Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

Haha sounds like an eventful day! And I agree with Lindsey :D

bumble, you'll need to scan that bad boy into your computer and let us all be blown away with the beauty of your security pic :D I might even bring a copy to the hairdressers to get a similar style myself!! hahaha

bumble, you'll need to scan that bad boy into your computer and let us all be blown away with the beauty of your security pic :D I might even bring a copy to the hairdressers to get a similar style myself!! hahaha

Yeah, yeah. Then everyone can say "oh I really want a bumble"!!! :rotflmao:

Well, home poorly from work today. Awful headache first thing so decided a morning in bed was called for:zz:. Still feeling bit dodgy but lots better than I was!

So not eaten anything yet. Contemplating some toast and marmite shortly. Got to take Munchkin to a play-date at his little friends house later. Hoping heads better by then!!

Bumble
x

Sorry you're feeling rubbish this morning. Headaches are terrible. They can put you out of action all day! :mad:

Maybe having some toast will make you feel a bit better.

Hope things improve soon, and you can take little one to his play date. :)

Ugh playdates an headaches :( if you don't have one before you go you will after lol!!! Hope little one has fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Legomom, you are so right....head had eased off but is pounding again now lol!!

Munchkin had a lovely time though :)

Bumble
xx

Sorry you've got a bad head... is the strain of the big hair?... wrong time to be cruel, but I couldn't resist! x

Sorry you've got a bad head... is the strain of the big hair?... wrong time to be cruel, but I couldn't resist! x

I can't believe how cruel you are Lindsey, I would never be cruel while poor Bumble is feeling so poorly.

:rotflmao:

You two! Your sympathy is overwhelming!:D

Heads feeling better (like anyone cares:cry::D)

Bumble
xx

I care!!! Glad it's better hun. Headaches are terrible. I get them alot and they ruin your whole day. :)

Lots of love, creep creep creep :kissass:

I care!!! Glad it's better hun. Headaches are terrible. I get them alot and they ruin your whole day. :)

Lots of love, creep creep creep :kissass:
Ahhh..someone loves me!!:D

Much livelier this morning. Luckily it had eased off last night in time for the Apprentice!

Back to normal Bumble today, thank god. Planning a gym trip later to counteract the chinese I intend to have later:rolleyes:. I do love my chinese but, like a lot of others on here, I do find I retain water for a couple of days afterwards. So won't be holding out much hope for weigh-in saturday!:p

Menu today:

B: Coffee and an apple
L: Cheese and pickle sandwich, ryvita minis, apple
D: Chicken chow mein and a few chips nicked from OH's plate;)
Snacks: Quavers, banana

Drinks: lots of water

Its not very exciting as payday is tomorrow and cupboards are getting a bit bare. Doing big shop tomorrow night so going to try and stock up on a few more interesting things.

Bumble
xx

Gym workout done....setting the machines so I work it out by calories now.So:

Rowing machine 50 cals
Treadmill 150 cals
Bike 100 cals

Bumble
x

Back