Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Hey had a major blip :eek:

Think I have been off plan for a week and this wknd will be hard as Ben's brother sister in law and children are visiting and I'll be at his parents for quite a bit of it so not in control

And I skipped wi felt really good actually! And while I love my class it does take over weds. If I can wi on sat am I might I'll see if there is a class I did jump on scales this morning and 11st 7.75lb which is ok 0.5lb on from last week but need my head back in the game!

Going to think about dinner for later and see how I go

Dont worry. Draw a line. Todays a new day. Tbh I went a bit bingy yesterday. I was do annoyed with only losing half. It tipped me the other way. So I just thought f it. Never mind new day start a fresh. Trying s express this week
Not done it before so see how I get on. Got to do a food shop though.

Still finding it really hard to get my head back in the game. Had a bar of marzipan this morning which was 25syns :eek:

Am doing a green day today to break myself in. Probably will do green tomoro to. Had a chilli stew for lunch which was lovely was a packet mix that worked out to be free got strawberries for now with a yoghurt and dinner possibly noodles again as enjoyed them so much last time. Had scan bran with my lunch so pretty full at the moment. Am so sleepy struggling to stay awake at the moment.

Am considering changing my class in sw, simply because 5:30 doesn't suit me that well every week because of my shifts and I think I might do better if I went to classes as and when I can. Stick to 5:30 on a weds when it suits around work but to be a bit easier on myself as I realised I want to be at target just so it doesn't take over my weds anymore. Will probably wi on sat am this week or maybe even not bother and look at next week on Monday and see when I can go. I love my class but think I need to feel less obsessed by the whole thing

How did the rest of the day go? Tbh I think we do get obsessed with sw. What we eay. What we weigh. Whst the numbers say on the scales. Whats for tea. What's for tea tomorrow.
I know im obsessed about it. My best friend says I am. But its what drives me to look like the person I want to be.
See how u get on at another group its got to work for u. Xx

Have been back to class today after 5 weeks off, was working away for 2 of them and on holiday last week, I gained 3.5 which I can see is ok. I am back to basics this week but doing 2-10 today which is a hard shift but food is prepped so no excuse just need to water my plants and then head off

Food today

B saluted caramel bar
L sweet chilli chicken and huge salad with egg and half HEXA cheese half HEXB ryvita strawberries, cherries and raspberries
D as above!
S skinny Capp mullerlight made in to a drink with some milk

Syns 4 on mayo with salad 1 sweet chilli chicken 5 vodka when I finish!

Stuck to plan yesterday had

B grapefruit strawberries raspberries
L salad ryvita cucumber mushroom spring onion sardines cherries
S salted caramel hifi
S skinny Capp you mixed with milk
D tuna balls and spicy sauce

Syns 2 individual bottles red wine 12

Today

B grapefruit weetabix and raspberries and cherries
L salad chicken strawberries raspberries and cherries
D mackerel kebab and salad
Should be going to my sisters later was going to be BBQ but weather seems awful so will have to see am going to drive so no drinking might try SW pimms

Only doing 8-4 today in work so 3 hours until lunch and then will be easy!

Sneaky peak this morning 11st 8.25lb which is 1.25 off since weds I like that!

Hey lovely,

That's really not a bad result at WI and glad to hear it's dropping off already!

Sounds like a great few days on plan and lovely plans for later.

Hope work flies by.

xxx

Thanks ladies, am at home for lunch, wanted to get out of work, have seen a secondment for work I'd like to apply for but doesn't come out for 2 weeks would love to do something a bit different been doing this for nearly 4 yrs so a change would be fab!

Had a Hifi and a coffee to finish off lunch, finish at 4 so going back is silly but will go fast

Hey.!!!
So lovely to see you back. Wow 3.5 lb for 5 weeks off is fab.
Lady at my group went on holiday for 10 days. ...put 12lb on :eek:

Keep with it clare u can do this x

Hey heather, so sorry to hear Rosie still isn't back. What a dreadful worry for you.

Was really good last night, stuck to plan which was easy as my sister knows I am being mega good and is really supportive so had chicken marinated in garlic and lemon and a mackerel kebab and 2 vodka and diet lemonades. They had Hagen daz I had a black coffee polish my halo! Is easy when I'm in the zone tho. Scales this morning said 11st 7.25lb so that's 2.25lb off since weds which is all I put on on my scales since I haven't been to class class had it at 3.5.

I prefer wi in the morning and I might go on Monday to a different class if scales carry on going down. Am not sure I love my class but I obsess too much on wi day if I wi in the evening and that is bad for me I know.

Meeting my sw friend for coffee at 11 then working at 2 so a busy day but am off tomoro.

Plan today is fruit and salad and more fruit and salad, is working so far so not going to change it and it is nice and easy for work as well!

Well done clare you'll be in tens in no time stick to plan and being so good with that shiny halo. Lol
Yep lexie is still missing. All I can do is just wait now.
The weather here today is shocking hope its better with u x

Was good only had 8 syns on a packet of quavers and some buttons. Not sure what my plan is is gp at 1 which cuts the day right up and I am short of food. I need to return some stuff to next and new look and I have lots of gardening to do and housework. And all I want to do is sit and do nothing as am whacked!

Will probably do ee today in case we are going to eat with Ben's parents later but will be a red if we don't syns will be wine. Have seen a slimline tonic with elderflower I want to try as well as I love elderflower but never seen a slimline version

Hi Clare, Sorry I haven't popped in lately - frustrated and stuck! Trying to mix things up this week and see if I can get going again. Hope your head's in the right place now - summer is coming! x

Hi spanx, is so hard when you get stuck so easy to give up. Am not feeling well so having fish cakes French fries and baked beans as comfort dinner!

Wi this morning as this is part of my not letting SW take over my life lost 4lbs which is pretty amazing! xx

Back