Buxom's Exante TS Diary

BuxomBarrister

Well I thought I would start a diary!:D

Bit about me - I'm 27 and had a son last year. I put on well over 4 stone during my pregnancy :eek: The time has come to shift the weight I didn't lose through giving birth and breastfeeding.

As you can probably guess from my name, I'm a barrister and due to go back to work very soon so would very much like to fit back into all my suits!!!!

Started Total Solution on 12th Jan 2011 following 6.5 weeks on Slimfast (20lbs lost! woo!). I had been worried about the sugar content in the Slimfast shakes and was also getting a bit impatient (although I know I did quite well losing 20lbs).

So Days 1 and 2 went fine. Loved everything apart from the mushroom soup (didn't HATE it but I think I whisked it too much so it was like eating mushroom flavoured froth :rolleyes:... eugh!).

Day 3 today and feeling a bit low as weighed myself this morning and I havent lost a single lb!!! :confused:

I came on my period yesterday (first one since giving birth last year - typical!!:mad:) so I am going to put it down to that and not be too hard on myself. I feel pretty bloated so it would make sense.

So I've had my banana shake this morning (I normally hate banana flavoured stuff but enjoyed this!). Planning on soup for lunch - maybe thai chicken - with half a bar and then a cup of bouillon (LOVE this) with the other half of the bar for dins.

So there we are. I hope you will check back to see how I am doing and to help me along the way! ;):eek:

Good luck on your journey BB... it'll get easier. xx

Thanks Miss_G!

Well day 3 and another 100% woo!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Thai Chicken soup!!! mmm mmm!!!:D

Had banana shake, choc orange bar and thai chicken soup. A cup of bouillon mid-afternoon aswell.

Started to hit me a bit this afternoon, I was dying for my soup!! :cry:

All good so far :)

Bought myself some shoes today (well two pairs actually!!) Some suede camel high heels and some nude ones too!!! Can't wait to get into my skinny jeans and party dresses and wear them! Just adding another incentive! :p

Good luck

Don't worry about STS - water retention's a b!tch
;-)

Thanks Toots :) Yeah not going to be too hard on myself if I don't appear to have lost much this week. I know I'm doing it 100% so there's not anything more I can do!!

So this morning I had the strawberry shake which was actually very nice (had read some people don't like it) - so that's all the shakes tried and I like them all! Hooray!

Feel today is going to be hard... planning to have a cup of bouillon and half a bar for lunch and then soup and the other half of the bar for dins.

Got to fight through today - I must ALMOST be in ketosis!!

Sounds like a plan - there's an old army saying around the 6 ps

Prior planning prevents p!ss poor performance

xx

So I've been looking through old photos of myself (like the one in my avatar) to try and keep me going today.

I have to say I think it's worked! I remember how "clean" I felt???! if that makes any sense at all! I felt "light" and fresh. Like I could put anything on and look good.

Yes it made me sad to look at them too but I want to use them as an incentive. Particularly over the next day or so as I know things are going to get tough...

(By the way I weighed about 7 stone more than I did in that photo when I started this diet...)

Sooo relieved I love the tomato soup flavour.

As I was cooking it (made it in a saucepan slowly adding water and then sieved it to get rid of lumps!!!) I thought to myself mmm this smells like pizza and it actually did taste like pizza!

So I have decided to call it pizza flavour from now on to make it sound like a treat :D :D

Phewww! Day 4 almost over...

Sooo relieved I love the tomato soup flavour.

As I was cooking it (made it in a saucepan slowly adding water and then sieved it to get rid of lumps!!!) I thought to myself mmm this smells like pizza and it actually did taste like pizza!

So I have decided to call it pizza flavour from now on to make it sound like a treat :D :D

Phewww! Day 4 almost over...

That's quite an imagination you have there ;)

xx

i also convinced myself that having the banana shake hot with cinnamin in tastes just like eating a danish pastry but less chewy ;)

Ooo I like it!!!

Well I'm royally pee-d off this morning having weighed myself only to find I have lost ONE POUND so far. ONE FLIPPIN POUND???!!! Are you serious??!! :cry::cry:

So I only have 3 days left until weigh-in. Let's say I manage to lose another pound that is a two pound loss in my first week!!!!!!!! Is that even heard of??!! What on earth is going on??!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Ooo I like it!!!

Well I'm royally pee-d off this morning having weighed myself only to find I have lost ONE POUND so far. ONE FLIPPIN POUND???!!! Are you serious??!! :cry::cry:

So I only have 3 days left until weigh-in. Let's say I manage to lose another pound that is a two pound loss in my first week!!!!!!!! Is that even heard of??!! What on earth is going on??!!!!!! :eek::eek:

are you less active than what you have been? have you been drinking lots of water? totm can also effect your losses!

Been more active over the last few days! Deliberately walking to the shops instead of driving etc etc.

It MUST be TOTM. Still annoyed though. Ho hum, will have to wait til Weds.

One of my mates who did CD (and a serial weigher) never used to lose for the first 5 days EVERY week then on the last 2 before WI it would just drop. She did really well

xxx

One of my mates who did CD (and a serial weigher) never used to lose for the first 5 days EVERY week then on the last 2 before WI it would just drop. She did really well

xxx

Fingers crossed!!!! :innocent0001:

Well today has been sooooo much easier!! Thank heavens for ketosis!!! Hooray!

Picking myself up after my mid-week weigh in this morning. Last day of TOTM today and already starting to feel less bloated so hopefully the scales will show a good loss on Weds (my first week weigh in).

Had a choc shake for breakfast and a choc orange bar for lunch. Just had a cup of bouillon and will be having veg soup for dins (the only one I havent tried).

I met up with a load of girlfriends today and got some great compliments!! They were all in awe of my determination. I had a glass of water as they tucked into wraps and crisps etc. Felt fine! Not bothered one little bit!

Found myself scanning the tv channels for weightloss programmes - I'm obsessed!!!!

I do exactly the same. Spend half my life watching weight loss tv. The kids are so bored with the whole thing they spend most of their time in their bedrooms lol.

Back