Buddies - good luck everyone xx

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
Thursday is the day! Again. Anyone feel like helping a lost cause? If you are restarting/strugglingmaybe we can nag each other to the finish line.

:0) :)

Last edited:
ive started this morning!!..alrighty so lets use this thread to keep us in line :) yay..i feel better already knowing im restarting it with other people..x

Hi everybody, I hope you dont mind if I join this forum......its a first for me, but I feel that in order for me to succeed this time I could use the extra support! I was on lipotrim tfr for 5 weeks about 3 months ago and lost nearly 2 stone, since then however ive managed to put it all back on plus a little extra for good measure!!!

Ive been planing and failing to resart nearly every week, my heart really wasnt in it before, but now I feel like im back with a bang and ready to go all over again,but this time I dont want to stop untill I get to goal and of course the plan is then to keep it off, thats the hard part!!

So I have my first weigh in on Monday 12th with my pharmacist, who I bumpted into during the week and after her pep-talk of reassuring me I could do it and she'd be with me all the way I thought ok, time to do it hardcore!! So this is my final weekend of indulgance, and Im already getting excited about starting again, remembering how the pounds just melt off is a big help!!!

Here goes and good luck to you all, one step at a time!!!xxx

oopsy just noticed ive got my height ever so slightly wrong, lol, not great with computers!! well im 5'2 just to clarify!!!!!

welcome aboard chica! yes i was on it for six weeks or so and lost just over two stone and put it back on apart from a few pounds..ha
so here we go again we can do it..:) x

I've started this morning too. Fairly confident I'll stick to it, as I'm one of those annoying competitive people....I also hate wasting money!

The one thing I'd like to see is more before/after pics of people who have lost weight on LT within the first month or so. It's great seeing success pics after 12 months but there's not many shorter-term success pics.

Good luck to you all anyway.

OK guys seems like I have got me a team together!

We are all here to support each other. All are starting on different days this coming week. So lets use this thread for claps and slaps - that is to acknowledge when we have done well and a kick up the $$$$ when we havn't! Please try to post often as it will always help someone. As there are a few of us there should nearly always be someone around if you need help.

We can do this!

We will do this!

Bring on the summer!

xx

the summer word is scaring me at the moment!! not enough time until then!! haha..my bad...
i think its great we have this place..:) yay...so far im 1.5 litres of water down and one shake down...wooo

the summer word is scaring me at the moment!! not enough time until then!! haha..my bad...
i think its great we have this place..:) yay...so far im 1.5 litres of water down and one shake down...wooo
Well done hun, be right with you from Thursday!

well done bells. !!!! every day counts!

Back