Brontes Diary

day 21 ! my Sunday weigh in = 2lb loss this week , really pleased with that, I know my weight loss will slow down as the weeks go by but I haven't been drinking my water quota this week (been feeling so bloody ill) however I'm slowly on the mend. Not sure if anyone's interest but I read this great article about water & ketosis (makes me defo want to drink my 2.5 litres !! - https://www.minimins.com/threads/why-drink-water-on-a-vlcd.19842/

Well done on the loss :) good point on the water too. I've not drunk as much as I should some days and much less than I did on exante before and I do get hunger pangs some days so up the water goes!!

I agree Smidge more water for me as well, I'm going to make a conscious effort this week to get it down my neck !!

Great to see your progress, Bronte :)
Thanks for the link to the article on water and ketosis - I'll check it out

Day 28 - Sunday weigh in 5lb loss this week making a total of 23lbs (1 stone 9lbs) in 4 weeks, really pleased.

Fantastic!! :)

Thanks Girls x

well done. I bet your gonna have another great month

That's amazing-23lbs! well done.

Brilliant loss Bronte

Well Girls today at work I had my first compliment! as the weight loss is starting to notice & I'm now in the 16s :)I don't know about everyone else but I'm finding losing weight with Exante so much better than lighterlife & S&S, I don't seem to have that 'hollow' feeling if you get what I mean ( sounds strange I know) but my hungry all the time switch seems to have turned of !!, I'm finding the shakes better & the support on here is amazing, anyway enough of me rambling hope everyone's had a good day & we'll all soon be at our goal xx

thanks Darcy x

Fab news! Many more to come I'm sure :D

I had my first compliment yesterday too! Makes you feel great doesn't it!:D

Back