Buddies wanted. Starting Friday

How was everyones day today? I had a tough one - for some reason I've been hungry ALL DAY! I managed to resist though and made an actually nice dinner of fish and (courgette) chips! No substitute for the real thing but at least it felt half normal! But yeah....felt so hungry today - any idea why?! Maybe I'm not drinking enough water...I find it so hard to drink it all through the day x

Good morning!

Yes I do have random hungry days and the water does help but I too struggle drinking it. I'm having my shakes mixed with 300ml cold water 300ml boiling water and a spoon of flavoured coffee at the min and not only does it feel really naughty like a big mocha it's also really filling plus you get nearly 400ml of your water allowance with each drink so over a litre every day just with your shakes. The veg water flavouring is also lovely like a cup a soup, I tried some of my sisters last week and ordered some myself but when it came last night it was 2 months out of date!

Hope this helps xx

How was everyones day today? I had a tough one - for some reason I've been hungry ALL DAY! I managed to resist though and made an actually nice dinner of fish and (courgette) chips! No substitute for the real thing but at least it felt half normal! But yeah....felt so hungry today - any idea why?! Maybe I'm not drinking enough water...I find it so hard to drink it all through the day x

Yep same here.... i had the same problem but ive got myself a 500ml bottle and just target 1 per hour for 8 hours and its working... kind of... lol... the odd days i think i have 6 which is 3 litres but most of the time il try to do 8... i think as your stomach shrinks and your body gets used to this the hunger will die out a little.. ive struggled since yesterday as i had my in laws over and my mums family... hubys bday on Saturday but he is working so we threw him a party and tuesday nighy went to bed at like 3am once i finished cooking... so then Wednesday i had to watch everyone eat like 6 dif curries and rice etc etc and a massive bday cake... but i had shake and water... and today huby had fish and chips b4 work! My fave.. so just feel abit tired from all that cooking serving and cleaning and sad that i had to not eat lol... good choice i know.. but cant help how im feeling about it lol... anyways enough of me going on... good luck with ur weigh in xxx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
need to lose 4stones 8lbs
hit target by 15.02.14(16 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (weighed 14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (weighed 13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (weighed 13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (weighed 13.1)

Morning ladies,

You're all doing so well!!

Wasanifu I completely agree with cstattygirl. Yes it would have been nice for someone to notice but you know yourself that this is for you not them and you've already lost over 2 stone and managed to resist the emotional eating - I reckon you're doing way better than you think. Go make plans with some friends or (nice) family members you haven't seen for a while so they make a fuss of you instead!!

Well done cstattygirl on your 1st weigh in that's fab!!!

xx

Thanks clareb on the well done comment lol... nice to hear it! And how r u getting on... how are you finding it... good luck with weigh in xx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Omg people y am i struggling so much!? Week 5 and i haven't found it this difficult since day 1! Yesterday went to bed at 4am... was sooooo hungry couldnt sleep... and then today im feeling the same... made my little one some dinner spicy rice and chicken goujons and just really wanted to have a little! But i didnt... i just don't know whats wrong me... any food i see is making me feel all rubbish! Y oh y!? Hoping this feeling disappears soon x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Omg people y am i struggling so much!? Week 5 and i haven't found it this difficult since day 1! Yesterday went to bed at 4am... was sooooo hungry couldnt sleep... and then today im feeling the same... made my little one some dinner spicy rice and chicken goujons and just really wanted to have a little! But i didnt... i just don't know whats wrong me... any food i see is making me feel all rubbish! Y oh y!? Hoping this feeling disappears soon x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

You can do it. this diet is ridiculous!!! I've found that instead of saying to myself "I can't eat that", saying "I don't WANT to eat that" helps. It is a difficult diet - no doubt - but you can do it xxx

You can do it. this diet is ridiculous!!! I've found that instead of saying to myself "I can't eat that", saying "I don't WANT to eat that" helps. It is a difficult diet - no doubt - but you can do it xxx

Heyy
How r u doing? And u got that bang on! It is ridiculous lol... i spoke ti one of my friends she did cwp last year and has maintained and she advised me the same as what u said that just say i don't want to eat that... make it a choice not a must... so thanks for that i have been doing that today and feeling better... cooking for my in laws again today taking some pasta bake and chicken wraps over... but I'm doing fine.. also ive been off work this week so going to bed really late and i dont think thats helped... early night tonight! How r u finding it now... my weigh in is tomorrow so hoping that goes well.. keep me posted and thank you so much for ur reply really helps when u feel rubbish... xxx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Hi everyone! How are we doing?

Oooh I had a week last week. As well as the incident on Monday we had to have our pet put to sleep on Thursday. As well as I tried I couldn't stop the emotional eating for that one. Chinese was his favourite (He was a pet rat and used to beg for prawn crackers when we had one!) and although I had 2 mini spring rolls and 2 crispy chicken rolls (baadd!) I had Chicken and Mushroom as my main dish with no rice - which was still bad but better than I could have been.

Friday was my department head's leaving do. I really liked the bloke and he's moving up near my parents so wanted to make sure I got my name in if he ever needs anyone! Sounds stupid, but stranger things have happened I suppose. I had my coke zero and then he bought me a bottle of cider, then my big boss bought me a bottle too and someone else bought me some whiskey. So I bought everyone some chips and had to have a few as I felt really really dizzy.

So weigh in on Saturday meant I gained a pound! All things considered though.

Today Maggie (one of our other rats) went to the vets after chewing open a wound on her shoulder from surgery a week ago. The Vet stapled it together and less than an hour from getting home she'd got stuck trying to chew out a staple. She'd got it wedged at the bottom of her teeth (and rat teeth are long) and it was scary and a heck of a job to get it off. So I ate again emotionally today.

Line drawn under it and hope like hell this week is better than last one! Hope all of your weeks have been better!

Hi everyone! How are we doing?

Oooh I had a week last week. As well as the incident on Monday we had to have our pet put to sleep on Thursday. As well as I tried I couldn't stop the emotional eating for that one. Chinese was his favourite (He was a pet rat and used to beg for prawn crackers when we had one!) and although I had 2 mini spring rolls and 2 crispy chicken rolls (baadd!) I had Chicken and Mushroom as my main dish with no rice - which was still bad but better than I could have been.

Friday was my department head's leaving do. I really liked the bloke and he's moving up near my parents so wanted to make sure I got my name in if he ever needs anyone! Sounds stupid, but stranger things have happened I suppose. I had my coke zero and then he bought me a bottle of cider, then my big boss bought me a bottle too and someone else bought me some whiskey. So I bought everyone some chips and had to have a few as I felt really really dizzy.

So weigh in on Saturday meant I gained a pound! All things considered though.

Today Maggie (one of our other rats) went to the vets after chewing open a wound on her shoulder from surgery a week ago. The Vet stapled it together and less than an hour from getting home she'd got stuck trying to chew out a staple. She'd got it wedged at the bottom of her teeth (and rat teeth are long) and it was scary and a heck of a job to get it off. So I ate again emotionally today.

Line drawn under it and hope like hell this week is better than last one! Hope all of your weeks have been better!

Hiiii

Oh no... i can just imagine the week u have had and your rat being put down. . Like u said it could have been worse but u did ok and a pound isnt bad... hope u have a better week this week.. ive had a struggle week as u may have seen above in my posts! But didnt give in even tho i was tempted!! And today my little girl was in hospital as she suddenly got a rash which was still showing thru a glass so i called out of hours service and was advised to go to a and e due to risk of meningitis! But back home know and its nothing to worry about... a virus which comes with the rash... thank god... anyways hope ur week is a better one and good luck... x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Hi all

A quick update... im sure u may have read above my daughter was in hospital but is ok and nothing serious... still had my water and choc mint... also i had my weigh in today and lost 3lb... and another inch off my waist and 1 inch off my hips... hope i have a good week and dont give in lol... will keep u all posted... not feeling to good myself... cough cold and much more... just fancy a nice hot meal but will have to settle for my shake! Good luck everyone x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week5 - lost 3lb (weighed 12.12)

That's great news that your daughter is ok! And well done for sticking to plan through tough times :)

I feel terrible...I just cheated...I ate a block of halloumi! I feel crap now - I dont know what came over me! I hope it doesnt effect my weigh in too much. Ugh.

Thanks cstatty... yeah shes ok not feeling great but just a bug... and don't worry it shouldn't make much difference... but have few cups of green tea will help flush it out... when is your weigh in.... im hoping 4lb next week which will take me to 2st in 6 weeks... really hope i get 4lb :thumbup::confused:

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Morning ladies!

MrsMya you've had quite a week well done for sticking to your diet I'm very impressed. Glad your daughter is okay.

I've just been on my post (day 10 of Cambridge and looking for buddies) saying that I've been starving these last few days but I had a lunch and dinner out last week so guess I'm getting back into ketosis. The veg flavoured water has helped a little and having my shakes hot has definitely helped but I've been tempted by things I wouldn't normally enjoy that much - my worst was mulled wine with some work colleagues, I managed to resist but only just!

We WILL get through this!!

Have a great day xx

Morning ladies!

MrsMya you've had quite a week well done for sticking to your diet I'm very impressed. Glad your daughter is okay.

I've just been on my post (day 10 of Cambridge and looking for buddies) saying that I've been starving these last few days but I had a lunch and dinner out last week so guess I'm getting back into ketosis. The veg flavoured water has helped a little and having my shakes hot has definitely helped but I've been tempted by things I wouldn't normally enjoy that much - my worst was mulled wine with some work colleagues, I managed to resist but only just!

We WILL get through this!!

Have a great day xx

Thanks clareb... u should be proud of yourself for resisting. .. and ur right we can all get through this together! Im enjoying everyone's replies on here and posts... knowing ur having those temptations makes me realise im not the only one feeling that way.. which has really helped.. how much weight do you want to lose and when's your weigh in xx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

I'm so glad your little girls okay Mrsmya - Hope she feels a lot better soon bless her <3 Well done for staying so strong, such an inspiration!

I'm so glad your little girls okay Mrsmya - Hope she feels a lot better soon bless her <3 Well done for staying so strong, such an inspiration!

Hey thank you so much for your lovely message.... yes shes much better just got loose stools poor thing... and yes i just thought eating won't make the situation any better and I'll feel rubbish after so best to see it through with water haha.. hope ur doing well hun xx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Hey all - just wanted to check in and say I had my second weigh in today and I've lost 3lbs! that's 9.5lbs off in 2 weeks - I never thought that possible! Off to work at a nighttime thing tonight - won't be home til 4-5am...hope my stomach holds out!

Hey all - just wanted to check in and say I had my second weigh in today and I've lost 3lbs! that's 9.5lbs off in 2 weeks - I never thought that possible! Off to work at a nighttime thing tonight - won't be home til 4-5am...hope my stomach holds out!

Well done hun! That's fantastic... so another 4.5lb to a stone.. :thumbup: have fun at work rather u thn me lol... im trying to sleep but have temperature plus nasty cough and cold... my head is banging and my left ear tooo. Maybe a chest or ear infection! Keep it up n u will b at goal in no time... once again well done on your loss.. keep us posted x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Hey all

Not well at all... virus! Want to know if i can take lemsip? dying to have a hot meal but gonna hang in ther! Haven't felt this ill for years! Xx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

I was told Lemsip drinks no (citric acid!) - but cold and flu tablets yes. You could always have a shake hot if you fancied the warm drinks.

See how you go but you might need to have a bit of food just to help your body fight it. I had a bad cold that knocked me for 6 though managed to stick to it - just took me a little longer to get over it I think.

Back