Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

Wahoo!!! Well done on the gym induction, have you been back since? x

Hello all! Just got back from the gym - I'm loving it!!:D I used to go to one regularly about 12 years ago and remember enjoying it then. So why its taken me so long to rejoin I don't know!:rolleyes:

Did 40 mins today on bike, rower and treadmill. Picking up munchkin from school shortly and then I'm taking him swimming so that should be fun! :)

Menu today will prob be:

B: Belvita and coffee
L: Ham, mustard and gherkin sandwich
D: Jacket potato, coleslaw, salad and cold beef
Snacks: Fruit pot, banana, Babybel and ham

Drinks: hopefully 2 litres of water, few coffees

Bumble
x

I am so impressed with all the exercise you are doing. You will be a skinny mini in no time. :)

Pleased your enjoying the exercise!!
Your doing a great job, well done :)

Am off to the gym again today. I finish work at 1pm and don't have to pick munchkin up from school till 3pm of a day so that gives me an hour and a bit in the gym of a day. Hopefully should boost my losses a bit. :D

Bostik - just wanted to say I love the idea of the goals in your signature. May just have to nick that idea ;)

Menu today:

B: Soreen and coffee
L: Tuna tarragon sandwich and an apple
D: Sausages, roast veg and new pots
Snacks: Banana, ryvita Mini's, apple

Drinks: 2 litres squash, coffee

Exercise: Gym - 40 mins. Aquafit - 60 mins

Bumble
xx

Hey! Your menu looks tasty :D How many calories do you aim to eat a day?

Hi there happyhealthy!

I'm on about 1500 a day. I tend to have quite a big dinner though so have less during the day. I also like to save some towards the weekend.

Bumble
x

Go ahead! I nicked the idea off someone else lol :)

Can I come to the gym with you? I haven't been for ages... mostly because I don't wanna... but maybe I would wanna if I had a gym buddy... maybe... x

Can I come to the gym with you? I haven't been for ages... mostly because I don't wanna... but maybe I would wanna if I had a gym buddy... maybe... x

Go to the gym missus!!!!! Oxford to Swindon may be a bit of a commute to gym methinks ;):D When I first came on Minimins you were the one that was doing all the gym'ing...you can do it again!

Bumble
x

Friday Friday!!!

Been working hard all work to build up some calories for tonight. Munchkin is staying the night at his Granny and Grampys so OH and I are treating ourselves to steak for dinner with a bottle of wine :D Not going to go too mad though as its weigh-in day tomorrow.

So...todays menu:

B: Coffee and soreen
L: Ham and gherkin sandwich, packet of quavers
D: Steak, mushrooms and courgettes, jacket potato, small bit of cheese and salad. Small choccie pudding.
Snacks: Apple, bit od chocolate

Drinks: 2 litres water, few coffees...and wine!!:D

Bumble
x

Enjoy your quiet night in with wine bumble. You have worked so hard this week, I think a few glases of wine will be fine. :D

Thanks Squeezy! Hubby just gone to take munchkin to his Grannys, wine is chilling and food is prepped. I'm a happy bunny :D

Hi there happyhealthy!

I'm on about 1500 a day. I tend to have quite a big dinner though so have less during the day. I also like to save some towards the weekend.

Bumble
x

Wo, sorry for the delayed reply - I must of accidentally looked over the notification. 1500 seems to be what a lot of people aim for. It's a good amount, enough to make sure you're not starving and still low enough to lose weight. I'm on 1200 NET myself, but I'm going to increase it soon to the 1500 mark since I'm near goal, and I don't want to reach goal still on 1200 calories then suddenly have to jump to maintenance calories.

Best of luck in your weight loss, I'll be jumping in frequently to read your diary and leave my two pence when required :D

Go to the gym missus!!!!! Oxford to Swindon may be a bit of a commute to gym methinks ;):D When I first came on Minimins you were the one that was doing all the gym'ing...you can do it again!

Bumble
x
Oh the shame, you have shamed me with your historical knowledge of my diary!!!... still don't wanna go though... lol!!!

WINE... WAY-HAY!!! Enjoy. x

Wine was lovely...steak was lovely...and all within cals for the week!:D Not holding much hope out for weigh in tomorrow cos of this but figure it will shake out over a few weeks??

Lindsey....:p...ha ha !!

Bumble
x

Hmmm night with no kids and a bottle of wine with hubby?? Looking forward to seeing your workout post on MFP later!! ;)

Your having such a great week!! It's so good that your enjoying the gym. I'm a lazy moocow haha it makes me tired just reading it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back