Bruising

Hi all, I'm soooo glad this was posted! I have had exactly the same thing too!
Bruises on my legs and thinking, 'where on earth have they come from?!' I'd started some migraine tablets a while ago aswell and saw consultant last week who'd never heard of side effects of bruising from these tablets that I'm on but ran blood tests just to be sure, so I'm waiting for results on them, but if they come back clear, then I will assume that the bruising is just from the diet, but will also get some Vit K.

Thanks for posting, and hope everyone else's bruises disappear as we go up the plans xx

Just a quick question that i'm sure KD will know the answer to! I went to Boots yesterday for the vitamin K tablets and the ones that they suggested were these ones - Boots Chewable Calcium & Vitamin D Tablets  - 90 Tablets They're chewable calcium and vitamin D and K ones. They had the higher amount of vitamin K compared to other things they had. Not sure about the other stuff in them though so wanted a bit of advice if poss.. I crunched 3 tablets yesterday and 3 today but could do with knowing if they're ok and worth it before chomping away on more.. Thanks in advance! x

Back