Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Sudafed taken hope it helps as could do with going to work tomorrow. Thinking pizza and wedges possibly for tea or maybe just eggs and wedges and pizza tomorrow comfort food needed! Got plenty of soup and fruit too melon and grapefruit so no reason to go off plan. Also got my syn free pannacotta :) lush

Oh my god did I not?! Is in the Christmas book dead easy. 200gms quark, 2 muller lights (any flavour) sweetener, sachet of gelatine, egg white beaten to soft peaks and vanilla essence if you use vanilla mullers.

Beat the quark until smooth. Add the mullers and the essence if you are using it and sweetener, I used 4 tsp recipe says 5tbspns which I think would be far too sweet but that is personal taste. Then dissolve gelatine in hot water then beat egg white. Add gelatine, mum's tip was to run it through a tea strainer or fine sieve as there will be small lumps (there were) then fold in egg white with a metal spoon. Pour in to dish or dishes and chill for 4 hours. If you do individual ones it says to warm them with water to tip them out I didn't do that bit tho.

Mum mad vanilla ones last week end and I made a black cherry one using activia is so good!!! Any flavour would work suggested strawberry to my mum for my dad and lemon or toffee would be fab too, thought those Greek mullers would be great for this recipe :) xxxx

I will save the recipe and give it a trial go before Christmas.!

Are you having Christmas at home with your OH or are you both going to your parents.?

We have my mum coming over for a few days (god help me.) lol.

Totally undecided about Christmas my parents will do whatever which is making it harder! My sister is going up to her OH parents which makes it harder for me I think as feel a bit of pressure to see them

It must be hard to know what to do for the best. . Its pretty easy for us really as our girls still live at home. I only have my mum now on my side. And Mark and his dad haven't spoken for about 5 years.(I have never actually spoken to him, I don't think he would know me if I did) And his brother and mum died. So only really my mum to worry about.
I would hate to have to feel torn about what to do. My girls will go on boxing day to spend a few days with their dad and his wife and family. So our Christmas is normally quite normal. I would love a big family. I love it when the house is full. Mark likes peace and quiet. Lol not that he gets much of it. Lol

Hey work was ok, it usually is if we have enough people and a decent manager, today we had both so was ok, he was happy for me to go home but I made thru to the end of the day and feel ok now, sudafed was fantastic suggestion and has totally done the trick thank you :)

The rugby was on which has a massive influence on how busy we are so we were quite quiet after lunch as the game was 2 or 2:30. It's a not a big shop, 23,000sq ft but not sure what that is in terms of actual size! Compared with a big Asda or tesco is tiny, but is a big co-op, bigger than Aldi and lidl I think.

Overall an ok tho rubbish foodwise not been hungry, had quavers, buttons, small chicken satay and a bowl of soup and a cupcake.

Trying to wrap Christmas presents again, but not made any progress might give up and try again tomoro!!

My Lauren was so full of cold lap. Night and I hadn't got any Sudafed in but have brought some today. Hopefully she will feel better.
Glad it worked for you too. !!

Don't you find some days you just feel that your not hungry and then other days you could eat everything.! Mind you it might be because of your being under the weather.
Get wrapped up and have a good night. X

Lol. I enjoy watching that. But I think I maybe the only one in our house. I just like seeing other peoples reactions when they are watching tv and seeing how other families interact with each other.

So how has your day been?? Are you feeling better now?

Will you be watching I'm a celebrity tonight? Its one of those shows I think either you like it or you don't. I'm not that keen. If there is something else better on I'd rather watch that.
Hope you have had a good day

Hey, not been feeling great today and just ordered Chinese :eek: having rice noodles so not the worst thing but still cheeky!

Dragged myself to Matalan for more Christmas stuff today and wrapped my click and collect stuff from John Lewis. Spent hours wrapping oh thinks I'm nuts, we're settling down for an evening of Grand Prix now :) if I stay awake long enough!

Working Monday to Friday this week and off to longleat on Saturday for Christmas fun!

Have a good evening xx

Hey, not been feeling great today and just ordered Chinese :eek: having rice noodles so not the worst thing but still cheeky!

Dragged myself to Matalan for more Christmas stuff today and wrapped my click and collect stuff from John Lewis. Spent hours wrapping oh thinks I'm nuts, we're settling down for an evening of Grand Prix now :) if I stay awake long enough!

Working Monday to Friday this week and off to longleat on Saturday for Christmas fun!

Have a good evening xx

Did you enjoy your Chinese??

When girls and I went shopping yesterday I noticed that a asda living is opening near to us on Friday. Which is clothing, homeware etc. Got all giddy.!! Can't wait to go.!

We are taking Lauren and Isabel to watch catching fire on Saturday.! Quite looking forward to it. Then on the Monday I'm going to meadowhall to get some more Christmas presents that I need to see before I buy.

Have you been to longleat before.!? Is it just you and OH going?
I love animals,and love seeing them.! You will have a great time.

How has work been? And are you feeling any better.!?

Hi Belle, Can't believe how organised you are - Christmas presents wrapped already! I haven't even started to think about what to get people yet - always last minute with me!

Have a good week x

Hi Belle, Can't believe how organised you are - Christmas presents wrapped already! I haven't even started to think about what to get people yet - always last minute with me! Have a good week x

It is partly because I am busy every weekend between now and Christmas and work is v busy so need to be on top of it apart from oh dad have got stuff for everyone so even if I stopped now it would be ok!

Am just catching up on homeland, working 12-9 today. Am still exhausted by this virus thing am struggling to sleep so resting this morning as expecting a pretty full on day. Chinese was nice and went out for dinner last night too :eek: am def on for another gain this week :(

Longleat is actually a work thing, am going with my manager, her daughter and her daughter's friend. Much excitement! We are taking a picnic but won't be healthy I know that, am struggling to think what to take at all healthy or not!

Need to put away all the presents I have wrapped but totally lacking in energy to do anything!

Really sorry your still not feeling better.! Gosh it has got hold of you hasn't it. And not being able to sleep makes you feel worse.!
What about for your picnic. Chicken drumsticks, your pizza, curried chicken and rice (I have the recipe. Its a cold dish) you could have that with little gem leaves. But then again your going to be busy and not have a lot of time to prepare are you.!
Wholemeal cob he/b. 3 babybel lights he/a Velvet crunch. 4 syns Areo biscuit bar 5 syns. And some fruit.?
Just a thought x

Back