Brontes Diary

Hi Darcy the diets going well, I have been very focussed though to shift this weight !, I had a cheeky weigh in today (something I don't normally do as my weigh is on Sundays) so unofficially it looks like I've lost another 4lbs but will wait until Sunday to see if this is a true reflection, I'm enjoying Exante so much more than the other VLCD I think its because Exante shakes have slightly more carbs in them. :)

Day 35 (wk5) - 4lb loss this week making a total 27lb in 5 weeks, that's just bananas (never lost that much weight in such a short space of time when I've been on other VLCD) really pleased though with the weight loss & I do feel so more energetic & lighter ! been on a lovely walk this afternoon with the hubby & dog by the sea very gale force though but good leg resistance when walking into the wind !! :)

well done Bronte. its great to see the results for all the hard work you are putting in!

Thanks Darcy & Clover 25 x

Congrats on the 4lb loss :) and the 27lbs over 5 weeks, that is fab!

Well done on your loss :)

Wow Just caught up. You are doing so well.

Well the last few days have been urghhhhh, just didn't feel great, I had a chicken breast today which I felt my body needed & feel better, cant really put my finger on why I felt so urghhhhh, but no way am I go to start to reefed ! as I still have another 2 stones to go !!

Hi Darcy all's well & I'm feeling a lot better, what I tend to do now is have a chicken breast (not every day) when I feel a bit urrghhhhh ! & it helps so much, not sure why it does but my body just seems to need that bit of protein, it doesn't seem to affect my weight loss so I will continue with the chicken & see how I get on :)

Well done on your weight loss to date. Two stone in five weeks is amazing, you'll be at your goal before you know it. X

Sounds like you are doing fantastic! That's an impressive weight loss!

Glad you're feeling better Bronte

Afternoon Exante buddies - Wk 6 & a loss of 4lbs, truly inspired by this diet making a total loss of 31lbs so far, hope everyone's having a good day xx

Well done! Another great loss!

Back