Butterkist Sweet Microwave Popcorn

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hiya!

I have a 100g bag of Butterkist Sweet Microwave Popcorn, the SW site says its 5.5 syns per 28g, which is fine by me.

My question is though, is that 28g of the raw weight (before popped) or the cooked weight (popped)?

Thanks xx

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh cool, going to go stock up for movie day/nights. Thank you

Yes yes yes.......... i am so pleased, i darent walk passed them in Tesco, just incase one flies into my basket..... now i will be putting them in...... just love SW

Quick bump! Had 28g of this Butterkist Microwave Sweet Popcorn last night. OMG it was lush and there was loads!!! I had a whole Pyrex dish full of it. 28g of popped popcorn goes a long way and just hits that sweet spot. Will be having it again. Best was to spend 5.5 syns in my opinion.

i'm going to have to have some of this, i love microwave popcorn, but my problem is i dont know if i can only weigh out 28g of the bag, i've always got to have it all. How much does 28g of the bag turn out to be? xx

28g of popped popcorn is roughly the size of a standard size pyrex bowl, its a lot! if you dont have a pyrex dish then its about the size of a full cereal bowl.

i'll maybe try it when my mum is in the house, as if there is somebody in i always share it out.
i prefer the salted or the butter, but notice that it is the same amount of syns for them. xx

next time i go to the pics im gonna make myself a bag to take with me :)

how do I thank you in post?

Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks Popcorn, Lightly Salted 13g bag[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

oh thanks will need to stock up the car with those :)

I really love popcorn - but the stuff I pop myself is never as nice as the sweet butterkist. Great to know that it's not completely off limits, and surprised by the amount you get for the syns. Thanks!

Back