Broxi now on Diet Chef Diary

*hugs* It can be difficult at this time of year. Try to stick with it and be strict and hopefully you will get below that 11 stone mark real quick.

*hugs* Hope you feel more breezy soon.

Hi folks,
Just giving an update. Not doing too well. Gained 2lb this week although totm due. Not been brilliant on diet but not been outrageous either. So once again going to try. It's a hard struggle really. Hope everyone else is doing well. Will post later when I'm in more positive mood x
Hi broxi

it is a hard struggle hope u find ur positivity soon sending some vibes:vibes:

Broxi, i may sound harsh but remember we ALL want you to do very well.
YOU need to get a grip, its either you on the diet or not... No between. Otherwise you're just wasting you hard earned money..
Honestly, how much sugar do you use on you coffee
I maybe wrong, but they might be a few more extras you haven't mentioned.
Plus you are allowed only ONE snack per day.... you can split it, but its only ONE snack..

Hi folks,
well I totally came off the diet there and was pizza hutting etc - have gained about 4lb so quite depressed.
You are right - I need to stick to it rigidly. I think it is hard this time of year. I have been basically dieting since May so a bit fed up with it at times. My son has lost his stone and he's dead handsome again.

How are you all getting on? Sorry I've not been in touch - I just get embarrassed to come on when I'm totally cheating!
xx

Keep going Broxi - I ended up i Pizza ht last Sunday too ;-(, but got back to it on monday and cut out the little extras that had been slipping in (bread with the soup!) Also cut out the oat bakes as a snack and had the fruit bars instead, and added a couple of glasses of diet coke in as well - and by Wednesday the 2 that had gone on were off and 3 more as well (I totally don't deserve it but won't say no). I'm finding that starchy carbs make me STS or not lose so well - don't know if that would help you. I really thought I had blown it but the loss this week has picked me up again - hope you can do the same

Keep going Broxi - I ended up i Pizza ht last Sunday too ;-(, but got back to it on monday and cut out the little extras that had been slipping in (bread with the soup!) Also cut out the oat bakes as a snack and had the fruit bars instead, and added a couple of glasses of diet coke in as well - and by Wednesday the 2 that had gone on were off and 3 more as well (I totally don't deserve it but won't say no). I'm finding that starchy carbs make me STS or not lose so well - don't know if that would help you. I really thought I had blown it but the loss this week has picked me up again - hope you can do the same

Perhaps thats where I am going wrong Ialways have a slice of bread with my soup, Wot else can you have with not too much starch and calories?

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

Last edited:
Back