Busy busy BACK

40 mins in gym done. Sts according to gym scales which is not too bad given the week I've had with a heavy totm and eating like a hippo.

Had eggs for bfast, will update menu later. Also working through the beck book.

Well done on sts hun, it does feel like a real achievement doesn't it? :)

And I hear you on the eating like a hippo front, same here.

Well done on sts hun, it does feel like a real achievement doesn't it? :)

And I hear you on the eating like a hippo front, same here.

I don't know suse been doubting the plan and lots negative thoughts popping into my head. Have you tried the okra yet?

Not yet hun - on the list though.

What's up? You not sure about l/c?

Yeah, it's only because I sts again but I know that I'm lucky I've sts as I've been having lots of Atkins bars which are no good as well tons of cream with the lcm sauces. Happy to say yesterday was total lean n green 100%.

I'd stall - or even gain - when I used to have Atkins bars previous times I tried this diet. It definitely contributed to me feeling jaded and giving up - and I don't know which LCM sauces but some of them contain maltitol and sugar alcohols which make them even worse than the bars. The ingredients in those things, while they magically don't take you out of ketosis will still spike your blood sugar as much as real sugar would, and then your body has to burn off the sugar alcohol as fuel before it can burn off any fat. So of you're having them a lot you just might not be giving your body a chance to get to your fat reserves.

Also bear in mind that you don't have much left to lose and you lost a lot pretty quickly, your loss does have to slow at some point.

Try a week with no bars and no sweetener except sucralose - make sure your fats are a higher percentage of your daily calories than your protein and try not to have more than the recommended 2 tbsp cream allowance - just for a week, and see how it goes xx

I'd stall - or even gain - when I used to have Atkins bars previous times I tried this diet. It definitely contributed to me feeling jaded and giving up - and I don't know which LCM sauces but some of them contain maltitol and sugar alcohols which make them even worse than the bars. The ingredients in those things, while they magically don't take you out of ketosis will still spike your blood sugar as much as real sugar would, and then your body has to burn off the sugar alcohol as fuel before it can burn off any fat. So of you're having them a lot you just might not be giving your body a chance to get to your fat reserves.

Also bear in mind that you don't have much left to lose and you lost a lot pretty quickly, your loss does have to slow at some point.

Try a week with no bars and no sweetener except sucralose - make sure your fats are a higher percentage of your daily calories than your protein and try not to have more than the recommended 2 tbsp cream allowance - just for a week, and see how it goes xx

Thanks so much for the advice, the sauces where the walden farms choc and syrup. I have now gone back to lean and green and will certainly up my fat. Thanks so much again ml x

Back