Buddy and Encouragment Needed

kazbryn

Hi
I'm Karen and have for as long as I can remember been on some sort of diet.
At the end of December i joined the weight management programme at Boots and purchased Xenical for 3 months. In that time I lost 11lbs. Not a lot I know. I then paid for the next 3 months supply and I am ashamed to say they are still in the packet.

Is there anyone out there who will be my buddy and make sure I get a telling off if I go off plan. I will put my food diary on here every evening for you to look at.

I have 3 stone to lose.
I must say that I don't do any additional exercise other than running around all day at work.

Thank you for listening to me moaning. :)

Hi
I'm Karen and have for as long as I can remember been on some sort of diet.
At the end of December i joined the weight management programme at Boots and purchased Xenical for 3 months. In that time I lost 11lbs. Not a lot I know. I then paid for the next 3 months supply and I am ashamed to say they are still in the packet.

Is there anyone out there who will be my buddy and make sure I get a telling off if I go off plan. I will put my food diary on here every evening for you to look at.

I have 3 stone to lose.
I must say that I don't do any additional exercise other than running around all day at work.

Thank you for listening to me moaning. :)

Hi I'm Cassie,i only started using this site two weeks ago so i would be more then happy reading ur food diary and hopefully helping to keep you on track,11lbs is alot of weight and it's better off than on by far. i will try and add u to my friend list hope i can help :D

Don't be disheartened by 11lbs. It's nearly a stone and it's 11lbs you're no longer carrying around!

Hi Karen, 11lbs is a great weight loss, everyone is different and slowly but surely is the best way to go. As Kathryn says its 11lbs less to carry round.
I have only really just started,this being my third week. Thing is i have no idea how much i have lost due to one not owning any scales and two blocking out what the dietitian told me as it was much more than i thought i was,lol. I have been on the wii and it says i have lost a 2lb in the last five days. I'll have to see what it says i weigh and then write it down.
I have been doing my food dairy and it helps.
Tina xx

Thanks for your support and encouragment I really do apprecciate it.

Cassie thanks for agreeing to keep me on track. I'll post tomorrow with food diary.

Monday i ate the following:
B'fast - Bran Flakes, banana, skimmed milk and a Weight Watcher Yogurt

Lunch - Mug Shot 1% fat, clementine, ww yogurt

Dinner - Chicken, wedges, baked beans

Drinks - tea/coffee with semi skimmed milk, diet coke, water

Comments would be helpfull

Back