Bumblebums Xenical Diary.........From Frumpy 30's to Fab 40's!

So good you have support. My mum has been amazing & knowing how proud she is of me just makes me determined I will never put this back on! Have a lovely weekend with your parents x

It's fantastic to have a supportive family, it will make all the difference down the line. Enjoy the family time over the holiday, and keep going...

Had a nice time last night. Maybe a few too many glasses of wine but will be extra good today to make up for it :D

Todays offerings..................

B: Coffee
L: Vegetable soup and wholemeal roll
D: Gammon and pineapple, salad, jacket potato.

Bumblebum x

Another gorgeous day here....shall have to resist the siren call of the ice cold pinot grigio in the garden!!!!:D

Todays menu looking a bit like.......

L: lemon and coriander couscous and chicken
D: Pasta in tomato sauce
Snacks: Fruit
Drinks: Lots of water, few coffees

Bumblebum
x

Friday Friday!!!!!:bliss:

And its weigh day!!! And..........9 pounds lost!!!!:eek: I am so chuffed with that, you wouldn't believe it. I've dieted enough in the past to know I always have a good first week, but never THIS good before! I know it will now settle to a more normal loss but am really pleased to have such a fab loss in the first week.:)

Purplemum......I used to be veggie many years ago (till my Hubby lured me to the dark side with a battered sausage from the chip shop!!:D) so I do quite like a lot of the veggie alternatives. May have to try a few again. Somebody else mentioned the red onion sausages, saying they were lovely. Will be adding them to my shopping list!

Todays food.........

L: Moroccan chicken and couscous salad
D: Not sure yet....either pasta in tomato sauce with chicken, or a WW meal. depends on how lazy I feel later.
Snacks: Soreen, banana, apple, Special K bar
Drinks: Lots of water, few coffees.

Have good fridays everyone!

Bumblebum
x

Hi there,

Just reading your diary and congrats on your weight loss. 9lb is amazeballs x

Thank you, I was pretty chuffed with it! :)

Purplemum - I love cous cous but have to say I prefer it with lemon and mint. Not a massive fan of coriander.

Morning all

Well, wasn't that a glorious bank holiday Monday? Finished off though with little boy (not so little now, he's 7) having a nightmare and ending up in bed with me. I did NOT sleep well and am now shattered. Lots of coffee for me today I think.

Also, I didn't manage to resist the call of the wine :eek:. It really is a downfall of mine. I know some people can have just one glass, but I'm not one of them. So unfortunately I went over calories again:mad: and am really annoyed with myself. Think its all or nothing with me so think I may have to knock alcohol on the head for a while or I won't get anywhere.

Anyhow....todays food.....

L: Weightwatcher ready meal
D: Roasted veg, small jacket potato and bbq chicken. - I've found in aldi some little sachets of marinade which are low in cals and fat. They do chinese, bbq and hot and spicy and really pep up a bit of chicken!
Drinks: Plenty of coffees and squash.

Have good days all

Bumble
x

Morning all

Well, wasn't that a glorious bank holiday Monday? Finished off though with little boy (not so little now, he's 7) having a nightmare and ending up in bed with me. I did NOT sleep well and am now shattered. Lots of coffee for me today I think.

Also, I didn't manage to resist the call of the wine :eek:. It really is a downfall of mine. I know some people can have just one glass, but I'm not one of them. So unfortunately I went over calories again:mad: and am really annoyed with myself. Think its all or nothing with me so think I may have to knock alcohol on the head for a while or I won't get anywhere.

Anyhow....todays food.....

L: Weightwatcher ready meal
D: Roasted veg, small jacket potato and bbq chicken. - I've found in aldi some little sachets of marinade which are low in cals and fat. They do chinese, bbq and hot and spicy and really pep up a bit of chicken!
Drinks: Plenty of coffees and squash.

Have good days all

Bumble
x

Morning,

I just can't just have one drink either. I thought maybe just having a drink at the weekend but I can see me drinking through the whole weekend :(

I am going to try hard not to drink until I go on holiday in september. I don't want anything to slow down my weight loss :)

Morning,

I just can't just have one drink either. I thought maybe just having a drink at the weekend but I can see me drinking through the whole weekend :(

I am going to try hard not to drink until I go on holiday in september. I don't want anything to slow down my weight loss :)

I think thats a good idea. Thats what I'm going to do too. I go away the end of July and I want to have lost a decentish amount by then. Whilst taking Xenical stops me from eating all the rubbish I would normally eat after a drink, I do feel I'm wasting an opportunity by spending so many calories on drink.

Come on, you and me can do it. Teetotal till our holidays!! :)

I think thats a good idea. Thats what I'm going to do too. I go away the end of July and I want to have lost a decentish amount by then. Whilst taking Xenical stops me from eating all the rubbish I would normally eat after a drink, I do feel I'm wasting an opportunity by spending so many calories on drink.

Come on, you and me can do it. Teetotal till our holidays!! :)

Lets do it :)

We can both help and support each other :)

Awake at silly o'clock this morning due to husband having to get up earlier than normal. Will seem a long day!

Seem to have a sudden breakout of spots. I know this is due to eating better and drinking lots of water, but is making me feel like a spotty teenager!! :-D It will pass though and then my skin will glow with health :-D (or so the theory goes!!!)

Todays menu....

B: coffee
L: salad and tuna
D: chicken stir fry with noodles
snacks: fruit, ryvita and cottage cheese
drinks: lots of water, few coffees

bumblebum
x

Your skin will clear and start to look fabulous after only a couple of weeks of decent food and water. Well done on sticking with things today.

Thanks Purplemum. Wierd how some days are so much easier than others isn't it? Cooked little boy and his mate a pizza last night and it didn't bother me at all. On other diets (without xenical) I've given in to temptation like that so easily. I thinking knowing that I really CAN'T have it makes the difference to me.

Anyhoo......payday in the Bumblebum house...yippee! Am planning on going to Sainsbugs after work and stocking up on lots of low fat goodies (crispbreads, cottage cheese, ww stuff) and will then do my normal weekly shop with my Mum at Aldi's later. Aldi is great for storecupboard stuff but not much cop on the low fat front!!

So todays menu looks a bit like this......

L: Spicy chicken pasta
D: WW meal or similar - extra veg
Drinks: Lots of water, few coffees

Bumblebum
xx

Back