broken scales & no weigh in : (

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rade, 31 October 2007 Social URL.

1. rade

rade try, try & try some more!

Hey,

my scales are broken in the house and my cdc is away this week so won't get weighed again til a week today,... a little scary coz i thought i'd like to wait and get a suprise next week but it's hard to stay motivated when you can't see if your losing, ya know?

don't wanna use scales in boots etc incase i get a wrong weight and it makes me feel worse!! :sigh:

do you guys weigh at home as well as with your cdc?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you are sticking to the plan 100% you ARE losing weight....so try not to worry. It will be a lovely surprise when you do get on them scales.

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Rest assured you will definately be losing and are bound to get a great surprise at your next WI!!

I weigh daily at home, keeps me on track.

Georgie
    x

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

yes - i weigh myself every day .... and it feels like a bit of an obsession (or is it a compulsion??) but give yourself a couple of days and you probably won't feel quite so unsettled by the fact you can't weigh yourself for a couple of weeks.

And the others are right - as long as you stick to the plan, you are losing.

6. rade

oh! its scary though huh! :giggle:

when i got back (10 mins) after 1st cdc weigh in & jumped immediately on my sclaes and was 5 lbs heavier!! really suprised, as i have the bmi/rosemary conely scales and thought they were ok til now...

i have to ask and please i don't mean to offend any cdc out there, but you don't think a councellor would ever fiddle their scales do you?

7. leva

leva Member

I do weigh myself daily...it keeps me going somehow.

8. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    No I wouldn't think so, what would be the point of saying we had lost weight if we hadn't, we would find out soon enough.

Gx

9. rade

yeah i can't imagine it myself either... just seemed a large weight difference between scales!! :)

10. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    different scales can weigh up to 7lbs different so its prob just that yours are heavier than you cdcs

11. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hiya hope you're ok just think how magnificent your weight loss will be next week!!! I've not been weighed for 12 days so im very much looking forward to weigh in on Friday but dont do what i do and get complacent that you've got 2 weeks to lose the weight stick to it100% and you'll have an AMAZING weightloss!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.