• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Butterkist Sweet Microwave Popcorn

Yes yes yes.......... i am so pleased, i darent walk passed them in Tesco, just incase one flies into my basket..... now i will be putting them in...... just love SW

Quick bump! Had 28g of this Butterkist Microwave Sweet Popcorn last night. OMG it was lush and there was loads!!! I had a whole Pyrex dish full of it. 28g of popped popcorn goes a long way and just hits that sweet spot. Will be having it again. Best was to spend 5.5 syns in my opinion.

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
i'm going to have to have some of this, i love microwave popcorn, but my problem is i dont know if i can only weigh out 28g of the bag, i've always got to have it all. How much does 28g of the bag turn out to be? xx

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
i'll maybe try it when my mum is in the house, as if there is somebody in i always share it out.
i prefer the salted or the butter, but notice that it is the same amount of syns for them. xx

next time i go to the pics im gonna make myself a bag to take with me :)

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks Popcorn, Lightly Salted 13g bag[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 2½ Syns
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I really love popcorn - but the stuff I pop myself is never as nice as the sweet butterkist. Great to know that it's not completely off limits, and surprised by the amount you get for the syns. Thanks!