Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

Go for it legomom! The palace is really worth the visit.

Well, been swimming again this morning (yay - go me!!) and me and OH promised to take munchkin and step-son this afternoon but that will just be a splash around so won't count calories for that unless I get some decent swim time in that. Blimey, I'm going to be waterlogged!!!!:eek:

Bumble
x

Go for it legomom! The palace is really worth the visit.

Well, been swimming again this morning (yay - go me!!) and me and OH promised to take munchkin and step-son this afternoon but that will just be a splash around so won't count calories for that unless I get some decent swim time in that. Blimey, I'm going to be waterlogged!!!!:eek:

Bumble
x

Woop woop!!! Go Bumble xxx :D

Morning all

Feeling a bit down here. Weighed Friday and had lost a pound, taking me down to 16'1. Weighed today (I know I shouldnt!!) and I'm back up to 16'2! ARGH!!!:eek:

I have felt though my calories are too high. So I am increasing my weight loss goal to 2lbs a week.

Bah humbug.....

Bumble
x

Morning all

Feeling a bit down here. Weighed Friday and had lost a pound, taking me down to 16'1. Weighed today (I know I shouldnt!!) and I'm back up to 16'2! ARGH!!!:eek:

I have felt though my calories are too high. So I am increasing my weight loss goal to 2lbs a week.

Bah humbug.....

Bumble
x

Naughty Bumble!!! I wouldn't take any notice of the scales today. It is not your official WI day, and the tiny gain could be anything. Water retention, sodium, anything!!

I think 2lbs a week is really sensible, just make sure you don't cut your calories by too much. I did that last week and only lost .4 of a pound, and I was miserable.

Squeezy - I know I'm naughty :eek:. But I hopped on as I just don't feel I'm losing any, if you know what I mean!

Hopefully should be ok on the 2lb loss as have lots of exercise planned.:) Including Badminton tomorrow and Saturday!!!:eek: Never played Badminton before in my life so that should be interesting!!:D

Squeezy - I know I'm naughty :eek:. But I hopped on as I just don't feel I'm losing any, if you know what I mean!

Hopefully should be ok on the 2lb loss as have lots of exercise planned.:) Including Badminton tomorrow and Saturday!!!:eek: Never played Badminton before in my life so that should be interesting!!:D

I actually do know what you mean. I feel exactly the same. Don't feel as if anything is happening!!! :mad:

If they invented a diet that shifted 8 inches a week we'd all sign up!!! It's hard when it feels slow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the badminton Bumble, I'm sure you'll have a good time. Just think of all the lovely cals you'll be burning.
Step away from the scales!! :)

Morning all!

Up bright and early here today (thanks to munchkin). I do love winter when the mornings are darker and he sleeps later!!!:D

Hubby gave me a badminton lesson last night in the back garden. Haven't laughed so much in ages....turns out I'm quite a good shot, as Hubby found out when I smacked him right between the eyes with a well aimed shuttlecock!!!:8855:

Am off to have a game tonight with 3 girls from work. I think it'll just be a little bat about so am still contemplating doing my 45 mins at the gym this afternoon. Not sure yet. Will take gym stuff to work with me and decide during the morning. See how I feel.

Food...not sure yet today. Looked at Lindseys food diary yesterday and am now craving a bloody pot noodle!! Have made sandwiches for lunch but they may be disregarded in favour of a pot noodle!!:D

Bumble
xx

Good luck with the badminton this afternoon I don't know why but I find this particular sport really funny. Think it might have something to do with my juvenile mind and a shuttlecock!!! :8855:

Sandwiches won out over pot noodle....but only because I would be eating lunch at work and I have a very white work shirt...wouldn't be white if I had pot noodle!!:eek:

Looking forward to Badminton tonight. Didn't get to the gym as had to come home and ring Beko about my possibly flammable fridge!!!:eek: Seems mine is one of the models that needs "modifications" to stop it burning my house down!:D

Bumble
x

Sandwiches won out over pot noodle....but only because I would be eating lunch at work and I have a very white work shirt...wouldn't be white if I had pot noodle!!:eek:

Looking forward to Badminton tonight. Didn't get to the gym as had to come home and ring Beko about my possibly flammable fridge!!!:eek: Seems mine is one of the models that needs "modifications" to stop it burning my house down!:D

Bumble
x

OMG!!! :eek:

I know!! Just imagine the mess if that pot noodle had gone over my shirt!!!!:eek::D

No, its very worrying about the fridge. It was on the BBC site earlier so Mum let me know to check mine. Trust me to have one of the dodgy ones. Keep giving it distrusting looks now!!!:D Am sure it will be fine. Engineer coming Tuesday to "modify" it

I know!! Just imagine the mess if that pot noodle had gone over my shirt!!!!:eek::D

No, its very worrying about the fridge. It was on the BBC site earlier so Mum let me know to check mine. Trust me to have one of the dodgy ones. Keep giving it distrusting looks now!!!:D Am sure it will be fine. Engineer coming Tuesday to "modify" it

Bloody hell that's a shocker - I saw about that this morning on BBC breakfast and I'm really curious to know how they are going to modify it to stop it from "flaming" but I am glad they are addressing the problem and fabulous job of the guys at the FireBrigade who have helped Beko work out the problem.

Well done on all the exercising - can't wait to hear how your badminton went, I love badminton! The ex-hubby and I used to have our own rackets - he was very into the whole fitness thing which was fun..... for a while LOL

Apparently its something to do with the thermostat that controls the auto-defrost thingummy. I expect they replace it or something. They've already sorted thousands out and I found them great on the phone. Lets hope theres no more fires!!:eek:

Badminton was fab!! I loved it. Can't say I was brilliant at it but think I held my own for a first go. Looking forward to doing it again on saturday with hubby and step-son!:D

:8855:hahahahahahaha, oh you!!!!!

well thats the last time I show you any bloody concern!! :D

Hope the fridge is OK? (PML, didnt think that was ever a sentence I would write!!)
You know what I mean.

That's great that you are enjoying the badminton! I was hopeless at it when I tried it:)

Hope you get your fridge sorted soon :)

Pot noodle, haven't had one of those for years..........mmmmmnnn!

I went to badminton on Saturday - straight after the gym. BAD IDEA. My legs were so jelly-like, by the second game I was seriously considering hiring an electric wheelchair to zoom me about the court during the match.

Back