Broxi now on Diet Chef Diary

Glad you had a good birthday Broxi, oh I love going out for an Indian, luckily hubby and I only get the chance to go out about twice a year!! LOL!

:candledinner: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SHEP X:grouphugg::birthday::birthday::bday: HAVE A GREAT DAY

Happy birthday again Shep and I hope you are having a great day!

Well I gained today. 11st 7lb!
So back on track properly now.
Breakfast - granola, 1 brown bread, 1 dairy lea triangle
lunch - veg soup
dinner - chunky veg soup, chicken casserole, brocoli
snacks - oat bakes

So that's that. Might have a coffee later but prob not. I wasn't as keen on the chicken casserole. Was ok but not as great as the other things I've tried. I'm very heavy tonight about 11st 11lb! but hopefully will lose tomorrow.

hehe you are as bad as me for hitting the scales. I'm sure you will lose. I'm just doing calorie counting until Monday - then back on DC as I'm finding myself fancying the food again.

The chicken casserole is not my fav - not ordered it in a while. I like other chicken dishes though even though the chicken can be dry.

Good luck with your good day tomorrow :D

I'm gonna do the same Caroline, count the calories until Monday and then DC until wi.Then full on DC, parties all done, birthday over and no distractions. So hoping for a STS or a little loss, but not a gain. Gonna try and stay off the scales, just as well that i am going away the scales will not be there. I am terrible with them I must jump on every morning. If they sts or show a loss everything is good in the world but if they show a gain :mad::mad::mad::mad: . Why am I ruled by these devil things aaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

11st 6lb AGAIN! Still no loss! But I've had 2 huge cheats this week so that will be why. Today I have had
breakfast - 1 slice brown bread toast, dairy lea triangle
lunch - soup, tangerine, mullerlight small
dinner - mushroom stroganoff, 40g rice, peas
snacks - oat bakes

I've done well today. I need to eat at work and can't bring in my own food for breakfast and lunch due to health/safety. I also need to sit round a table and eat with young people so I have their homemade veg soup and I will have a surplus of DC soups.
Really enjoyed the mushroom stroganoff tonight but not very filling. lovely taste though. Love the oatbakes too. Overall stil loving this diet. Just hope I have a result tomorrow at weigh in but it is not looking likely. Still maybe a wee miracle wil occur overnight!

Weigh in today and gone down 1 over night so now 11st 5lb. Delighted as thought I wouldn't lose. That's also with Indian meal and fish and chips, cake and ice cream on other day so I'm pleased. Hopefully 2 off next week.
Today my food has been
breakfast - porridge
lunch - chorizo & bean soup (not too keen), 2 ryvita & lf dairylea
dinner - 40g brown pasta, beef meatballs (not too great)
snacks - apple, kiwi, grapes, oatbakes

feeling very full and certainly not deprived in any way.

hope everyoen else is doing well

Great news on your loss Broxi, good luck for next week hun x

Great on the 1lb loss :D

I'm back on DC tomorrow - got to sort through the box and decide what to have - so many choices hehe!

Yes Caroline the choice is great. I'm still trying new things. I've not repeated one meal. So today
11st 6lb! move!
breakfast - porridge
lunch - goat's cheese, red pepper soup - lovely
snack - oatbakes, 2 ryvita, low cal mushroom pate and 6 king prawns - lovely too
dinner - beef casserole - gorgeous and mixed veg - boring!

All the food was delicious today and once again I do not feel deprived in any way. Still have calories for coffee and wee oat biscuit later.

Really adoring this diet, just wish I would lose a bit quicker.

Impatience is a killer isn't it!

When mum goes on her cruise on the 22nd I plan to do a period of VLCD - that gives me about three weeks to get over the hurdle I seem to be constantly hitting.

If you are sticking to the diet I'm sure it will shift. Some people are lucky and have really big loses of which I am so jealous hehe!

Good luck for today

*hugs*

Thanks Caroline,
Never stuck to diet today!
11st 6lb still
breakfast - granola, brown bread, lf dairylea
lunch - soup, 5 bits of deep fried scampi, salad
dinner - tomato & veg pasta - not good, veg
snacks - oat biscuits, some king prawns, 4 ryvita, lf philli, big plate of Hagen Daas!

Did ok until the ice cream! although not great with greasy scampi etc but could have managed to call it a lc day until end there!

Never mind, one day at a time and tomorrow another day.

11st 5lb today
BUT mega cheating!
Was at training all day and only food I could have was a big dollop of lasagne. So I finished it off with chocolate dime bar cake and fro my dinner there had a slice of pizza. I never eat like that even on my worst days but it was just one of those days. I felt after I'd eaten the lasagne that I'd already blown it and so just went for the cake too! All or nothing thinking that I need to sort out!

Just get back on it tomorrow and you'll be fine, we all have bad days and one now and again doesn't hurt! That cake sounds gorgeous, I don't think I would've been able to resist either! I love dime bars (although haven't had one for AGES :( ), so dime bar cake oh :drool: Sounds fab!

Good luck for tomorrow hun x

Well I weighed myself sneakingly this morning and have put on 2lbs, which I dont mind as had my birthday as well as an 80th birthday this weekend and a kebab last night which I devoured so 2 lbs seems small compared to what I used to do. Will weigh in tomorrow for final weigh in and how knows if I am good today it may just help.

Have to do a week of diet chef to get myself going, but hubby has just asked me to do a stew for the weekend as I got to do 1st aid training saturday until 4pm I can just leave on during the day and add the dumplings after training.

Maybe will do that, but not have the dumplings just some potatoe instead thats got to be better for me than a pizza or fish and chips???? Does anyone know the calories in stew???? Only a rough estimate??? :D:D

Don't know cals in stew Shep but if you looked up meat you were using and then the Bisto you used that would be about it. Just have a small portion the same size as a DC meal.

Well food diary today not too good either. Doing great until an hour ago when my sone came back from his shift in McDonalds with a big mac for me. Ate 3 big bites but other than that-
breakfast - granola, brown toast, dairylea
lunch - green salad, grapes, 1/2 muller light
dinner - roast veg, rice, vegetable curry - delicious!

So did well until big mac but wasn't helped as I sat and watched 3 episodes of Masterchef!

Don't know cals in stew Shep but if you looked up meat you were using and then the Bisto you used that would be about it. Just have a small portion the same size as a DC meal.

Well food diary today not too good either. Doing great until an hour ago when my sone came back from his shift in McDonalds with a big mac for me. Ate 3 big bites but other than that-
breakfast - granola, brown toast, dairylea
lunch - green salad, grapes, 1/2 muller light
dinner - roast veg, rice, vegetable curry - delicious!

So did well until big mac but wasn't helped as I sat and watched 3 episodes of Masterchef!

Thats where I am lucky i dont like Big Macs.

But I have had my weigh in today and sts and am happy with that, after the birthdays and weekend away. I am going to do a stew and will weigh out the meat and the bisto and fill it up with loads of veg, will take the calories of the veg but not gonna worry to much as when on the course will take a salad for lunch and a few bits of fruit for nibbles so calories will be quite low enough left over for my stew. YUM YUM

11st 6lb again - getting nowhere fast. Really like this diet but don't seem to really be losing much.

today's grub:
breakfast - granola, brown bread, dairylea
lunch - soup, green salad, grapes
dinner - chicken chasseur, peas & cabbage (didn't like chicken chasseur very much- flavour nice but chicken very dry) Prob wont order that again.

I feel as though my weight has just alternated between 11st 6lb and 11st 5lb and I do not seem to be even losing at all. It is quite depressing.

11st 6lb again - getting nowhere fast. Really like this diet but don't seem to really be losing much.

Awww Broxi. Why do you think you aren't losing much? Clue ;) Think big macs, icecream, dime cake ;)

Ya gotta stick with it to make it work. Is the brown bread on diet chef? I don't know, just wondering, cos I didn't think it was and the granola is high calorie, so surprised to see it there every day.

Now, please don't be downhearted by my message. Really trying to help. Diet chef isn't that low calorie. It's low cal enough to lose weight, but not if you add stuff.

Can you do a week of pure DC? Or have I missed something vital. I must admit to only reading that last few messages :eek:

Back