Brontes Diary

Another fab loss, well done :)

Well done on the loss! :)

Hi all I haven't been around lately but just a little update wk 8 & I've lost 4 lbs making my total loss 37lbs, I do struggle sometimes with the water intake (keep forgetting to drink it !!), but trying to be mindful that I must drink more water as I find it does help with the weight loss & rids that empty feeling, I still have the odd chicken breast & have just started having the odd cup of tea with milk instead of black coffee as I'm having a lot of dental treatment at the moment & in the process of having my teeth whitened (blimey that stuff makes your teeth so sensitive) but as the saying goes no pain no gain, I'm aiming for a nice set of smiling gnashers & a slimmer me ! also been catching up with your diaries & your all doing amazingly, well done xx

Well done you :)

Thanks Girls x

Well done on the 4lbs Bronte :)

Ooops I forgot to post on Sunday, wk 9 & a loss of 4lbs, (another 15lbs until I reach my goal of 4 stone lost), I'm still TS most of the time but still have the odd chicken breast every few days & the last 10 days I've been having a couple of cups of tea with milk daily which suits me, I've gone down another dress size to size 14 (I started at a snug 18), I've had a big wardrobe clear out & all my smaller clothes that I've saved from past yo-yo diets I don't like anymore (funny how tastes change) so I'm saving for a few capsule wardrobe pieces, I can honestly say I've enjoyed doing Exante (previously lost 4 stone twice on lighterlife over the last 6 years) I think something's 'click' this time, before on VLCD I couldn't wait until the end of 12 weeks & no more shakes but this time I've got my head space sorted & its all about carb control for me, so I've being doing a lot of research on nutrition & daily carb intake to maintain etc., , anyway enough of me babbling on but just want to say well done to you all on your amazing weight losses this forum is a wealth of knowledge & everyone so supportive xx

You're doing really well Bronte, you must be so pleased at your loss :)

Thanks Sybersadie & Darcy xx

Just read your diary - what fab losses you've had!
Really thought provoking reading and diaries like this give me motivation!
How are you doing now?

Hi Mrs N, I've lost another 3lbs this week & have just start to refeed as my body is telling me ! I'm having 2 or 3 shakes a day with a very low carb meal so I remain in ketosis, this is the difficult part for me as I've realised this time around I'm a carb addict !! I've been having mainly herb chicken breast & boiled eggs but widening my meals to include roasted veg & also searching out low carb meals to widen the variety, I aim to have less than 50g of carbs a day until I reach my goal (I have another 10lb to go) for me VLCD is the only way I can lose weight & it suits me but I do get to a point when my body tells me to refeed which is now. wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey.

Great loss Bronte!

Wow! Just had a quick read and your doing so well! To get this far in is great! How you feeling with all this weight gone?

Hi SarahDr, I'm feeling great its so nice to feel lighter & not be so breathless & of course wear clothes that I like & not clothes 'that will do' !, I'm still experimenting with refeeding with a low carb meal (this is my 3rd day of refeeding) & I have weighed myself this morning & gained 2lb, I'm not overly worried as this is glycogen which was lost in the first week of weight loss, refeeding for me is a bit 'trial & error' & I'm confident any extra weight gained this first week of refeeding will eventually go, my goal is to lose another 10lbs which will be a total of 4 stone lost & I will continue with food packs & a low carb meal until I get there, my official weigh in day is Sunday so it will be interesting to see how my weight pans out, I wish you every success in your weight loss journey :)

Wk 12 & a loss of 1lb but its been a tough few days ! I've replaced a shake with a low carb / low fat meal as I started to re-feed but by mid week I'd gained 2lbs !! I knew this would happen due to the initial glycogen lost in wk1 & now being replaced once refeeding however & once settled I had a loss of 1lb this week but it has been hard & I've been soooooooo hungry ! I'm trying different recipe's as getting bored with egg omelettes & chicken. I'm hoping this week my hunger subsides & my relationship with food settles, the hardest part for me is now - 'refeeding' !!

Back