ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi broxi and co I would like to join this group too please, I am on week two and lost 12.5 pounds in my first week, starting weight 15.4 hoping to get into the tens!!

hello and welcome, what an excellant weight loss xxx

hi broxi where are you hunny, have you had your weigh in xxx

Evening Butterflies how are you tonight and welcome Aronni.

Im sat in bed watching TV just had my pamper firming session and all ready for an early night just thought id pop back in to say hi.

Catch you all tomorrow

Hi Nikki, I'm well thank you. I have been getting a growling tummy and can't work out why though. I havn't done anything different but for about 4 days now growling tum and sometimes it's only 2 hours after shake or soup etc. Anyone else getting this-I didn't get it in the beginning. How are you Nikki? hope you have had a good day. Zoe xx

its really hard, but I have a litre at breakfast from when I wake up till about 9am, then I start my second at 10, then at 12 and so on, but I have to make sure im done before 7pm I wont drink water after then unless its sips as I get really bad cramps in my legs and not having the water helps. Its a killer but my CDC said my water should be 4L and if I can do 6L thats better, I feel like a camel hehe

Ahh, so if you're taller you need more water? I'm 5'10 and getting about 3L in at the mo. I'll try and drink more and see if it makes a diffrence.

Anyhoo, evening all! :D

Hiya all you butterflies. How are you all?

Claira, you say I make you laugh, I'm splitting my sides with you and your wine and plastic pizza! I'm still giggling!

Anyway my 2nd weigh in and lost 6lb. I'm totally delighted. That's 13lb in 2 weeks. My cdc told me that she doesn't know one person who has not lost a minimum of a stone a month, so we'll all be really emerged as butterflies very soon at that rate!

Aroni, how are you? I'll add your name to our list. You'll love it here. Everyone is amazing. I was at work today and I missed you all!

x

hi girls is anyone else getting tummy pains xxx

just got your post broxi,was starting to get worried about you. thats brilliant well done xxx

I know I'm really pleased. My stomach rumbles all the time but I've kind of got used to being hungry. It's the cravings I struggle with. I'll just need to try some of your pizza and chips claira xxx

i know your laughing, but hey, he,s got plastic burger and chips also, i can macdonalds. no kebab though xxx

Broxi... Thats fab.. how chuffed are you now? Fantastic. Hi Zoe, im good thx, just back from BF's, didn't stay long as have a really sore throat tonight and feel like I'm coming down with something. Claira, are you in your 3rd or 2nd week? I got tummy pains last week, think its just your body reacting to the diet still. Its passed now. x

Well done Broxi- fab weigh in results. You will be at goal before you know it. Zoe x

welcome back eternal flame, second week, about day 11, its pain in my left tummy and lower back. sugar havnt had 3rd shake ha ha that could be it, just nip off and get it xxx

welcome back eternal flame, second week, about day 11, its pain in my left tummy and lower back. sugar havnt had 3rd shake ha ha that could be it, just nip off and get it xxx

Oh Claira.. what are you like, lol.. Now wonder you're getting pains.. think thats called starvation pains, lol. Hopefully now it'll pass. x

Hi Zoe and Nikky,
I'm reading a book just now about dealing with overeating it's brilliant. I'm going to put some stuff in here but anyway it says the most successful dieters by far are the ones who do it in a group where people can really share and go through it all together. Now that's us. I went to a SW group last year and the ppl were nice but you only saw them for 1 hr a week and the leader was talking so you didn't really get to know anybody. But I feel like I know you lot cos we are sharing our lives and struggles and highs etc. It's brilliant, isn't it?

thats bettermmmm.
i think your right broxi, i cant just be a group, you have to feel like you can really share, its one big (soon to be skinny) happy family x

Yes, I feel that too.. I spent a cpl of hours on here the other night jumping threads, the time went really quick and didn't even think about food. It was a distraction and needed too as last week was hard. Drinking ooodles of water now.. wanna see lots of lb's off before Portugal in 2 weeks. x

Back