Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

I did get what wanted for £22 in primark :D

Had a lovely day catching up with friends had pasta light in prezzo which was 383 cals so happy with that

Shoes given me killer blisters so compeeded them! Hope I break shoes in for holiday!!

Attachments

• image-3828021394.jpg
    image-3828021394.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1891638720.jpg
    image-1891638720.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1326998413.jpg
    image-1326998413.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 32
They have killed my feet! Had to put plasters on both heels!

Got no idea at all what my plan is for today. Am considering a fast day but am not sure I will be able to do it! Am very out of practice. Feel I should push on through if I can think of what to make for dinner and write a shopping list for tomoro and focus on next week!

Not even sure I have milk need to go and investigate

Isn't that nice here at the moment hope it improves as rain is forecast for tomoro onwards!

I have milk so pressing on with a fast day is 8 weeks til hol and 7lbs to go so need to crack on with this as I had 10 weeks to loose 6lbs now I have 8 weeks to loose 7lbs so must keep eye in the game!

So fast day today and Saturday and Monday wi on Tuesday will keep it simple one meal about 5pm with fruit after in will probably batch cook for it to make it easy. I need to rummage in freezer to see what needs eating up. Fancy beef kofta as well although Ben doesn't like it so not sure when.

And need a football dinner for tomoro night probably chicken I think baked in the oven so no hassle! Maybe sticky chicken.

Salmon and asparagus is sounding yummy too

And going to make some ice lollies have a thing from Aldi need to look for recipe

Oh and actually borrowed a top from my friend on Saturday which is a miracle she is tiny felt fab was an 8 from next so was a lovely feeling :D

Been to Aldi amazing value!! Got lots of fish so off to cook up a storm! Basa fillets for £1.99, raw frozen prawns £2.29 and the veg and fruit are so good too only thing I couldn't get was cottage cheese but can manage without that I think!

Made dinner for tonight sand Monday 256 cals had onion bahjis too about 100 cals so still got enough for dinner plus fruit afterwards so going well

Fast day done first one in nearly 2 weeks. Planning my curry feast tomoro night footie! Got books out :) nom nom nom! Doing ee I think so I can have chickpea and onion bahjis!!

Scales down to 11st 0.75lb this morning which makes fasting totally worthwhile. Thinking of making Thai fish cakes today to freeze and a curry and I need to think of fast day dinner for Saturday which I can freeze half of for next weds fast day off to look at books again!

Annoyed just bought brook lea fat free yoghurts and they have syns! Gah! Will use them on my 500 cal days as they are only 90cals but still annoyed!!

I wouldn't call those heels 'not too high', but then I can't wear heels at all, so I'd be falling over! :)

Think you're very brave to fast - I'm sure I would just spend all day thinking about food (even more than I do now!)

So far made beef kofta, chicken marinating for tikka later. Chickpea and onion bahjis made delicious! Has lunch of boiled eggs, asparagus and smoked salmon now going to cook fish cakes and probably make tikka then clean kitchen floor, hang out washing and maybe be ready for football at 5?! Also should Hoover and make ice lollies but might not get there! And plan my week foodwise.....

Saturday fast day

Beef kofta 180cals
Cauliflower rice 60cals
Strawberries 70 cals
Raspberries 40vals
Yogurt 90 cals

Total 440 which leaves room for milk on tea and coffee :D

Sunday last day of holiday

Breakfast smoked salmon and scrambled egg
Lunch Thai fish cakes and salad
Dinner no idea possibly roast with Ben's parents

Monday fast day working 9-5
Caribbean fish stew 260 cals
Yogurt 90 calls
Strawberries 70 cals
Raspberries 25 cals

Total 445 so left over for milk

Tuesday wi day doing 2-10

Breakfast Hifi bar and fruit
Lunch left over veg curry
Dinner Thai fish cakes

Wednesday fast day working 9-6
As Saturday

Thursday working 6:30-3:30 wine tasting at 5;00pm at work
Breakfast
Lunch Thai fishcakes
Dinner

Friday working 6:30-3:30 going to aim for a fast day and have same for dinner Thursday evening and Friday evening

I wouldn't call those heels 'not too high', but then I can't wear heels at all, so I'd be falling over! :) Think you're very brave to fast - I'm sure I would just spend all day thinking about food (even more than I do now!)

Neither can I hence the problem! But not going out to dinner in Vegas in flat shoes!!!!!

I am amazed I don't to be honest with you and until I tried I would never have believed it would be ok! I do find it hard sometimes doing it at work but am very determined to get to target for holiday so hoping that will get me through! Tea coffee and ginger beer get me through!! The fasting got me past my plateaux and have carried it on had a very indulgent weekend with no fasting and I gained so I know the fasting has kept me going down even with bad choices

At Ben's folks to watch game (his family are German) and his mum brought out garlic bread! Ben wouldn't eat it as he thinks he is allergic to garlic (which oddly enough my dad is) so to distract them he gave it to me!! I only ate 3 pieces but optimistically that is 8 syns (dug wrapper out of bin to check cals!) and my syns were 12 for wine so 5 over glad I had been syn free up til now! Had my curry with chickpea and onion bahji and got raspberries, strawberries and pineapple with yogurt for afters tho stuffed at mo!

Home now with second game on with a peppermint tea fast day tomoro and need to find some new recipes to try my menu for the next week is all curry!

Fast day today. Popped to Waitrose for strawberries, raspberries and ginger beer, and my free coffee! Now sitting marvelling at the lovely sunshine which has appeared after a very damp morning.

Got chores to do but enjoying practice for the gp at mo and flicking through mags for meal ideas for next weekend.

Current ideas

Brown down chicken
Enchiladas
Fajitas
Jerk chicken (pork recipe)
Diet coke chicken ?
Burgers
Chilli
KFC chicken
Buffalo chicken
Cheesey tuna melt
Smoked haddock gratin

Fast day nearly over, not been too tricky would like another ginger beer but going to resist as I think 3 cans in a day is too much. Might have a peppermint tea instead.

Forgot to get salad earlier which was my plan for lunch tomoro, so will go to Waitrose again tomoro! And get pickled onions and gherkins as I love them! And my free coffee :) am still undecided what day to do tomoro maybe ee I fancy a frittata for breakfast with salmon and asparagus and potato but not sure what is for dinner is possibly pork schnitzel but I don't eat pork so will be chicken I think will try and get it done in the George Foreman grill but will see how it is going

Back