Broxi now on Diet Chef Diary

Hi Broxi, r u counting all your calories for the extras, ie bread, veg, milk for brekkie and teas etc.

Dont know if this helps but I write everything down, all the milk I use, the veg, fruit everything. this helps me to keep track last time i thought I knew but was going over calories every day so this time I am doing a tracker kind of thing in an old notebook, just so that I know.

Keep going it will come off. :D:D:D

Thanks people and KD you are right! Why am I surprised?! I have been pushing diet to limits but haven't been too awful but enough so that I don't lose much if at all. So thanks for the pep talk KD and I'm off work for this week and will stick to it 100%. I have counted the brown bread in the morning though! lol! but not the big mac!

So today- 11st 5lb -
breakfast - brown bread, dairylea
lunch - soup, grapes
dinner - mutton stew, cabbage, peas
snacks - oatcrisps
No cheats today!

Weigh in tomorrow, doesn't look like I've lost but never know. Will post in morning.

Good luck for tomorrow hun, stick with it, you can get there x

Well good weigh in today, down 2lb this week so absolutely delighted with that. No doubt it will pop back up over the week again but as long as I lose next Saturday, it's coming off. I'm extremely happy with that. Not much difference from Cambridge and much easier.

That's great going Broxi, well done you! Are you still weighing everyday, or just once a week now?

Oh I still weigh every day but I've made Saturday my official weigh in. I'm addicted to scales. I honestly couldn't face only weighing once a week; if I hadn't lost it would be awful.

Today's grub
breakfast - porridge
lunch - tomato soup, oatbakes, 2 ryvita, lf philli
dinner - chicken curry, rice
snacks - fab, nakd bar

Also had a Baillies when I was watching X Factor so probably a good bit over today but not majorly so.

Lol you scale addict, hehehe. Hope you have a great week this week :)

Oh I still weigh every day but I've made Saturday my official weigh in. I'm addicted to scales. I honestly couldn't face only weighing once a week; if I hadn't lost it would be awful.

Today's grub
breakfast - porridge
lunch - tomato soup, oatbakes, 2 ryvita, lf philli
dinner - chicken curry, rice
snacks - fab, nakd bar

Also had a Baillies when I was watching X Factor so probably a good bit over today but not majorly so.

Well done you. This October challange is gonna be a breeze for you. How is everyone doing???

Wow, go you Broxi :D Fantastic loss :D

It's easy to let things slip if you don't take account of the extras. Amazing how small thinks mount up. I find that with fruit if I'm not careful, then the titbits that end up in my mouth, etc.

Being good today though hehe!

How you doing?

Hi, not been on for a few days cos been eating a few too many extras and like Caroline says they add up. I have been taking diet food but just too much of it. I need to just eat what I get plus veg. Why is it so hard to control eating?

Hi,
Not been on for a wee while as quite disheartened to be honest. It doesn't look like I'm losing any more which always happens to me on diets. I have stuck rigidly to it this week too. Weigh in on Saturday.

Incidentally, my 17 year old son has lost 5lb in 3 days on it. He is a great big boy but has recently got a bit chunky when he's stopped playing football. He wants to lose a stone. He'll do it in no time at that rate.

Hi broxi

dont get disheartened hun :wave_cry: keep ur chin up.you've always been so positive..xoxo

Just stick with it hun, those scales WILL start to move again. You've just hit a plateau, we all get it, you just need to push on through it and not give in to it. I STS for weeks while I was still on slimfast, wasn't until I made the change to juddd that I started losing again. But you've just changed diets so stick with it and it will happen for you.

Good luck xxx

It can be difficult but a loss is a loss even if just quarter of a pound - that's still a lot of butter.

Chin up :) If you follow the diet and do a bit of exercise, the weight will move, honest *hugs*

Thanks for encouragement girls. I'm going to try and not eat any extras except a portion of vegetables with my evening meals and some milk with my coffee. I've maybe been stretching the boundaries of the diet, although still sticking to it.

Thats the bit I'm dreading Broxi - when I stop sticking to it rigidly and begin to play with it - thats when it always goes wrong for me. Just hoping I have the will power to stick with it a long time before that happens! You've had a fantastic weight loss so far - I can't imagine what it must feel like to have lost more that you have left to lose (does that make sense). Good luck with not eating any extras

Great going Broxi, glad you are still plodding on, you'll get there hun, we just have to break past those sticking points, and believe me we all get them!!! Good luck hun xxx

Thanks for encouragement girls. I'm going to try and not eat any extras except a portion of vegetables with my evening meals and some milk with my coffee. I've maybe been stretching the boundaries of the diet, although still sticking to it.
It's so difficult hun I find i'm treating myself to a few goodies not so focused as i was :sigh:
SO going to try really hard for Christmas..
lost 2lb last week so i'm happy..:D

I think you can have one or two portions of fruit, veg with your meal and half a cup of milk if I remember. The rest is all extras.

I add extras what with being 19 stone but if you don't have as much to lose it's no doubt best to stick to the straight and narrow :)

Good luck with your new start Broxi - you can do it :D Every lb is an incredible amount of weight gone - they soon add up.

Hi folks,
Just giving an update. Not doing too well. Gained 2lb this week although totm due. Not been brilliant on diet but not been outrageous either. So once again going to try. It's a hard struggle really. Hope everyone else is doing well. Will post later when I'm in more positive mood x

Back