Buddies wanted. Starting Friday

Fab news melissa!

No official weigh in for me this week but I was 14 stone 10 on my scales this morning meaning I've lost 50lbs overall! (3 stone 8) getting close to that 4 stone mark. Still loosing 2lbs a week, still dithering about going up an exercising more.

Hope you're all having a good week and a lovely mothers day - I'm off to the in laws today, but she's cooking fish so should still be reasonably healthy!

Fab news melissa! No official weigh in for me this week but I was 14 stone 10 on my scales this morning meaning I've lost 50lbs overall! (3 stone 8) getting close to that 4 stone mark. Still loosing 2lbs a week, still dithering about going up an exercising more. Hope you're all having a good week and a lovely mothers day - I'm off to the in laws today, but she's cooking fish so should still be reasonably healthy!

Hi crafty well done on losing 50lbs I'm nearly there just had my wi and lost 2lb this week taking me to 14st1lb and 45lb overall.
Enjoy ur Mother's Day lunch we are off to I laws but she doesn't know we are so might be a Chinese treat.
Have a nice day x

How are we all getting on ladies? I decided to post progress pics in the inspirational photos thread. took me an hour to actually press submit! It's awful putting yourself out there to be judged isn't it! I've done it to prove a point to myself that I won't look foolish in a few months time and can add to the post as I get smaller hehe. I've got a poorly little boy this week so being home looking after him is proving really difficult as I'm usually not tempted at all at work. Looking forward to some chicken salad and cwp spag bol tonight. bit of a feast lol xxx

hey everyone how you all doing? hope your little boy is feeling better Mrs Dodd.
just been weighed a 4 day week as consultant is going on holiday tomorrow I lost 2lb and im officialy in to the 13s just lol 13st 13lb. im so happy however im away on holiday next week so I know ill gain but im ok with that as I know I can lose it again. hope your all well xx

Hey all - hope your little boy is feeling better Mrs Dodd - I'm going to go have a mooch at your photos in a second - bet they're inspirational!

Well done Melissa - hope you have a wonderful holiday! 2lbs is fantastic for a 4 day week.

I saw my lady again today after a 2 week break and I've lost 6lbs! She/We think I maybe blipped my metabolism by going to the Gym and doing Sole Source and it's taken 4 weeks to recover from it and start giving me decent losses again. 4lbs of the loss was in the last week, the first 2lbs in the first week. I've frozen my membership now for a month and I'll see where we go after that.

I'm 3lbs off my 4 stone trophy! 4lbs of my lowest ever adult weight - Next week for sure! :D

6 weeks until I go away for a long knitting weekend with my friend. There's a big wool show in mid Wales we go to every year. I saw my friend Angie in February and I can't wait to see her again and show her how far I've come in that time. Maybe even have my 5 stone trophy by then and be in the mid 13's!

Hope everyone is still here - just quiet.

I had a really bad week last week and I'm PMSing like crazy. Easter being around the corner isn't helping as chocolate seems to be getting EVERYWHERE. I stayed the same last week, which although I knew I'd not been great was a bit disappointing. I'm still so close to a 4 stone loss, but again it feels so far away. It's coming up to 6 months on plan and it's a hell of a long time to be super strict about everything you eat. I'm going to have to pull up my big girl pants though as I KNOW I can't go back to unregimented free for all eating even when I'm done.

I'm going to have a super strict week till Thursday, a lunch time meal out (Goats Cheese Salad) and then a few bevvies. Then back on plan for Friday and hopefully a good weigh in on Saturday. I'd like 4lbs off please and thank you!

It's so hard isnt't it! I'm having a hungry day and am so tempted to find something naughty and super filling to eat but I'm also willing myself to be strong. Argh!!! xxxxx

Well I've had a pizza and chips and feel awful about it so joined a bannatynes gym and booked myself in for tomorrow. The food tasted of nothing it was Soooooooooooo not worth it. Argh!! Xx

Hey Mrs Dodd - it's awful when it's really not worth it isn't it. I don't mind the odd cheat if it's for something that's really good and worth it. I had a home made cupcake my boss made today. AMAZING and worth every single bite. Sounds like the Pizza really wasn't worth it.

What step are you planning on doing with the exercise? Mine recommended Step 3. My weigh in has been moved up to Friday morning this week and I'm going to do a week at Step 2 and then move to step 3 and go back to the Gym. I'm loosing inches at the moment but the lbs have stopped.

I think the more varied food choices and having something to do at least 3 evenings a week will really help me and I think I'll still loose weight and know that I can always step back down again if I want to or feel I need too. Part of fitness for life and not allowing the weight to come back on is exercising!

Do you have any plans for what you'll do at the Gym? Are you interested in the classes more or working out on your own. Does your gym have a pool? That's the only thing I don't like about mine, but it's only £11 a month not £35 like the ones that have a pool!

Hey ladies that's me back from lanzarote had a great time and weather was roasting ate loads too and clothes are tight but getting weighed on Sunday see what I've gained won't be starting the diet till Tuesday as not back to work till then but got no more distractions for a while except a night out a week on Saturday then that's it fresh start for at least 3 months.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

A pound off for me this week.

I ended up weighing in at my ladies own house (She uses her Mum's conservatory most of the time) so the floor was different. My scales said 2lbs but I'm not too worried.

Today is my first day of step 2! Sort of kind of anyway. We went out to Bath for the day. I managed to avoid breakfast having had my bar, but did buy some beautiful fudge! I've not got much hopes of it lasting past the weekend and it is only a small slice. We had Moroccan for lunch which I've never had before - low carb apart from the serving of cous cous! It's coming up 8 and I'm too stuffed to have my last product of the day. I did have a shake when I came back in made with my milk allowance for the day.

No official weigh in next week as I'm out for the day to see friends and have a hair cut, but my other half isn't coming with me so I'm free to have a shake in the morning before I go and take my bar for lunch. OH is being amazing and collecting my products for me. Looking forward to trying the new Key Lime Pie flavour!

Debating going back to the Gym this week. I know light exercise only on step 2, but thinking the exercise bikes for 1/2 hour would be light enough? I really want to get back to my running but know that's too strenuous.

Back