C25K

Becksie

Banned
Has anybody completed this? I joined the gym Saturday, something I never thought I'd ever do!! I downloaded this app and just done the first run, it's nearly killed me! I will get from my couch to running 5K!
My weight loss is slowing right down so hopefully lots of exercise will give me a bit of a boost!

Well done you! I've been considering it - I think I might give it a go when I'm not dragging so much weight around with me :) I'm a junior doctor and have to run to crash calls - at the moment I need the oxygen more than the patient by the time I get there! I definitely want to do more running before December when I start my cardiology job and will be running to arrest calls all the time. And they are _always_ up a hill on the other side of the hospital and up four flights of stairs - it's a conspiracy, I tell you! ;-)

I'm a paramedic and had a workable youngish arrest on Friday in the boiling hot weather! I had to wait 21 mins for the crew so had sun beaming on me the entire time! I'm going to count that as exercise!

Back