Total Solution Bye bye obesity!

Tinneh

Hey everyone :) I'm new here and today is my first day on total solution! I've suffered quite severely from depression for the past couple of years and have had a loooot of weight gain through a combo of antidepressants and also spending an inordinate amount of time lying in bed. Anyway, at 16 stone and 7lbs I'm now medically obese, and I really want to get back down to a healthy weight.

SO today is the first day. I've briefly done Exante in the past so I've tried a few of the shakes and bars. Today I started with a chocolate honeycomb bar which was nice enough, will probably have a shake or some soup shortly.

Wish me luck :)

Welcome Tinneh and good luck on your Exante journey.

Hi! Wishing you all the best on Exante. Don't think I've bought the honeycomb bar - will add it to my next order.

Good luck and let us know how you get on
X

So I know you shouldn't really weigh yourself every day but I have been and I'm excited to say that I've lost 4lbs in 2 days!!! That's what's motivating me right now, I'd love to lose a stone over the next couple of weeks.

I'm supposed to be going out for dinner tonight but I've checked the menu in advance and I'm going to be having some salmon and green veg, so hopefully that doesn't knock me off course too much.

Don't worry - as you say, tomorrow is another day, I'm sure you will still have a great loss, just stick to plan for the rest of the week and it will be worth it. Hang in there!

4 days in, 6lbs down! :)

I had the sausage mix for dinner last night and it was GREAT. One of my favourites so far!

6 lbs is great, well done you!

I really like the sausage mix too - I mix it with courgette spaghetti (really low calorie), garlic and some chilli flakes and it's absolutely delicious.

Don't worry - as you say, tomorrow is another day, I'm sure you will still have a great loss, just stick to plan for the rest of the week and it will be worth it. Hang in there!

Good luck hun - make sure you're drinking plenty of water! x

6 lbs is great, well done you!

I really like the sausage mix too - I mix it with courgette spaghetti (really low calorie), garlic and some chilli flakes and it's absolutely delicious.

Thanks guys! :)

How's it going? :)

I'm back on track now after my fish and chips mishap >.< I'm still stuck at 6lbs though! I guess because the chips stopped me going into ketosis? Anyway, tomorrow is my week weigh-in and it would be great to be half a stone down.

Also possibly TMI but has anyone else found that exante makes your farts smell HORRIFIC?

Well done on your loss :) you should be proud of it!
Just be careful not to keep getting tempted, that's the hardest bit when you see that even with a fish & chips dinner you're losing!
mmm... now i really want fish and chips... :p x

Back