Broken

rugbykirsty87

Never Give Up
:D

Ive broken my plateu!! The Wendi Plan does work... Ive had one slip this week, albeit probebly kind of a biggy when I ate a 100g bar of dark chocolate, but I lost 1.5lb. Now im hoping this is the start of loses again.

Now do I do the Wendi Plan for another week, or go back to counting 21 points every day..

Im so happy to have broken it now, i hope it stays on a downward spiral .. only time will tell!

Well done fantastic :) choc not so bad as it's dark but becarefulnofvblips they can show up the next weigh ins. I tried wendi before sadly I read half way through the week it doesn't make any difference as our bodies aren't aware of time spans if it's 140 points a week it is ? But it worked for you. It can just be fooling your body as you have done it differently :)
I think weightloss long term is hard so well done for sticking it out xx

Thanks Size102b. I think what the trick is, is because you alternate the amount of points you have from having a lot to having a little the next day to just revs things up. Still, as you say it could well have tricked my body... it can be tricked very easily can my body!!

I may try it next week, my scales aren't shifting much ?
It's annoying we shoul eat less move move and lose weight????
Sorry have you got the list if points for each day? Thanx xx

Heres the list of points size102b- I use day 1 today as thats my weigh in day but you can use any day as your day one, but you have to have your superhigh day 3 or more days before weigh day

Day 1 +10 (31)
Day 2 - 4 (17)
Day 3 0 (21)
Day 4 -1 (20)
Day 5 -4 (17)
Day 6 +1 (22)
Day 7 -2 (19)

i'm lost,,how does this work never heard of it before

The Wendi plan takes your whole weeks points and splits them unevenly. You have a SHD (super high day) and SLD (super low days).
I'm on 21 points a day so the number in brackets is what I would be on. I start the week with the SHD as I WI in the morning but you can start anywhere as long as your SHD is more than 3 days from WI

I think this us good now and again to kick our bodies up the rear ;) mine needs to be fooled I think so I will do this next week as I'm coming uoto 6 months on plan and haven't blipped so maybe a high day will do something?
Thanx Hun xxx

No probs...
Yeh you never know a high day may do somthing.. ive gone with a plateu for months and month so i knew somthing had to be done. Its only a small loss, but in my opinion, a loss all the same! :)

Congrats!!! told you to have faith! woo! :D :D my weight finally shifted too! must be our lucky week! ... starting the wendi plan today though, because although my weight has shifted this week i still want to see if it helps at all to shake things up more,

apparently the wendi plan does the same as the kick start, because you body is use to you doing the 'diet' now and knows that you have 21 points etc and use to the food intakes it slows down the weight loss, therefore if you do something like kick start or wendi plan it does trick the body into thinking your having more food... but wait no less food gets confused and wayhey you lose weight, that's my theory anyway! :D

now time for my 31 points day!! ... oh dear lorddd! :D

Ohh what are you going to have on your 31 point day today? I may have my SH day tomorrow as I have a friend visiting this weekend, if I can plan my meal so i know what ill be eating today having the 31 points tomorrow maybe more helpful, as we're going to sussex for the day!

Ohh what are you going to have on your 31 point day today? I may have my SH day tomorrow as I have a friend visiting this weekend, if I can plan my meal so i know what ill be eating today having the 31 points tomorrow maybe more helpful, as we're going to sussex for the day!

i'm not really having a lot.. i'm just eating things with higher points, like today i've had a bigger bowl of cheeios and instead of muller light i has a fruit corner because it's more points lol :) still had my fruit too

later on for lunch having ww roll with chicken breast and instead of ww crisps or low ones at 1 point i'm having walkers which are 2 points from multi-pack :)

also baking ww cookies the chocolate ones 1/2 point each :)

for tea i'm having a chicken curry with chips meal thing and that's 10 on it own lol then for the rest i'm just going to have oaty bars if i feel snacky :)

ohhh everything sounds yummy!! x

Well done - you must be so pleased.

I think Wendi works just becauses it forces us to shake things up a bit. I'm a big believer in changing things now and then - I think it boosts weight loss. When we're 'on plan' we tend to eat a lot of the same things because planning is key to sticking to it. But our bodies soon get used to it - just different foods each week I think can help. Like this week I'm having some bread - next week I'll have something else. Good to rely on the basics but try to change things each week. I tend to switch my breakfasts around as that's pretty simple.

Good luck for next week - I'd have a week back to 21 pts per day, you may see another loss because it's a change again. You don't want to 'wear out' the Wendi plan - just use it to break a plateau :)

ohhh everything sounds yummy!! x

lol i've made it to be 31 points exactly... including a milky bar raisin and biscuit bar OH YEAAAAHH! :D :D hehe todays gonna be good! just hope it works! :D

PS: just baking cookies now... and the smell is making me want to scoff the whole lot, only using half the mixture for today and saving rest for later in week.. so 8 mini cookies 1/2 point each NOM :D

Today will be awesome, as will the rest of the WI's ... for both of us...

I can tell your so happy through your posts, and you deserve to be.. Its great :) xx

Today will be awesome, as will the rest of the WI's ... for both of us...

I can tell your so happy through your posts, and you deserve to be.. Its great :) xx

aww thank you! Same goes to you also! :) we have finally broken through now just need it to stay that way!

How are you feeling now, any better today?

we are both finally on the way to our goals again hun woop.. think we may need to party! :p xx

Yeh im feeling a little better thanks. Im just scared that now ive broken the plateu my body will rebel with next weeks weigh in.

I still don't know if i should do the Wendi Plan for one more week or not.. currently ive planned my day with 21 points.. so who knows

I'd just see how you go really; in the wendi plan there are a few days you can do like 21 day, 22 day and 19 day that will still enable you to follow 21 points a day if you decide to at the end of a few days :)

i'm away till tuesday now so need to make sure i stick to plan i spend few days with OH and i always seem to eat more hmmm lol need to not do that (apart from today 31 points woo)

ill still be online once i've stolen his internet :D haha glad your feeling a bit better hopefully by the time weekend is over you will be back to normal! :) xxx

I'm glad to see others having a go at the Wendi plan and succeeding....I've done it this week but don't get weighed til Monday....fingers crossed it works for me like it has for you both...well done, really pleased it's worked.....wish me luck....xxx

Back