Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

You guys are making me so hungry!!!

Tuna bakes are yummy :) id say throw a tin of chopped toms in and your good to go!! never cooked fromage frais tho so watch out it doesn't split lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hun, I was gonner suggest the same (just to completely hijack thread!). You might be better trying something like extra ligght philadelphia cheese or that Quark stuff - Am so used to having this rammed down my throat from SW :jelous:

I believe there are people out there have have gravy on their cheesey chips aswell. Who are these people and why do they like their cheese soggy?????

But its the best Squeezy! Grated cheese on your spud (no butter...obviously!:rolleyes:) and then gravy on top. Really yummy. And quite good if your potato is a bit overbaked as mine generally are!:D

Bumble
x

Well, I've been and treated myself. Sort of agreed with myself in my head (if you know what I mean) that I would have a small treat for each half stone.

So for my first half stone I've just treated myself to Soap & Glorys "Wish Upon A Jar". Hoping it'll make me look 20 years old again!:8855:Christ knows whats in it but its apparently a 21 day collagen overhaul cream!:eek: (also says it hides flaws........I think I'm gonna need a bigger jar!). And no, the pretty silver ball shaped jar it came in didn't influence my buying decision at all!:D:rolleyes:

Hey ho...anyway, back to food. Been very good so far today. Not sure on dinner yet but hoping inspiration will hit me later!

B: Belvita, Banana
L: Ham and mustard sandwich, shapers strawberry nougat bar
D: God knows
Snacks: None..........yet!:D

Drinks: Lots of water and a few coffees

Off to slap cream on me face.....

Bumble
x

Haha think I pressed the send button early, but I could always eat!!!
What I was saying was I could eat jacket potato cheese and gravy, but I like gravy with everything even fish gravy and vinegar yum yum, and chicken Kiev and gravy yummy, people look at me like I'm crazy, but I'm a northern girl and northern girls love gravy ;-).xxx

That's a great idea buying some lovely cream. We all deserves treats along the way.
Not buying into this gravy thing though.....!! :)

Sazbirl said:
What I was saying was I could eat jacket potato cheese and gravy, but I like gravy with everything even fish gravy and vinegar yum yum, and chicken Kiev and gravy yummy, people look at me like I'm crazy, but I'm a northern girl and northern girls love gravy ;-).xxx

Thinking you may have gravy obsession?????? Do you have anything not in gravy, Lol x

eugh, you sick gravy, freak lady!!! Fish and Gravy. I am flabbergasted :eek:

Well, I've been and treated myself. Sort of agreed with myself in my head (if you know what I mean) that I would have a small treat for each half stone.

So for my first half stone I've just treated myself to Soap & Glorys "Wish Upon A Jar". Hoping it'll make me look 20 years old again!:8855:Christ knows whats in it but its apparently a 21 day collagen overhaul cream!:eek: (also says it hides flaws........I think I'm gonna need a bigger jar!). And no, the pretty silver ball shaped jar it came in didn't influence my buying decision at all!:D:rolleyes:

Hey ho...anyway, back to food. Been very good so far today. Not sure on dinner yet but hoping inspiration will hit me later!

B: Belvita, Banana
L: Ham and mustard sandwich, shapers strawberry nougat bar
D: God knows
Snacks: None..........yet!:D

Drinks: Lots of water and a few coffees

Off to slap cream on me face.....

Bumble
x

Im definitley with you on the treat thing. I bought my yankee candles last week because I had got to half a stone. :D I think it's important to do it. Before, if I was treating myself it would be something alcohol or food related. I know Lindsey does it too. For every stone she looses, she gets a charm for her bracelet. I think it's a great incentive.

I don't for one minute believe you when you said it had nothing to do with the pretty shaped jar. I have seen that jar, and I was drawn to it like a magpie!!!! :D
I expect to see the fantastic results in 21 days :p

Haha don't knock it till you've tried it, everyone pulls a face at it, and when they've tried it they all love it fish, chips and gravy with loads of salt and vinegar on from the fish and chip shop it's yummy, go on I DARE ya all to try it :)

Sazbirl said:
Haha don't knock it till you've tried it, everyone pulls a face at it, and when they've tried it they all love it fish, chips and gravy with loads of salt and vinegar on from the fish and chip shop it's yummy, go on I DARE ya all to try it :)

My names Tina and I'm a gravy addict :) I have it on fish an chips too :) mmmm just not sure bout cheese an gravy??? But I've had it on cheese an tata pie so in theory it would be good?

My husband is one of these unnatural weirdos who just barely wets his dinner with the gravy boat. Seriously if the peas aren't floating in it what's the point???? Lol

Haha thanks Tina for coming and standing with me in the gravy loving weirdo corner I thought I was alone enjoying all that gorgeous gravy on everything on my own :).x

Morning all you gravy lovers!!:D

Tina - lol at you and your floating peas!!

Sazbirl - are you daring me to go to the chip shop!:eek: Naughty!:D Although I don't need much daring, to be quite honest :rolleyes: Will def try the fish and gravy next time (just wanted to say "fish and gravy" one more time to make Squeezy gag lol!!)

Anyways....look at the damned time! Was up at 5.20am (never realised such a time even existed:D) with crappy hayfever again. Just took 2 pills (probably overdosed, but hey ho, at least I won't be sneezing!) Considering going to the doctor and getting stronger ones.

My mums over today to have munchkin for me as his school is on strike. So I may drag her and munchkin out for a walk when I get home from work. And then its off to Aquafit later:) Not sure what menu will be today. Will update later.

Have good mornings all!

Bumble
x

Watch the pills lol last time I got struck down with hay fever I took the wrong kind and sedated myself Pahahaha :) it took like 3 coffees and a couple of red bulls to get me in a fit state to drive!!! hope it's not toooo miserable for you today!

Why oh why oh why!!!!!!! I was just getting over the last time I read it..............evil the lot of ya!

Sorry bumble I wasn't trying to get you all to fail on your diets, but you have got to try it, make a healthy version at home to try the chips, fish & gravy, did ya hear that squeezy FISH & GRAVY mmmmm yummy, I'm still wanting to binge in my head so I might have it tonight yum yum.x

Sorry bumble I wasn't trying to get you all to fail on your diets, but you have got to try it, make a healthy version at home to try the chips, fish & gravy, did ya hear that squeezy FISH & GRAVY mmmmm yummy, I'm still wanting to binge in my head so I might have it tonight yum yum.x

I am willing to put all this behind us, I just hope all of you can be grown up enough to do the same!!!??? LOL :D

Back