Buddies wanted. Starting Friday

Me too!! Maintenance hardest bit. I'm on step 2 - started 12.3 lost 6lb week 1 and 3lb week 2. Losses slow down as you get nearer goal these last 15lbs will take me longer than the first 2 stone (started 13.9 this time last year!!) xx

Wow slbt!
That is brilliant 13.9 and u r now in your 11s... fantastic... i cant wait to see 12 now... and yeah i want to do step 1 all the way to target and then move up the steps... hopefully is all goes well... i know i can do it just nees to stay motivated.. gonna take 2 daya off over xmas as im going to my dads in bham... cant wait... how did ur weigh in go? X

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
need to lose 4stones 8lbs
hit target by 15.02.14(16 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (weighed 14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (weighed 13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (weighed 13.6)

Wow slbt! That is brilliant 13.9 and u r now in your 11s... fantastic... i cant wait to see 12 now... and yeah i want to do step 1 all the way to target and then move up the steps... hopefully is all goes well... i know i can do it just nees to stay motivated.. gonna take 2 daya off over xmas as im going to my dads in bham... cant wait... how did ur weigh in go? X start date 26.10.14 start weight 14st8lb target weight 10st0lb need to lose 4stones 8lbs hit target by 15.02.14(16 weeks) week1 - lost 7lbs (weighed 14.1) week2 - lost 3lb (weighed 13.12) week3 - lost 6lb (weighed 13.6)

Had my weigh in and 1lb off... It was almost 2lb as I was 11.8 3/4 then literally teetering on 11.7!! But I'll take a pound! As it was day before TOTM! Will probably see the loss this week instead. How are you getting on? Xx

Thats still brilliant i ususally dont see a loss totm.. but following week it shows... so thats still a loss... im ok.. struggling a little today probably totm lol having cravings but wont give in and just feeling a little down... no reason behind it.. just waiting for each week to be over and to reach target.. hoping a few pounds on sunday... also been constipated TMI lol... so taking some dulcolax tonight as it does the trick... how are you getting on? Also where is meems and the others gone? Guys plz keep us updated on how ur doing.. really helps me.. xxx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Hi all hope I'm not too late to the party!

I'm on day 3 and my willpower is falling apart a bit! I have a bad headache and feel hungry and tired. I hope this will pass though! I also have a lot to lose - just over 4 stone.

My first weigh in is on Monday BUT I have a wedding to go to on Saturday which is making me a bit nervous as I will have to eat at the dinner! Any advice? I don't want to seem rude considering the bride is one of my best friends!

Hi all hope I'm not too late to the party!

I'm on day 3 and my willpower is falling apart a bit! I have a bad headache and feel hungry and tired. I hope this will pass though! I also have a lot to lose - just over 4 stone.

My first weigh in is on Monday BUT I have a wedding to go to on Saturday which is making me a bit nervous as I will have to eat at the dinner! Any advice? I don't want to seem rude considering the bride is one of my best friends!

Hey

Ur never late to join us lol... ur doing fab and day 3 or 4 for me are the most difficult. Just have plenty of water or maybe some green tea.. try to get a early night tonight. . Also i have 4st8lb to lose and i have done a stone and 2lb already in 3 weeks... if i can do it then anyone can! Also in regards to the wedding just have whatever grilled option they have or chicken as this shouldn't take you out of ketosis.. and u should still get a good loss on ur weigh in day... trust me it will be worth it in the long run... also if ur struggling today have a small meal from the sole source plus list chicken egg etc.. it might help you get through today and also wont take you out of ketosis or make much difference to ur loss... hope this helps... off to do the weekly shop.. see all the junk i would usually buy :mad: good luck and keep us posted x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Thats amazing advice thank you so much!! Well done on your amazing loss as well - its pretty inspiring considering today has been so terrible! I wish I was getting an early night tonight but won;t be home from work until about 10.30!!! Gah!!! Taking an emergency turkey salad with me just in case :)

Thats amazing advice thank you so much!! Well done on your amazing loss as well - its pretty inspiring considering today has been so terrible! I wish I was getting an early night tonight but won;t be home from work until about 10.30!!! Gah!!! Taking an emergency turkey salad with me just in case :)

thank you so much... not much off but its a start and my size 16s are getting loose on me... also I've had some downfalls with Huby being rushed to hospital etc which u can read on this post and ive still stuck to the diet.. so u can do it... and dont push yourself just have ur turkey salad which is better thn falling off the wagon... tomorrow will be better and u will feel so good if u dont give in.. i have been ther b4 and got th t shirt and its taken me a year to get back on cd.. so trust me its not worth it.. just keep going and any support il try my best as i know how hard it is and im always feeling better after a reply from someone on minimins x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Thanks so much mrsmya - and likewise - when you get a reply it does spur you on! Especially when my family think i'm mad to starve myself like this!

Hi can I join in? Started CD 13/10/14 100% ss. You can see my losses in my signature, pleased with how it's going so far. Just got back in my size 10s last night but they're still a bit snug.

xx

Thanks so much mrsmya - and likewise - when you get a reply it does spur you on! Especially when my family think i'm mad to starve myself like this!

Hahahah same here... they keep banging on about it... but i just tell them that im not happy and I'm doing this to change not just how i feel in clothes but also to change my eating habits x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Hi can I join in? Started CD 13/10/14 100% ss. You can see my losses in my signature, pleased with how it's going so far. Just got back in my size 10s last night but they're still a bit snug.

xx

Hi clareb123
How r u? Welcome to the group.. i actually feel weird bcoz i didn't start thia off but whoever did hasn't posted in a while so I'm just carrying on and enjoying the suppport from other members and hoping i can help too... just had a look at your signature. . Wowowow well done! Absolutely fantastic nearly 2 stones gone if im correct.. keep it up u r inspiring others to keep at it and soon we can join u amd fit into those size 10s lol.. my dream size!! 1 day! Keep us posted.. when is ur next weigh in... mine is on sundays so will keep u updated on my loss... good luck xxx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Heyyy also forgot to ask what day do u get weighed mine is every sundays... so i will keep u posted on my loss... good luck and let us know how u get on x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

I weigh on Mondays although I have a crazy job and work evenings on different days of the week so HOPEFULLY I can stick to a Monday!

Hello clareb123! You've done AMAZINGLY! You guys are doing so well - I hope I can achieve the same.

Just an update - I'm not falling apart as much as I was earlier today. Went to work and did eat some of the turkey salad but couldn't manage the whole thing which I was amazed by considering how much I can normally eat! Couldn;t believe that some turkey and some leaves could fill me up. I think this diet does a great job of shrinking your stomach really fast. I also tried one of the cartons for the first time - chocolate velvet. Well all I can say is I will be ordering more of that on Monday! I'd drink that even if I wasn't on a diet.

Let me know how you guys get on - it really does help knowing there are people out there doing the exact same thing xx

I weigh on Mondays although I have a crazy job and work evenings on different days of the week so HOPEFULLY I can stick to a Monday!

Hello clareb123! You've done AMAZINGLY! You guys are doing so well - I hope I can achieve the same.

Just an update - I'm not falling apart as much as I was earlier today. Went to work and did eat some of the turkey salad but couldn't manage the whole thing which I was amazed by considering how much I can normally eat! Couldn;t believe that some turkey and some leaves could fill me up. I think this diet does a great job of shrinking your stomach really fast. I also tried one of the cartons for the first time - chocolate velvet. Well all I can say is I will be ordering more of that on Monday! I'd drink that even if I wasn't on a diet.

Let me know how you guys get on - it really does help knowing there are people out there doing the exact same thing xx

So thats fab that u didnt fall off the wagon! Brilliant! Pat on the back... and yes it shrinks it pretty quick.. im doing ok.. feel a little rubbish as i have done my weekly shop and my younger brother 10 is staying over tomorrow for the weekend and i went all out on junk oooppps! So putting the shopping away was really a challenge! I know it sounds bizarre but i really wanted to eat something! Cheese and onion rolls garlic bread crisps choc and much more! Then i just stopped myself and thought nooo! I need to b good and remember that this is a short haul thing and if i give in today it will show how weak i am and that i will struggle to make healthy choices in the future once i am in maintenance.. so i filled up my water and had my 4th litre and felt better for not giving in.. i am taking the day off for xmas and will see my dad and sisters in bham and want to get into the 12 stone mark from 14.8... so it will b nice for them to notice my loss.. i can babble on for england lol.. so keep me posted ur all doing great and good luck x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

You're all doing brilliantly!! I was on CD over Xmas last year and although I don't celebrate Xmas it was really hard with all the yummy food in the shops. I stayed on plan the whole time and after Xmas was over I was so pleased I had done that because I know I would have put on at least 4-5lb over that period- if not more- that I would have had to lose all over again. Being in such a strict diet is a massive protection basically!! You'll be fine with 1 day off plan too xxx

I was thinking of taking Christmas day and boxing day off, eating whatever I want and not feeling guilty. :) I'm frankly AMAZED you stuck to this over xmas! You've more willpower than I do!

I was thinking of taking Christmas day and boxing day off, eating whatever I want and not feeling guilty. :) I'm frankly AMAZED you stuck to this over xmas! You've more willpower than I do!

Yeah same herw but decided to go with just Xmas day. . And i go for it and enjoy it... a treat of 2 days in like 4 months etc is not gonna kill u! How are you getting on today? X

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

You're all doing brilliantly!! I was on CD over Xmas last year and although I don't celebrate Xmas it was really hard with all the yummy food in the shops. I stayed on plan the whole time and after Xmas was over I was so pleased I had done that because I know I would have put on at least 4-5lb over that period- if not more- that I would have had to lose all over again. Being in such a strict diet is a massive protection basically!! You'll be fine with 1 day off plan too xxx

Wow! Thats amazing... ur determination and will power is helping me get thru! And yes just the one day hopefully... how are you getting on? X

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

I'm doing well today - a lot better than yesterday. The headache isn't as bad although I am sleeping LOADS! I didn't get up until 10 today and even then I had to force myself! I'm also having really weird dreams - no idea if it's the diet or not. Has anybody else had this? or am I mad lol!?

I'm doing well today - a lot better than yesterday. The headache isn't as bad although I am sleeping LOADS! I didn't get up until 10 today and even then I had to force myself! I'm also having really weird dreams - no idea if it's the diet or not. Has anybody else had this? or am I mad lol!?

Thats fab... and yeah i find the headaches on and off.. just have some paracetamol... and good job u had some extra sleep lol.. will help u through today.. and the dreams lol... i been having strange ones too. A wedding in a hospital lift! :confused: so ur not alone haha... hope u have good day... and post whenever u need to... xx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Back