Brontes Diary

I think that's fantastic on your first week of refeed. I know what you mean....I did CWP before lost 6 stone but learnt nothing and it all went back on (and more). This time round I'm doing things differently and gradually introducing food back into my life will be one of them.
You're doing fab - well done and good luck for this week

Great work. The numbers are going down and that's a fab results after your week. Keep going!!

Hope you had a good Easter

Thanks MrsN & SarahDr for your kind words & encouragement x I will keep going as so determined to lose the last 9lbs & maintain, enjoy your day or be it a blustery one its so windy outside !!

Lovely to hear from you Bronte :)

Tricky old business food isn't it? :rolleyes:

You're making great choices though, and managing well :D

Well done on the 1lb loss now that you've started to refeed.

Eggs and chicken do get boring. How about adding in some fish - it is really quick and easy to cook.

Yes it's true that it's nice to have variety, but sometimes it can be dangerous. I'm sometimes envious of people who can eat the same thing day in day out (I'm talking without being on a diet, just out of personal choice) ... I just want to taste everything and there's so much out there to discover - that I end up eating way too much :rolleyes::oops:
But 1lb is great on refeed! congrats

Hi, I've not posted for a while but just thought I'd give you a little update, I've been re-feeding for a few weeks now and losing approx. 1lb a week, I have another 6lb to go until I reach my target of 4 stone, I'm still having 2 feed packs a day & a main meal (a typical example is spiralised courgettes (either raw or lightly dry fried) with herb infused chicken breast or pancetta & a mixture of veg - olives, mushrooms, onion, garlic etc.,) its always very low carb which seems to suit me. I'm no longer feeling breathless & its just so nice to get up in the morning & not worry about what to wear or what fits me !! anyway well done to you all on your weight loss & will post again with updates. :)

Your diary is very inspirational. Thank you so much for updating.

Fantastic! Well done!

Wow Bronte, you're doing so well. Only another 6lb - fantastic :)

Great Hun! Your doing so well. I'm obsessed with spiralised veg.

Hi just popping in for another update, all's going well & I'm eating every day (mainly very low carb) I've been experimenting with different meals (i'm loving the cookbooks by hemsley hemsly ) & my whole way of eating has changed, I never thought in a million years that I would be able to resit 'high carb' food as I was a total 'carbaholic' !! I now have 4lbs to go until I reach my goal (well it fluctuates between 2-4lbs until I reach goal) & these last few lbs are going slowly but I'm confident I'll get there, I do have the odd treat but choose it wisely & when I've been out for a meal I have a couple of VLCD shakes the next day which seems to be working for me. Hope that your all doing well & Exante has definitely the best diet for me x

Hi everyone its been a while since I've posted, so I thought i'd give a little update, the last two months have been pretty hectic! I got married, had a birthday, ate what I shouldnt have !! & my weight loss still had this 2-3 lb fluctuation, which has now become 6lb gain !! so I'm back on TS & want to get 4lb under my target (for fluctuation) which means I need to loose 10lb, determined to do it as no way I'm going to have this weight creep up again !!. good luck to you all on your weightloss journeys Exante is the only way for me xx

Wow Bronte, you've done amazingly and the fact that you've gained so little weight despite your hectic few months is brill. You're certainly an inspiration to newbies like myself. Good luck losing the last 10lb - I'm sure you'll get there in no time :)

Hello everyone, I'm back again after the crimbo indulgence !!. I managed to keep the weight of that I loss until September 2016, but slowly the old habits crept in & then at crimbo I went slightly berserk !! anyway I'm back on track to lose the weight I've gained (1stone 4lbs ) plus I want to lose another 7lbs. I started yesterday, I so love the Exante diet, & can't wait to be detoxified !! its the only diet that works for me & the forum is inspiring. Good luck everyone xx

Hello everyone, I'm back again after the crimbo indulgence !!. I managed to keep the weight of that I loss until September 2016, but slowly the old habits crept in & then at crimbo I went slightly berserk !! anyway I'm back on track to lose the weight I've gained (1stone 4lbs ) plus I want to lose another 7lbs. I started yesterday, I so love the Exante diet, & can't wait to be detoxified !! its the only diet that works for me & the forum is inspiring. Good luck everyone xx

Good luck and welcome back :) I'm counting today as day 41 TFR after a 4 day break which I planned in November before I started :) look forward to watching your journey x

I've just read your posts and you have done really really well I'm sure you shed what you have gained in no time. Good luck to everyone doing this diet I'm on day two and I'm finding drinking the water really helps with the hunger.

Thank you New year new me & Lighterlife, its day 3 for me & all going well ;)

Back