
activia yogurt

dinner:
homemade carrot and chilli soup
scan bran (heb)
Philly (hea)
banana
raisins (3.5)

syns: 12

this is soon annoying doing it on a mobile lol xx

Hey, did you hear anything today? How's your food been? X

food diary for today - extra easy

breakfast:
2 eggs
mushrooms
2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb)
tomato sauce (4)

lunch:
cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce
broccoli
40g reduced fat cheese (he's)

dinner:
savoury rice mild curry
mushrooms/peppers/red onion
Tom sauce (3)

snacks:
2 Cadburys highlights (4)
tangerines/Apple

syns:11

went a bit crazy with Tom sauce today lol
will try and extra easy day I think as well
expecting a gain on Thurs but would like to stay the same :) xxxxx

fitbit: steps: 10652 floors: 12
miles:4.54 calories: 2369

hi they didn't ring boo but been ok with food thanks... been to work a total of 6 hours this week I can't cope :( hope your ok xxx

awww that sucks :mad: I hope something comes through for you soon - are you applying for everything and anything or are you just going for what you really want at the mo?

x

I was just going for what I thought I could get or what I wanted to do but tomorrow I'm going library (need new laptop charger) and applying for everything under the sun... I went to visit my friend today and she works on cruise ship and is off to Miami tomo :(... just shows I'm stuck in a naff job.. had a few hours because I got called in today (someone ddint turn up) hate being second best :( also found out this lad went to the boss and said on a shift he was doing work and I was just standing around which is a complete lie
stole two plates of fruit from work... it was Guna go in the bin so thought might aswell... that my superfree for the next fee days...
weigh in tomo fingers crossed for a loss but don't think it will happen
feel really down today sorry for the rant :( xxx

I was just going for what I thought I could get or what I wanted to do but tomorrow I'm going library (need new laptop charger) and applying for everything under the sun... I went to visit my friend today and she works on cruise ship and is off to Miami tomo :(... just shows I'm stuck in a naff job.. had a few hours because I got called in today (someone ddint turn up) hate being second best :( also found out this lad went to the boss and said on a shift he was doing work and I was just standing around which is a complete lie
stole two plates of fruit from work... it was Guna go in the bin so thought might aswell... that my superfree for the next fee days...
weigh in tomo fingers crossed for a loss but don't think it will happen
feel really down today sorry for the rant :( xxx

I'm sorry that you feel down :( I know it's a horrible way to feel when your not happy in your job as we have to spend do much of our time there. I would apply for everything you can at this stage as it seems that there is more than one reason you are not happy there. Apparently January is a really good time to start a new job!?

What an idiot that guy sounds! They didn't believe him did they? xx

Back