Busy busy BACK

Another solid hour at gym this morn, don't think I'm gonna lose this week :sigh: as no movement on scales so far and as iv been working out and replacing fat with muscle which weighs more. Have until Sunday so we'll see.

B.the usual
L.seekh kebabs and salad
D.spicy wings with veg (will update later)

Hope everyones having a fab day x.

You've had such a run of great losses, your body probably just needs a week to catch up and consolidate - especially if it's being worked hard at the gym. Remember muscles retain water after exercising for self repair.

You've had such a run of great losses, your body probably just needs a week to catch up and consolidate - especially if it's being worked hard at the gym. Remember muscles retain water after exercising for self repair.

Thanks ml, and your exactly right I know x.

Today's menu

B. 3 fried eggs
L. Broccoli soup
D. Lamb mince curry on bed of shredded fried cabbage.

Morning all,

No gym today but just done some kettlworx, boy does that look easier than it is! Tomorrow is WI not gonna have a huge loss but hoping it'll at least be a 1 then that will average out at 3lbs a week, which seems worth it. Gonna get ready properly for the day now. Will update menu later.

Yesterdays menu

B.eggs
L.cauli n cheese soup
D.lamb mince cleriac chips (god the chips soooo nice)
S.big bowl of cream with LCM chichi sauce (oooooover did that too much, oops!)

Sts this week, ok with that as iv prob lost inches instead as I've been gyming it. I've also realising that this is a lifestyle change and am surprised and pleased with myself for not being so impatient about losing and goals.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x. The snow has melted here overnight!

Glad you cleared that up Busy I was thinking I must take a look at chichi sauce!!
Food for yesterday sounds tasty. Snow all gone from here too, have a good Sunday :)

Well done on sts, working put in the gym can cause water weight,

Glad you cleared that up Busy I was thinking I must take a look at chichi sauce!!
Food for yesterday sounds tasty. Snow all gone from here too, have a good Sunday :)

Thanks Sandra x

Hi everyone hope your all ok x. Been off forum as sunday I came on my periods really really heavy which was a big shock as I don't usually have them! So not quite been myself, thankfully iv managed to stay on plan but iv been eating tons and tons. Had really bad cravings for all the wrong stuff but luckily been able to have things like celeriac chips and atkins bars.

Been advised to go to the doctors as I'm on excessively heavy, gonna try to get an appointment today, let's see.

Morning Hun

:( hope your feeling better soon!!! And hope the docs get it sorted!!

I've left s&s and gone over to Atkins too :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ouchy, I hope the Dr sorts you out.

Morning Hun

:( hope your feeling better soon!!! And hope the docs get it sorted!!

I've left s&s and gone over to Atkins too :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey that's great news you'll love Atkins x

Hi feeling better today had a good session in gym.

B.eggs
L.grilled wings and cabbag
D. Chicken mince curry and bitter melon (really really good for low carbers).

S.cheese and 3tspooms peanut butter

Back