Bumper pack just arrived...is it healthy to be this excited?

marley&me

I ordered a pack of 100 mixed shakes on Friday and have been anticipating their arrival ever since. It was hard this morning as I had to substitute a Exante shake for a slimfast shake as I only had scary soups left and I dont "do" the soups.

Anyway relief has arrived as I just signed for my bumper pack and put a weeks worth into my little wicker exante basket in the cupboard. Now need to find where to put the other 72!

Anyone else get excited when their orders arrive?

Lol mine arrived today too, when i was at work, i was thinking pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease have left them behind the bins, and they did, phew!

That was good, I had to sign for mine, so knew I would have to go to the depot if I wasnt in to take delivery.

I just have to get rid of some soups I have from my initial variety pack.

Me too lol. I put a soup, a shake and a bar into individual bags with the day written on each and put them back in the original delivery box. That way I pick a pack out in the morning so I don't have to decide what to have and I can keep track better of my intake when I am on nights.

Thats a good idea NT, I am a bit dim really I ordered a shakes only pack and really should have got a shake and bars pack. I so far have been doing a bar for breakfast on the go, then 2 shakes. But am down to my last 2 bars!

Hi MandM - I started at 231 lbs too. Same goal weight - nearly.
I just noticed and thought I would wish you well and good luck.
I don't eat the bars, just soup and shakes. Nearly there.
GSQ

Thats a good idea NT, I am a bit dim really I ordered a shakes only pack and really should have got a shake and bars pack. I so far have been doing a bar for breakfast on the go, then 2 shakes. But am down to my last 2 bars!

Glad you think it's a good idea too :p I've been told I'm nuts but maybe I am :crazy:
The tesco ultraslim bars are on offer at the mo 2 packs for £3 and check out the list of other bars you can have http://www.minimins.com/exante/194450-other-diet-bars.html

Back