Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Have done nearly everything but washing up needs to be done and salad for lunch tomoro stalled as no salad left in house. Will either buy some this evening or at lunch tomorro handy working in a supermarket at times like that. Also need to find syns for my dinner, Waitrose salmon with pesto stuffing was in freezer and needed eating was pre sw thing hope it isn't too bad will be my syns for the day anyway.

Don't like starting at 11 not enough time in the morning much prefer a 1 start!

My salmon is only 6 syns which is great no need to worry there had a tablespoon of maple syrup as well so 8 for the day will have some squares on my break too

You are good at all that preparing.
I had salmon yesterday. Didn't have anything on it though. Just had spicy sw wedges and super free veg. Was lush.

What scales do you own, I'm wondering if to buy any for home.

Weight watchers got them from Argos last yr on offer not sure I'd get home scales now to stop my continual weighing!! I know I will go off plan without mega planning and prepping so just get on with it! Don't enjoy it but saves me loads of money :)

I been talking to hub and he doesn't think its a good idea to get any.
I also like to prepare. My leader says preparing is everything.

I need to think what I'm going to take with us to the air port. As I don't want to be eating burgers and spending a fortune on fast food.

She is right I planned my whole week to this Sunday on Friday morning last week and has been great only thing I have bought extra is salad and squid. Thinking everything thru has been great and will def do it again

Its my shop day tomo. So I need to do list tonightg
Thing is there are 5 of us in the house and only 2 of us eat the same thing. I have to cook 4 different things for us all. Its pretty expensive like that. But if I can plan what Lauren and I eat then we stay on plan then.

Well done on the loss Belle - a fab result and another nail in the coffin for serial weighing! x

Its my shop day tomo. So I need to do list tonightg
Thing is there are 5 of us in the house and only 2 of us eat the same thing. I have to cook 4 different things for us all. Its pretty expensive like that. But if I can plan what Lauren and I eat then we stay on plan then.

Not sure I could cope with all that cooking and washing up!

Just finished work and had no break so ravenous had 2 Hifi bars and shovelling down fruit salad am over syns now but I am too hungry to care unfortunately!

Last day of work before holiday! Yay! Tho think I will end up going in for a meeting next week but that is my choice. 8 hrs of work, 30 mins when the shop isn't open and 30 mins paid break so 7 hrs plus a meeting with my manager, will try to get somewhere I like today spent all week doing things I'm not keen on! Think I deserve a nice last day! Scales said 12st 1.25lb so yesterday was right, so a good way to start my holiday! Again they suddenly dropped after all my goodness which seems so odd you would think it would be gradual on 1.5lbs disappears overnight! Munching my scan bran cake at the moment almond and vanilla not as nice as last one not enough almond I think but still ok don't think I'll get it all down me before work but half is ok!

Going to Mardis gras tomoro quite excited as my friend is coming who I haven't seen for ages so will be fab to see her.

Right off to my last day for 2 whole weeks!

What is mardi gras ? Is at a restaurant?
And with you not going away on your holiday is your oh off with you as well.
And are you going to have a bit of time off plan or are you still going to do what you can?

Mardis gras is I guess gay pride, think it is what they call it in New Orleans so Cardiff have nicked the name I assume.

Yes my oh is off so we will do some bits around and about hinting he should take me away for my birthday as is in 3 weeks, probably unlikely but I can dream!

His parents are away the whole time we're off and seem to think that we will be in hand to do various favours, I was livid yesterday when he told me!!!

Not had dinner tonight too exhausted and too stressed so in bed looking forward to a huge sleep! And want to stay on plan ish tomoro let's see how I go!!

I understand now you said its like gay pride. You'll have a blast things like that are so much fun and the atmosphere is electric.
I'm like you today. I missed tea to with rushing round to much I could eat a big tea. So I didn't.
I bet your glad you have broken up from work for a while. Enjoy your lay in. !!!

Oh my goodness wi this morning (of course) and am 11st 13.75lb!!! Can't quite believe it! Really struggling to remember the last time I saw an 11 on scales! Pretty fab start to my holiday! Which is 3lbs down from wi on weds and 1,5lbs down from yesterday. Makes me gutted I am going out today as I want it to stay there! Will try and make good choices, my friend knows I am doing sw and is mega supportive which is brilliant, and tends to be healthy herself so don't see huge temptations from her, other than the drink!! Have woken up with a headache tho, I think from being so stressed and angry yesterday, hopefully not the one glass of rosé I had! Got scan bran cake and fruit for breakfast but need to go and make the scan bran cake! Laking inclination at mo to move! Also thinking I chose a bad outfit for today and now is lovely and sunny and forecast to stay that way!

Brilliant WI, Belle! :D

P x

Thanks tho it is only a sneaky peak, will keep me focused for my day out :) I feel much smaller all of a sudden think it was because I wore jeans last night that I haven't worn much since I bought them, about 3 weeks before I joined sw, so could feel a difference.

Oh belle that's fantastic !! Am over the moon for you. Like you say it will keep you focused.
I am really thinking about getting scales after holiday so I can see the difference what we eat the day before makes.
Have a wonderful day. !!

It's a slippery slope lol! I know that eating veg the night before wi makes me heavier so I stick to salad! Silly I know! Am now dressed moving on make up when I can be bothered to go up stairs! And nails. Headache receding but still niggling feel like I need a huge nap to be any fun later tho. Picking my friend up in a hour need to get a move on!

Back