Buddy up? New this wk.

Stevie0412

Hi everyone, I'm new on here (so apologies if I've posted in the wrong place,) but wouldn't mind a buddy to swap ideas/recipes etc. I've started sw last yr but stopped going when my sister and mum stopped coming, I realised at the weekend that if I'd just kept at it id be under weight by now !! Haha!

I'm 31, got 4 kids, weight about 15 stone and want to be about 10 stone, long way to go but got my sights set on being a good way there by Xmas.

I'm joining my local class tomorrow morn (thurs) so thurs am is my weigh day, been sticking to plan since mon with my old books, think ill still be shocked at the scales in the morn tho!

Xxx

Hello welcome

I'm 28 and started at 15stone 8 weeks ago.

I'm now 13st6 and got wi Friday morning.

It's a great diet I'm noticing huge changes already :) feel free to MSG me anytime

Hi, many things for replying, congrats on ur loss willfit' that's amazing , what kinds of things do u eat/cook? Kirsty, I'm loving all your food posts, will be pinching some menus off there ;) xx

Hi, many things for replying, congrats on ur loss willfit' that's amazing , what kinds of things do u eat/cook? Kirsty, I'm loving all your food posts, will be pinching some menus off there ;) xx

I was on ee for first 7 weeks I'm now having 5 red days. I have all sorts of food, chicken with creamy sauce n veg
Sw kebab with shredded cabbage n yoghurt sauce
Yummy salads
Omelettes
On ee days carbonara, risotto, bacon chilli pasta. Poached eggs n spinach
Chicken n asparagus I don't really have any ready meal type things

I don't eat bread
This diet is great if you put work in focus and plan u get good results.

I also am training alot at gym as part of my goal is fitness as well as looking skinnier

Oh, defo got my focus after my shocking realisation that I'd be beyond target if I hadn't fell off the wagon! I'm taking up walking a few tunes a wk, pushing pram uphill!! I'm quickly realising its all about planning unless I want to eat rubbish or go over syns! Also trying to get rid of the bread. Having the odd slice of hovis with eggs or beans etc but had a prawn salad for lunch, wud normally put 2slices if buttered bread with that, by the time I'd ate the salad, I was full and didn't miss it, prob about a bazillion calories/syns saved just there!! Scares me the awful habits I got into!! :0 xxx

Welcome and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow morning :)
I have rejoined after a 5 months break and enjoying it very much. Last year I lost 2 stones and back on track to losing another 4 stones.
I love cooking soo much every night is something different tonight I made sticky 5 spice chicken with noodles and veg very yummy.

Hi and welcome, you will soon be addicted to this place.... Like I am lol xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Morning, nervous for weigh in but keen to get properly started if u get wot I mean! Wud normally spend the days b4 a diet stuffing my face but have been sticking to plan thus far so hoping for not too huge a shock at 9.30! Will keep u updated of the facts and figures!! Thanks for all the welcomes, so lovely , xxx

Morning, nervous for weigh in but keen to get properly started if u get wot I mean! Wud normally spend the days b4 a diet stuffing my face but have been sticking to plan thus far so hoping for not too huge a shock at 9.30! Will keep u updated of the facts and figures!! Thanks for all the welcomes, so lovely , xxx

Good luck

I remember stuffing my face the night before my 1st weigh in a Chinese buffet restaurant my boyfriend was mortified :) but it was well worth it never been back in nearly a year, but that's possibly because they might have barred me pmsl plus my Taste of Asia cookbook is brilliant and I can whip up a chow main in 10 minutes with no syns.
Good luck :) xx

Good luck let us know how you get on ;) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Hallo! Was 15.1 which is about what I thought but my god, at 5'3" is shocking!!! The leader seems dab tho, really full of beans and the group was busy and lively so all encouraging! At the mo I'm filling out my food diary watching secret eaters!! Lol! I've set an interim target if 12 stone which I know seems a lot but it gets me out of the OBESE category, can't wait to be overweight!! Haha! Made a spag Bol tonight from sw website, no one noticed any difference, no one asked for garlic bread!! Result! Xxx

Hallo! Was 15.1 which is about what I thought but my god, at 5'3" is shocking!!! The leader seems dab tho, really full of beans and the group was busy and lively so all encouraging! At the mo I'm filling out my food diary watching secret eaters!! Lol! I've set an interim target if 12 stone which I know seems a lot but it gets me out of the OBESE category, can't wait to be overweight!! Haha! Made a spag Bol tonight from sw website, no one noticed any difference, no one asked for garlic bread!! Result! Xxx

Don't worry on your starting figure it just goes down now :)

Back