DD3 11st 11lb
CD shake
CD bar
green salad
small slice roast beef
6 king prawns
stirfry veg
roughly 500 cals
hungry but looking forward to eating tomorrow.
looks like I will lose weight tomorrow as 3lb lighter tonight than this morning!
hope I lose weight on this diet as I could do this indefinitely I think. It is hard on dd but very doable cos I know it's only for 1 day!

I think its really hard when you start a new diet and you feel you have to weigh yourself to see if its working!! And if after a few days you arent losing or you have put on slightly you lose heart a bit!!
But the key is to be strong try just weigh once a week and if you cant stay off the scales then allow yourself to give your body time to get used to the new diet!!

Sorry for babbling on lol!

C xx

Hi Broxi. Your DDs are looking great! Hope you are also enjoying your UDs and are eating enough to keep your metabolism up xx

Going well Broxi! Yes try just to weigh once a week, I know the temptation of them scales can be too much lol! Even I have been tempted by them since starting juddd, but keeping it to once a week. Yes I totally agree, think this plan is one I can stick to too!

Hiya hon

I read your other post about your UD. Dont worry about it. WE have all been there. At least you realised you did it and you werent hungry etc. You know why.

Just carry on. You can do it love. You are doing brill!!

XXXX

How's it going today Broxi?

DD5 11st 8lb
1 CD shake 140 cals
1 CD bar 170 cals
green salad 100 cals
skinny latte 49
(under 500 cals)
Ate far too much yesterday but have done well today.
Can't wait for tomorrow but going to eat in moderation.
Weight might start to come off soon as I've recovered from initial surge.

Great dd Broxi, keep it up, sure you'll soon get into the swing of it :D

Hey Broxi, looks like you are having some good DDs. I loved CD porridge but cant find anything that compares to it.

DD6 11st 9lb
Breakfast - CD bar 170 cals
Lunch - green salad 150 cals
Dinner - clear soup 80 cals
skinny latte - 49 cals
cereal bar - 100
oat cake 100
Total = 650 - too far but will stick to CD on dd in future as too much licence! Will just go easy tomorrow on my ud. I was in Portugal for my hols and loved the salt cod so Portuguese cook at work brought me somein and told me how to cook it and it is soaking right now for tomorrow's dinner so not fattening but delicious!

Morning broxi

Thought i would just pop in and ask how you did yesterday ?
Its my first DD today so just reading through all the diary's here to see how you all did.

Back