Buddies wanted. Starting Friday

Yes! Where is everyone? Even if you've cheated; come forward and confess with me! Today is a new day and all of that!

Great job MrsMya! So close to your 2 stone :D Does your consultant do anything special for the stones?

Thanks for the good wishes - the car is fine, £90 down the body shop and you'd never know it had happened at all. Worth it for my sanity really as he was so stressed out. I've survived my last Christmas event for a bit as well. We had the room party in work, Medium Chips, a small battered sausage, a cupcake and 2 chocolate biscuits. :break_diet: but that's it now until Friday 19th and the Big Works Do! 100% until then and the damage won't be too bad.

Saw a work friend on Wednesday who I've not seen for 10 months maybe as she's had a (gorgeous) little boy who noticed my weight loss immediate so that made me feel pretty awesome :)

Today is going to be a long day! :4635: We've got a poorly pet rat who we rushed to the vets last night for wheezing. I'm wondering if my scented candle (that I've used multiple time before with no bad effect) had bothered her... but the amazing vet gave us an intensive course of 3 antibiotics and loaned us his personal nebuliser (it creates steam and you use medicine in it) to see if that helps her at all. Only problem is it's every 12 hours so up at 5.30 am to give her the first dose!

Hahhaha yes yes come forward people! And thank you just hoping i hit target on thursday!! Sorry my replies are minimal and not in paragraphs etc like yours lol! I use it on my phone rather thn laptop! But will try now...

No my consultant doesn't do anything? Why what about yours? I mean shes a great consultant and messages me like nearly everyday but nothing as far as each stone goes.

Your meal wasnt all that bad and your back on so any water weight will drop within couple of days... yes 100% until 19th and im sure the loss will help you enjoy ur work do even more!

Well done! I bet it feels great people noticing your loss... i was thinking i might post some pics once ive hit 2 stones!!!! Aaarrrghhhh Thinking lol! Don't know if i will have the courage.

Hope your pet rat is feeling better sooon... and wow 12 hours and 5.30am! Rather you thn me! Lol...

Keep me posted and when is your next weigh in... good luck with that xxx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
need to lose 4stones 8lbs
hit target by 15.02.14(16 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (weight 14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (weight 13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (weight 13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (weight 13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (weight 12.12)
week6 - lost 1lb (weight 12.11 had few days off due to infection)

Aww it's a shame your consultant doesn't do anything - mine does little trophies with the number on them and Fridge Magnets as well! Motivating when you feel like cheating to see them on the bookcase as I walk through to the kitchen.

I weighed in this morning but at home. Every so often I do 2 weeks at a time as I go out for the day to my old city; I used to work in a wool shop and I go to see my friends I made there at a knit and natter session and I get my hair cut at the same time. I lost 4lbs today and can't wait for next weeks weigh in now :)

Well done on ur loss! I bet u can't wait for weigh in now... and that sounds fantastic day out friends and hair! I could do with one... well im going through a process of growing my hair so i am going on Wednesday to get all my ends chopped off maybe 3 or 4 inches as its all dead! So get it to shoulder length and I've started to put oil in and use sulfate free shampoo etc... so see how that goes...

And yes that would be nice getting a magnet or something but im just hoping i can keep going and not stop this time round! 10 days to go and 10lbs to go! I'm hoping i can do it... if not then i wont be too fussed as my target was a stone a month so technically 2st i will be happy with but would like to know I've got a bit more off so i have less to lose after xmas!

Whats your target for xmas? How many days are you having off? I think its just me and you on this topic/post lol.... still its nice to have a chat and someone to talk to especially as this isn't thr easiest of diets!!

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

It's so nice to get a hair cut even if it is just a trim - I've been growing mine out since last year, it's sitting at the small of my back now. You'll have to let me know how the oil goes as well, I'm rubbish at looking after my hair.

10lbs in 10 days; I can't wait to see how you do! I'm sure you'll be near it, and positive you'll make your two stone! I'm hoping it's going to be easier after Christmas, less temptation around the home and office because everyone else will be on a diet too!

I've not set deliberate goals as in the past I've felt so frustrated falling short of them, which lead to "I can't do this" and binges and failure. I did say I'd have liked to be in the 15's, which I now am so I'm well chuffed with that.

It is so nice to have a chat; people at work are really supportive and my other half is too - but it's hard to understand unless you're on it I think!

I'm still going back and forth at Christmas. Christmas Eve I'm working, but only until 2, so I'm debating having a bar for breakfast OR treating myself to a bacon sandwich in the canteen at work. From 2pm we're going home, bringing the duvets downstairs and either playing games on the Wii U and/or watching movies. We've bought some nibbles today from Aldi and bought some really nice cheese from the Christmas market as well yesterday so that's obviously off plan but will be lunch and tea combined.

Christmas day I'm going to have a bar in the morning; we're off to my In-Laws and they never eat breakfast, just snack on sweets until dinner, a bar will give me a bit of damage limitation! Then Christmas dinner, but light on the potatoes - which I'm not a huge fan of anyway. Tea will be ham at the Father In Laws (divorced parents) but I'll probably be too stuffed by then to eat much anyway.

Boxing Day we're heading off at 8am to my parents in Lincolnshire. I'm having a bar in the morning, and taking products with me as well. I'll have a shake or a soup when we get there and then Mum's doing their Christmas dinner on boxing day. There's only my parents and my sister this year, so rather than cook twice they're having steak on Christmas day I think. Again I'll try and be good and avoid the spuds.

We're up there until January 4th, and we've always been big on family meals. I'm going to try and do a modified, relaxed SS+/Step 2. 3 products a day and a small portion of the family meal at evenings, possibly a side plates worth trying to be good with the carbs.

Then a nice quiet 100% January hopefully!

Phew, what an essay! I'm really looking forward to boxing day - I see my parents only a few times a year, as we live 200 odd miles apart. The last time my Mum saw me was back in July, when I was over 18 stone!

What are your plans for over Christmas?

It's so nice to get a hair cut even if it is just a trim - I've been growing mine out since last year, it's sitting at the small of my back now. You'll have to let me know how the oil goes as well, I'm rubbish at looking after my hair.

10lbs in 10 days; I can't wait to see how you do! I'm sure you'll be near it, and positive you'll make your two stone! I'm hoping it's going to be easier after Christmas, less temptation around the home and office because everyone else will be on a diet too!

I've not set deliberate goals as in the past I've felt so frustrated falling short of them, which lead to "I can't do this" and binges and failure. I did say I'd have liked to be in the 15's, which I now am so I'm well chuffed with that.

It is so nice to have a chat; people at work are really supportive and my other half is too - but it's hard to understand unless you're on it I think!

I'm still going back and forth at Christmas. Christmas Eve I'm working, but only until 2, so I'm debating having a bar for breakfast OR treating myself to a bacon sandwich in the canteen at work. From 2pm we're going home, bringing the duvets downstairs and either playing games on the Wii U and/or watching movies. We've bought some nibbles today from Aldi and bought some really nice cheese from the Christmas market as well yesterday so that's obviously off plan but will be lunch and tea combined.

Christmas day I'm going to have a bar in the morning; we're off to my In-Laws and they never eat breakfast, just snack on sweets until dinner, a bar will give me a bit of damage limitation! Then Christmas dinner, but light on the potatoes - which I'm not a huge fan of anyway. Tea will be ham at the Father In Laws (divorced parents) but I'll probably be too stuffed by then to eat much anyway.

Boxing Day we're heading off at 8am to my parents in Lincolnshire. I'm having a bar in the morning, and taking products with me as well. I'll have a shake or a soup when we get there and then Mum's doing their Christmas dinner on boxing day. There's only my parents and my sister this year, so rather than cook twice they're having steak on Christmas day I think. Again I'll try and be good and avoid the spuds.

We're up there until January 4th, and we've always been big on family meals. I'm going to try and do a modified, relaxed SS+/Step 2. 3 products a day and a small portion of the family meal at evenings, possibly a side plates worth trying to be good with the carbs.

Then a nice quiet 100% January hopefully!

Phew, what an essay! I'm really looking forward to boxing day - I see my parents only a few times a year, as we live 200 odd miles apart. The last time my Mum saw me was back in July, when I was over 18 stone!

What are your plans for over Christmas?

Heyyyy lol with the essay! Love it though... sorry couldnt reply earlier been so so busy! Been feeling rubbish as well with constipation too much information i know! Been just taking down that dulcolax!

The oil is working a treat.. cannot believe how healthy and soft ny hair feels.. been using coconut oil..

You have very busy xmas in comparison to me... im just going to dads in bham and then back to leeds... so not too much happening which is good so i can get back on track asap... hope u have a brilliant time especially at ur parents as i know the feeling of them being a distance away... my mum is local but dad 120+ miles...

Xmas eve after 2pm sounds fantas duvet and movies is just the best!

And i know what u mean about feeling let down... i just think it helps me... but everyone is different... whatever works for each person... how are u getting on?

I lost 3lb today so I've reached my 2stone target!! Hoping i can do a few or couple even by next weigh in which will b xmas eve.. as i won't b here on xmas day and will be at dads...

Let me know how ur doing.. keep me posted and good luck... x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Hi everyone

Well whoever is still arpund apart from wasanifu! Lost 3lb this week so hit my 2 stone! Very happy hope i keep it up...

Keep us posted or let us know if your still on or even if i have decided to cheat or come off...

Take care and good luck x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week7 - lost 3lb (weight 12.8)

Still here but don't come on very often due to there not been much happening on here. I'm on week 4 and doing good noticing changes all the time in my body it's great get weighed on a Sunday so usually I come on then to update my stats.
It's weird a couple of years ago this forum was busy there was always someone commenting every day on posts but now there looks to be just a handful x

Still here but don't come on very often due to there not been much happening on here. I'm on week 4 and doing good noticing changes all the time in my body it's great get weighed on a Sunday so usually I come on then to update my stats.
It's weird a couple of years ago this forum was busy there was always someone commenting every day on posts but now there looks to be just a handful x

Hi melissa

How r u doing? Nice of u to pop in.. just 2 of us atm so nice to have a third camridger lol.. well done on 4 weeks and how much have u lost so far? And yes its very very quiet on here... but tbh its been ok for me as the other lady on here wasanifu or i thinks she may have changed her name? She is very supportive and always pops on to have a chat or catch up or even answer any questions and concerns I've had which is always a nice thing to havr on this diet!

I used to get weighed on sundays but noe get weighed on thursdays as i was ill and had few days off so changed my wi day... but this week due to xmas il b getting weighed wednesday..

Whats ur plans over xmas period? How many days are you taking off etc...

Good luck with your weigh in on sunday x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Sorry her username is craftylittlerat lol.. im sure she will b poppong on soon.. so make sure u keep us posted and pop on as much as u want melissa as im always on and so is craftylittlerat x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

Sorry her username is craftylittlerat lol.. im sure she will b poppong on soon.. so make sure u keep us posted and pop on as much as u want melissa as im always on and so is craftylittlerat x start date 26.10.14 start weight 14st8lb target weight 10st0lb need to lose 4stones 8lbs hit target by 15.02.14(16 weeks) week1 - lost 7lbs (weight 14.1) week2 - lost 3lb (weight 13.12) week3 - lost 6lb (weight 13.6) week4 - lost 5lb (weight 13.1) week5 - lost 3lb (weight 12.12) week6 - lost 1lb (weight 12.11 had few days off due to infection) week7 - lost 3lb (weight 12.8)

Hi mrsmya well I've lost 17lbs in 3 weeks which I'm happy about I'm hoping to get a 4 this week but would be happy with a 3 when I started 4 weeks ago I was 17st4lb and once I get weighed this week I should be in to the 15s as I'm currently 16st1lb so that is gr8 for a month I think.
I'm only planning on taking Xmas day off and at that planning on a mixed grill so not gonna take too many carbs in what about you?

Since I started I've been 100% ss however on a Sunday after my weigh in ill have a ss+ meal with a tiny amount of carbs.
This is the best I've ever stuck to this diet without having the big treat meal after weigh in the last proper carb/fat meal I had was 24th nov so I'm fair proud of myself.

How do you guys do the diet? 100% or allow a treat? How's ur weight journey?

Mya awesome job on your 2 stone! I bet you're over the moon :D

Melissa fantastic job on the loss so far :) You're doing so well - we all are!

I have changed my name! I used to use Wasanifu years and years and years ago online - and I used it when I first signed up for Minimims a long time ago. I've gone by CraftyLittleRat now for a while on other boards, it's easier to spell and say and a bit less embarrassing!

Sorry for the absence, I was so tired on Thursday I came home and went to bed. Horrible stomach cramps but I think that's more to do with my time of the month then the diet.

Then yesterday was our big Christmas party - as I knew I would be drinking I had a sausage sandwich in the morning for the carbs. Lunch was lovely, though a bit rushed. Poached Clementines with a pomegranate Vodka shot to start, then Belly Pork with apple and cider mash and veggies for main - I was good and just had 1 roast potato and couldn't finish all of my sprouts or broccoli! Pudding was Tiramasu and chocolate covered brandy soaked cherries. All very nice, and washed down with 1/2 a bottle of red wine and about 5 Gin and Tonics!

Home weigh in this morning only put me at 0.4lbs up from yesterday, but official weigh in today at 10.30 so we shall see!

Melissa - I started off 100% though lately I've been picking at stuff from the SS+ plan. I'm weird and love the pre cooked frozen prawns. I'll put them in a bowl, tiny bit of salt and a bit of vinegar on them and just eat them like little prawn-y ice lollies :8855: I said it was weird! That and low fat cottage cheese. I don't think it's effecting my weight loss too much but I'm still hoping to knock it on the head come January and go back to being really really strict again.

Managed 4lbs over the last 2 weeks on her scales! Well chuffed with that. 2 Stone 8lbs since October - and that's with meals out and slip ups etc. It's not a sprint it's a marathon, but to be honest I'd have never ever achieved anything like this on another diet like slimming world where I could stuff my face with carbs! Great to find the thing that works for you.

Hi everyone!

Hope u all had a fab xmas! How r u doing craftylittlerat and mellisa and anyone else reading this... omg where do u start! So i lost 2lbs on xmas eve weigh in but surely piled on a thousand pounds in the last 4 days!

So i was going to take 1 day off but had 4 off wed, thurs, fri & saturday! So today im back on day 1 and will be getting weighed on sundays again! So hoping by then il have the loss off!

Also i have changed my target date and weeks as ive had week off in total for illness and now xmas so added a week on to target date...

Was nice going to dads.. got spoilt with presis and food! Also got to see my grandparents and dads massive family after ages! I ate for england and in every house i went to... god help.... but enjoyed it so no regrets...

Anyways good luck to me lol hoping to get all this gain off by sunday! I dont know how much as i don't have the balls tp get on the scale as i can imagine it being like 7 8 9 or 10 lbs or something stupid lol!

Also does anyone know if i can have lemon in my water in the morning? And lemon green tea?

How did u all get on over xmas r u back on diet?

Mellisa well done on ur losses so far! Brilliant
Crafty littlerat brilliant 4lbs! Will help knowing u lost that just before xmas madness... so well done!

Good luck to everyone... hope to hear from u guys soon xxx

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
hit target by 28.02.14(17 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week6 - lost 1lb (12.11 had few days off due to infection)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)

Hi mrsmya
Well gain of 4lb after 4 days off plan which isn't to bad going up a step as got 2 planned meals this week so hopefully won't do much more damage fingers crossed xx

Hi both! Mya I hope the scales are nice to you, sounds like you had a lovely time and that's what it's all about right?

Melissa only 4lbs is great, bet a lot of that is water right? You both know what to do to get it back off again, and I'm sure you'll do it!

I'm at my mums in Lincolnshire at the moment. Tons of temptations and bad things around but I'm really trying. I had a flat Christmas dinner where as before I would have puked my plate to the ceiling! The following day for 'eat ups' I just had a side plate of food instead of a big plate. Was plenty and no awful stuffed feeling.

I'm dreading the scales as I've been trying to eat some of the chocolates I've been given so they don't tempt me when I'm home and on sole source again. When we go out as well other half normally insists on dinner somewhere which is a nightmare ~ I'd rather look in the shops!

I bought some new tops as well. Size 16 but they are Primark and I know they run small. Hopefully now should have enough clothes to get me down to goal where I can have a propper spending spree!

Can't wait till 5th when I'm back on it properly and the 12th when I see my consultant again. Hoping those 5 days will give me chance to right some wrongs lol!

Sorry for spelling and the like I'm on my mobile as internet is so rubbish here!

Heyy

Well done Melissa! 4lbs is not alot at all a few of my friends have gained 7lbs or more so that 4lb water weight will be off in few days tops... i am dreading the scales on Sunday as i had few days off xmas n ate for engalnd unlike craftylittlerat and her side plate i had a tray hahaha! Plus its time of the month so might have water retention...

Craftylittlerat hope ur having a brilliant time at ur mums... make the most of it as u said she is so far from you and u barely see her so dont worry about cwp! u have done so well and im sure any water weight will come off in those 5 days once yr back on track on 5th..

I know i have already asked this lol but do any of u guys know if i can have lemon in water?

Also i have told my in laws and my mum n sisters that i am not seeing them now for 9 weeks so until i am at goal or close enough to goal! As everytime i go over its just food food and more food! And it really gets me down... i know it shouldn't but some days its all my favourite stuff and makes me feel rubbish.

So i have decided to get on with it and also it will motivate me even more as they will see me hopefully when all the weights off rather thn everyday and they can't tell as much with the loss when they see you every day...

Plus its my daughters birthday 15th of march so will be having a party for everyone so will b amazing if i can get to target and give them a shock on her bday hahaha! Lets see how my plan goes eek!

Good luck guys and keep me posted melissa on yr loss and craftylittlerat on ur progress after 5th xxx

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone... may this year be one full of happiness And health... and lets get ready to post our before and after pics for 2015! X

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)

As long as you don't eat the lemon it's fine to flavor water. I do myself

Good luck with your journey x

Thanks pops78! Was dying to know if i cud have it in hot water as it helps me through the day if i have ut first thing... so thank you very much for replying.. good luck with your journey too.. how is it going for you? How long have you been on cwp xx

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)

Hi everyone...

How are you all doing? Craftylittlerat are u back home safe and sound? Melissa how are you getting on?

Ok so i am in complete and utter shock! I have gained 8lb over xmas! My consultant said it could be water retention as well as all that rubbish and carbs that i had!

So no dwelling now... 8 weeks solid no days off! Not even for valentines day! So hoping i can reach target in 8 weeks.. insha allah ( our term for god willing lol)

So lets see what weight this sunday brings. .:confused:

Hope u r all doing well and keep me posted...

Good luck xx

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)
week 9 - gain 8lb (13.0 xmas off and time of the month!)

Back