Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

C25K

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Becksie, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Becksie

Becksie Banned

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Has anybody completed this? I joined the gym Saturday, something I never thought I'd ever do!! I downloaded this app and just done the first run, it's nearly killed me! I will get from my couch to running 5K!
    My weight loss is slowing right down so hopefully lots of exercise will give me a bit of a boost!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. forest_rose

forest_rose Member

Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Well done you! I've been considering it - I think I might give it a go when I'm not dragging so much weight around with me :) I'm a junior doctor and have to run to crash calls - at the moment I need the oxygen more than the patient by the time I get there! I definitely want to do more running before December when I start my cardiology job and will be running to arrest calls all the time. And they are _always_ up a hill on the other side of the hospital and up four flights of stairs - it's a conspiracy, I tell you! ;-)

4. Becksie

Becksie Banned

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    I'm a paramedic and had a workable youngish arrest on Friday in the boiling hot weather! I had to wait 21 mins for the crew so had sun beaming on me the entire time! I'm going to count that as exercise!

5. forest_rose

forest_rose Member

Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Wow, Becksie, that's definitely exercise! CPR must burn so many calories - they should add it to My Fitness Pal ;-)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.