• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bullion?

S: 17st2lb C: 16st5lb G: 14st12lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st11lb(4.58%)
Hi
I wondered exactly the same! don't know exactly what it is but its with the gravies in supermarkets, and yes you just add a teaspoon to hot water and yes it is full of salt! You can get a reduced salt version of Marigold Boullion if you want. Basically it tastes to me like clear chicken noodle soup (without the noodles, obvs!) and I find it really helpful if I'm having a savoury craving. You can also add a tiny bit (less than half a teaspoon) to the soups if you have them to improve the flavour :D

Nicki90

ComfortEater/ManPortions
S: 23st4.0lb C: 22st9lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(2.76%)
Sounds interesting!

Blobalob

S: 13st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 1st0lb(7.69%)
I bought some of the marigold/veg one of these after reading about it satisfying the craving for savoury things (i can't stand the soups!). However, when I opened it I made the mistake of taking a big sniff...yuk, have put myself off trying it now!
Can I just ask does the salt in this make you retain water? Don't want to try it before my weigh in on Tuesday just in case.

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
S: 18st8lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 6st13lb(37.31%)
What it smells like and what it tastes like are two completely different things. I mean fish smells fishy but most people still eat fish coz it doesn't taste like it smells. I add a tsp to soups and it is lovely :)

1st 6lbs lost so far! 11st 7lbs (updated daily)

TIGGERTOES

Likes to read
S: 14st11lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 1st3lb(8.21%)
I'm not a soup kind of person period. My gag reflex seems to be overactive when it comes to soups. But I love broths (weird right??) I have a feeling I'm going to be living off bullion (in between packs) to give me the savoury kick I need. Not really a big coffee or tea drinker. Also have a feeling I'm not going to be able to stomach the soups without adding chillie/tobacco/worchester/herbs/garlic. Haha! Luckily it's only one a day right. Bullion sounds lovely. Knorr do a beef and a chicken one (from Tesco). It's concentrated so you need to just add one tsp. Only 3 cals per tsp, a lot less than marigold one. Very low in salt and fat to. I bought both brands, just to test. Counting down till I start tomorrow...

S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
Blobalob said:
I bought some of the marigold/veg one of these after reading about it satisfying the craving for savoury things (i can't stand the soups!). However, when I opened it I made the mistake of taking a big sniff...yuk, have put myself off trying it now!
Can I just ask does the salt in this make you retain water? Don't want to try it before my weigh in on Tuesday just in case.
Yeah I think it can. I bought the reduced salt one.

S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
TIGGERTOES said:
I'm not a soup kind of person period. My gag reflex seems to be overactive when it comes to soups. But I love broths (weird right??) I have a feeling I'm going to be living off bullion (in between packs) to give me the savoury kick I need. Not really a big coffee or tea drinker. Also have a feeling I'm not going to be able to stomach the soups without adding chillie/tobacco/worchester/herbs/garlic. Haha! Luckily it's only one a day right. Bullion sounds lovely. Knorr do a beef and a chicken one (from Tesco). It's concentrated so you need to just add one tsp. Only 3 cals per tsp, a lot less than marigold one. Very low in salt and fat to. I bought both brands, just to test. Counting down till I start tomorrow...
You can add Tabasco and chilli flakes :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 5
Slim And Save 9
Exante 8
Exante - Total Solution 100% 2
Cambridge Weight Plan 1