Busy busy BACK

Thanks Susie, hope your all doing good x. Well there's lots of snow here in cambs. Got two kiddies parties today (there's at least 2 a month) seems when one hard phase is over another equally demanding phase begins. Before it was all nap pies and night feeds now it's all ferrying them around everywhere! On a plus off to a friends who keeps horses for some fun in the snow with the sledge behind the horsey so excited can't wait for that.

Can't wait for WI tomorrow, maybe I have got into the 9s I'm hoping. Let's see.

It's a 3lb loss this week. I'm happy with that as I'm on target for my valentines goal, but a little gutted about not getting into the 9's. Although I have lost a total of 17lbs since I started just before Xmas, so in that respect I've done well. Noticed a big difference especially on thighs and tum, very happy with that.

I do really need to get some fitness in too now to really tone up, may start of with something diy like GMs or kettleworx. Also need to refer to the book for guidance on OWL, as will move over from induction phase to owl after this week.

17lbs is nothing to feel gutted about! Nor is 3lbs! Brilliant losses.

Wow, brilliant losses, you will see the mines very soon....I am still waiting to sees the 10s!

Thanks, and you will sammi just keep plugging away x.

Thanks Ml x.

Hi had a good workout at gym, and it wasn't too bad after weeks of putting it off. I'm hoping to continue as I felt fantastic after. It's all about taking the initial step and then it's quite enjoyable and a real feel good factor. Gym goals are to be consistent in going 3x week at least and to tone up all over and target that muffin top. Although it felt very strange having fried eggs for brekkie after!

B/L fried eggs mushrooms
D chicken ginger curry
S lemon mims and posh cheese

Hope everyone ok x

Fab loss busy busy. Well done on going back to the gym x

Thanks DD, I've been putting off since jan1! Even been sat car park a couple times willing myself. It wasn't bad at all once I got inside! Hope your having a good day x.

Morning all x. Gosh I was so hungry yesterday, went back for seconds at every meal as well as cheese, bit of dark choc. Hoping today's better. Solid hour at gym this morn, added an extra egg for breakfast for extra protein.

B. fried eggs mushrooms
L.chick ginger soup
D.tandoori salmon and spiced aubergine

Morning, I was the same yesterday, slipped a bit also, I made shepherds pie for the family and I couldn't resist tasting the mashed potato...

Morning, I was the same yesterday, slipped a bit also, I made shepherds pie for the family and I couldn't resist tasting the mashed potato...
There was something in the water I guess, I'm going back to basics as the mim and dark choc was def the trigger for me. It wasn't a good start to a week I planned on being 100% as you all know i know I keep going on about it but I really want to lose enough to get into 9s this week.Let's keep it 100% today x

Morning diary,

Yesterday was another good day. The aubergine got turned into aub pakoras which were lovely.

B.the usual lol
L.grilled chicken salad
D.salmon again

Love the sound of those pakoras :) How did you make them?

I used a usual pakora recipe and replaced the gram flour with flax meal (I milled it until very fine) and replaced the potatoes with aub.

Oh, the sound yum, I have never made pakoras...I will add them to my to do list.

Back