Busy day!! Tooooooo busy!! My first Gym sesh!

personal attack? i said it was a poor effort i did not destroy and insult the girl! the reason we are all in this situation is because we have a lack of discipline and i saw it as a poor excuse. I have been been told i insulted her and all sorts! it was not a malicious attack it was a comment and it was my opinion. i hope you dont think its right to have a chinese or curry in a few weeks because everyone thinks its fine to on here. I hope you realise its these temptations you can ignore to stay healty and hopefully enjoy a good quality of life.

and to the point about alcoholism would they let an addict have a beer two months in the re-hab?

:)Well what have I been missing.

I do think that all opinions should be allowed on this site. Perhaps Lucas didnt put it quite the right way, I should think that she is not feeling too good either as she was probably only trying to help and from how I read it Claire doesnt seem to bothered anyway.

Anyway Claire I admire you honesty.

i really dont think ur improvin matters lucas... lol half of things u r sayin r pointless!! they r not helping anyone.. and fair enuf u have an opinion but id appreciate it if i didnt hear it... because ur beginnin 2 annoy me now :rolleyes:

Lets just see when u "lapse" ... how u deal with it...(or are u so spectacular u dont?) whether u go and eat the entire contents of the fridge, or feel satisfied and leave it at that, that is ur decision and whatever u choose is cool. But at the same time, u must have some food issues which is why u r here like the rest of us, and surely u realise ur attitude is not helping?

phew.... :D

you explaining every piece of food in a sandwich did'nt help me either.im sorry im annoying i just tell it how it is and its all or nothing for me.

OK the bell has rang bout over.

:eek:

you explaining every piece of food in a sandwich did'nt help me either.im sorry im annoying i just tell it how it is and its all or nothing for me.

OK. An honest comment - you say hearing about food is hurtful to you......so then, just out of curiosity, would this type of remark be helpful to you in that instance? :

"face the facts go hard or go home!!"

People talk about all things here - if something is hard for you to read, and you find it unhelpful, change threads. Simple as. No one forces you to read a thread. ;)

Lucasflu - "face the facts" food is around, you see, smell maybe even touch it every day. If reading about a piece of lettuce or whatever in a sandwich is difficult for u then no point coming and reading, food is mentioned everywhere... so no point u reading anything.

This made me chuckle:cool: where in suffolk you at Sappho?

Sorry took so long to reply, last few days have been a bit mad! I am on the Ipswich side of Bury St Edmunds.

:)

and Claire I think you are doing really well cos there is no way I could eat a sandwich and go straight back on the diet, that takes some willpower! :clap:

My point proved she did not go back on the diet she kept on eating.

I dont get "hurt" by reading about food i was just explaining coming in to a diet forum and explaining a sandwich is like going in to a alcoholics forum and explaing someone pouring a pint. Of course its all around everyone and i am used to it, in my opinion it was just a poor comment i thought why not just say sandwich instead of going through the ingredients......
each to their own.

I said each to their own in my last post.

Uncomfortable?

Everyone criticised me for my first post, and i was correct! people need to stop being soft and too nice, the only person you are cheating is yourself, this diet is difficult but not impossible and there is only one way to achieve your goals.

STICK TO THE DIET

Im not being funny- but do you just make a point of going round disagreeing and finding fault with everyone elses comments?
There seems to be a pattern appearing and its really unhelpful and kinda sad if im honest.
leave the girl alone!

people need to stop being soft and too nice, the only person you are cheating is yourself, this diet is difficult but not impossible and there is only one way to achieve your goals.

STICK TO THE DIET

Easy to say when you're on week 3! I hope you keep it up for all the weeks you need to. This forum is for support. If you can't think of anythign supportive to say (and you could easily have reworded what you wanted to say to make it kinder) then don't say it at all.

Not everyone is finding it as easy as you obviously are, or maybe its just that some have been doing this longer than others. Don't worry -when you hit a hurdle, we'll be supportive! You might just like it!

Im not looking to be in disagreement with anyone but i can not help how i feel.

Calling me arrogant and the other things surely is you judging me???

There have been a few issues raised that i do not agree with and have voiced my concerns in a diplomatic and sensible way.

I am inspired by people on this site like Debg and Blondie and only want to speak about things related to this diet.

These are my views and if anything shows the amount of support she has im not looking to upset any one or be always disagreeing with people and my posts are not negative in my eyes.

I did not saw you ARE arrogant, I said you posts come off as arrogant. You are entitled to how you feel, but you are comparing someone elses standards to yours. You could have left it, but you came back to this thread specifically to say "I told you so." There is absolutely NO need for that. If any of us stumble, we know it well enough, without your coming back to say 'neener neener neener'. Its school yard tactics, and it is not helpful.

What you deem diplomatic, I deem bullying. Difference of opnions. You are young as you admitted. I am not. Been there, done that, dealt with attitudes like yours alot in my years.

Carry on with your views and opinions, by all means. But if you offend, be prepared to hear back about it. Not many people here playing victim or adaptive child anymore.

You very well may stumble one day, and I bet you would not like us to come rallying around to say, "I told you so." Which no matter how you choose to put it - is exactly what you did.

Two threads, and you have had generally the same feedback. Might be worth a think, me thinks.

Ok if you deem my posts as bullying i think you have taken this all too seriously.

I think its human nature if people say you are wrong to correct them when you are right.

I am talking about one aspect of a diet you are accusing me of being childish, i think if you take my posts about this issue to be so offensive you are a very sensitive person.

I find it hard to believe you have to start analysing my other positive posts in other threads and critising me, and concieve this as being just as childish as i was in your eyes.

Im sorry you view me as this but just because you were young once doesnt mean you know me....(is this not judging)

When the OP has already said she hasn't found your posts helpful, why have you continued in the same vein?

Nobody is asking you to change your opinions, just keep them yourself because they are harmful.

For some people, telling them they are going to fail, and then saying 'I told you so' if they struggle is really going to hold them back.

PLEASE give Claire the support she needs right now, your comments could be so damaging to her, and I don't understand what you are getting out of it?

Back